Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

The bonds based on pain are more strong

Lavz7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Analysis from my friend ragzteju, she don't have account in forum so I'm sharing her analysis

In s2 some are so busy in comparing that they are not seeing the fact that how much mishti is trying to run away from her feelings towards ruhaan. She never disrespected veer nor rude to him. She was irritated to talk to veer once as soon as she realized what she is doing she apologized. veer and mishti case is totally different from mauli and kunals no dought veer is a nice guy, he accepted mishti's family but he doesn't know mishti in and out. 

Some may argue on that point he choose the ring that she liked etc ...

he knows mishti's likes and dislikes but he doesn't understands her all the time.

He choose the ring she liked bcoz he knows her taste which is obvious bcoz they were in a relationship alteast that much compatibility is required.

I even loved the engagement day when he assured mishti nothing bad will happen when she afraid of losing what she had but for once he had not tried to talk to her how her past is not going to effect their future after that which felt unconnected.

Veer definitely is a guy a girl expects from a future hubby like how he care for dadi,pari and ansh. 

he knows mishti is complete different person in front of his family but never stopped her or asked her to be herself for once maybe it is becoz veer thinks mishti is doing everything out of love towards him but she is actually scared of her past so she is ready to compromise in everything yet again unnoticed from veer side.

During B-Day incident he was hurt bcoz of mishti behavior which I get it later he understood her may be but he never once thought to talk about it and make her feel secure.

Veer want mishti to accept everyone he is related to which is k but if she is doing something out of anger he should be their to make her understand not to walk away he is not wrong but he should have handled it better. Now even he noticed something changed between him and mishti which is good thing. 

Mishveer lack emotional bonding, they may be happy together it will not last long even if mishti choose veer over ruhaan.

Coming to mishti for those who feel how she can be comfortable in romancing veer in shower scene and all of sudden not comfortable even by his hug then I have to say it is not all of the sudden guys if you have noticed carefully mishti was triggered after the candlelight dinner incident before that always she only shown her anger towards ruhaan bcoz of that kiss incident and situations after that had forced her to act rude with ruhaan once she realised it's not him at fault the softer side for ruhaan had come out which made her feel different about him which is why she felt uncomfortable in veer touch because of her unknown feelings for ruhaan. Once we look back when she thought that she hated him she didn't even liked ruhaan touch on her when she tripped from stone and fell into ruhaan arms.

For God's sake veer is not mauli or ishaan!! 

Yes I don't agree of mishti and ruhaan they had fallen in love at first sight I do believe they were attracted towards each other at first.

from ruhaan side he liked her at first then after the dare, the way she spoke to him only increased his curiosity but after knowing mishti is veers fiance he backed of. He never intentionally come close to her not even touched even to comfort her but he was not able to stop his growing effection towards mishti even in her hate towards him he has seen her care towards her family.The way they are showing ruhaan he is very sorted character he knows what he wants and he was not the guy to take anybody's shit but when it comes to mishti she always challenges him. It's k for him because when it comes to mishti all he cares is how she feels about it from the start that is what they are showing how he respects her feelings even it is her rudeness or hate. He comforts dadi when she is emotional of her family loss, he has been big brother figure for ansh and he has been a support for pari as a friend when she needed. He was the most sorted in life but mishti came crashing it everytime they were close the attraction started growing into love from his side.he started accepting her flaws.He know he was doing wrong even by only thinking of mishti as she is his best friend fiance I think it is only because of veer he not yet tried to persuade her. He only hopes mishti has same feelings as he does but he never compelled her he knows his limits. 

For those who compare ruhaan and previous season frnd then I need to say please don't be  and ignore the facts previous season friend n is broken soul who found solace in the arms of first man she found was kind to her I don't think that is wrong but even after knowing kunal is maulis life. Mauli is apparently living for him. That mauli who had fought with the world for her rights who had given her support in her hardest time's. That mauli who is her soul sister who had done everything in her power to help her all the ways possible by bringing her home and making her independent still nandini chosen to hurt mauli knowingly.

Situation in ruhaan's case is entirely different. 

I was not much of a ishqbaaz fan to be true from the few episodes I watch now and then  my favorite character was omkara his hair, his poetry, the way of his understanding the situation and mostly his chemistry with shrenu is very appreciatable. I can really see few glimses of omkara in ruhaan. I think kunaljaisingh is doing justice to the roles he have been playing. 

Mishti and ruhaan may not be having friendly conversations or emotional talks to have emotional bonding or to understand each others pain. I believe the bonds based on pain are most strongest bonds which is so evident in case of mishaan. They are comfortable in each others silence. They don't need to spend time to fall in love it's the cosmic connection which is what pulling them towards each other. The feeling when we have when our loved ones are in pain or problems without knowing we feel our heart beat raising I think most of them have this type of connections with your family I hope that is what they are showing in mishaan. After B-Day incident mishti even though hurt ruhaan and nobody understood her he did, she went to him to let out her emotions as if she may find solace. He can't see her in pain he will help her with everything he can even if she doesn't want it. Every minute he thinks of her want her to be happy it had grown from mere attraction to love. Mishti want to comfort ruhaan pain but she knows she can't as she is committed which is what made me love them even more. Most important thing mishaan scenes are bliss to watch because of their intense chemistry they literally set the screens on fire. 

If we keep mishaan and veer complicated relationship a side. Misthti even after her complexities her love and care for her family and veer family as well is appreciatable. She want everything best for pari and ansh. She is strict but she is always the one who will be happy for their success. Mishti and pari bond  is lovable one their love and care for each other is what I like the most. 

Aneri vajani is one of the TV actress I liked from the start because of her acting in nisha aur uski cousins which will be one of my favorite show always. She is most connected character I believe because she is cheerful character in the show. For her mishti is everything. She has insecurities because of her parents past which is reason behind being commitment phobia. as ruhaan came into her life she became little more independent because before that mishti used to protect her as cocoon, even if we are capable of doing things on our own in order to not dissapoint our loved ones we don't open up which happened even with pari but ruhaan entry in her life made her confident enough to do better which is obvious to make her fall in love with him. I feel she genuinely have feelings for ruhaan but he doesn't. Though arnav is a nice guy and he loves pari does everything to support her from the time they had been friends she is not in love with him.

We can't expect her to love arnav when she only have seen him as a friend but I just don't want her to rub it on his face everytime how much she loves ruhaan because it hurts for arnav. 

Bua is a important character she is modern yet believes in morals her suggestions are appreciative. 

I don't know the future of the show but hope mishti and pari bond is not effected they may sure have differences but want them to sort it out in mature way.

for me #mishaan are the intense couple with painful and complex love story I think things are going to be even more messed up before we get what we want. Just hope they don't turn any character into negative. we as humans have flaws which is what make us what we are in SilsilaBadaltheRishtonKa2 it's good they are showing the main characters with flaws which are more realistic than any other TV shows are showcasing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Good analysis dear. Kudos👏👏 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing write up dear..Tell your friend that she has done a great work..She analyzed everything so well from the beginning..Thanks for sharing this :)

Day1 thumbnail

Very well explained.👋👋

PranPriye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lavz7

Analysis from my friend ragzteju, she don't have account in forum so I'm sharing her analysis

Coming to mishti for those who feel how she can be comfortable in romancing veer in shower scene and all of sudden not comfortable even by his hug then I have to say it is not all of the sudden guys if you have noticed carefully mishti was triggered after the candlelight dinner incident before that always she only shown her anger towards ruhaan bcoz of that kiss incident and situations after that had forced her to act rude with ruhaan once she realised it's not him at fault the softer side for ruhaan had come out which made her feel different about him which is why she felt uncomfortable in veer touch because of her unknown feelings for ruhaan. Once we look back when she thought that she hated him she didn't even liked ruhaan touch on her when she tripped from stone and fell into ruhaan arms.

Would disagree with the above part. Misti decided to fight her feelings for Ruhaan and met Veer normally at the dinner. After learning about Ruhaan's injury, she cringed at Veer's touch. The next morning, she was normal towards Veer again. All in 24 hours time. First, I thought she is emotionally cheating Veer. But I have never seen anyone change their feelings like an on-off button, the way I see with Misti. I hope the makers show that Misti is a split personality because that is the only thing which makes sense with her cringing today / happy tomorrow thing going on with Veer.No-one is S2 is either Mauli or Ishaan.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Did not Read your post...but from your title....it seems KUNan gets support from you....bcoz the pain in their life was immense.

The way mishti acts it looks like mauli was always pain bcoz of kunal and never happy with ishaan.

Means mauli worked but ishaan didnt dump her.

Mauli wore what she wanted to and ishaan didnt dump her.

The writter as usual decides to give mauli and kunal as the central story and ishaan a side kick.

Every post that supports mR are a way to finally justofy KuNan.

Through mishti and her story the writers will prove that KuNan were right  and pari will get respect for her mother back ....and her photo will be in malhotra house.

Underline part : Mishaan = Kunan yeh to writers mar kar bhi justify nai kar sakege . Mishti and previous season ke so called emotionally connected couple ke moral compass mai clearly fark dikhta hai .Mishaan se har ek wo kam karnama karvana padega jo kunan ne kiya tha tab ja kar mishaan = kunan hoga .

First step mishaan ka sex scene dikhao and love nest mai rangraliya dikhao . Mishti ka moral compass previous couple jaisa weak dikhao . Red rose exchange and openly flirting with dinner dates and terrace dates dikhao . Mishaan ka pda dikhao , backstabbing and gira hua mard wala dialogue mishti ko bhi do . Veer ko rota dikha kar mishaan ki shaddi or suhaagraat dikhao .Jab writers yeh ek ek scene and pain repeat karege veer ki life mai tab ja kar mishaan = kunan hoga . Fir dekhte hai kunan ke so called strong emotional wala jazzbati rishte ko mishti and audience sahi bol sakte hai ki nai .

Abhi tak till date mishti ka moral compass bahot strong dikhaya hai agar writers ko mishaan = kunan kar na hai to pehle mishti ke moral compass ko weak dikhana padega or sab ke sab events previous couple ke repeat karne padege from sex to suhaag raat.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PranPriye

Would disagree with the above part. Misti decided to fight her feelings for Ruhaan and met Veer normally at the dinner. After learning about Ruhaan's injury, she cringed at Veer's touch. The next morning, she was normal towards Veer again. All in 24 hours time. First, I thought she is emotionally cheating Veer. But I have never seen anyone change their feelings like an on-off button, the way I see with Misti. I hope the makers show that Misti is a split personality because that is the only thing which makes sense with her cringing today / happy tomorrow thing going on with Veer.No-one is S2 is either Mauli or Ishaan.

when veer came for date, mishti hugged him comfortably.. when he dropped her, she was uncomfortable with hug.. next morning she again hugged him comfortably..these are some real flips 🤪
Lavz7 thumbnail

My posts never justify kundini lol,  mishaan are normal couple not sign of divine couple 😂

kunal chose to act upon his feelings rather than thinking about meer effects on mauli life because of his actions.even after cheating on mauli, instead of trying to come clean kunal acted so rude and insulted her in every chance he got which is out of guiltiness. Kunal and nandini know they are hurting mauli still they didn't backdown. Atleast for once nandini let kunal go because of mauli pregnancy but kunal was so desperate to be with nandini he started to believe that mauli is lieing about her pregnancy to be with him which is unforgivable according to me. Even after years of knowing mauli and the time she invested in kunal and his family, the love she had given him, the things she done for him even after thinking of not having kids so that she can invest her time in working extra so she can fulfill kunals dream of having his own clinic all she got is disrespect and disloyality so don't ever compare kunal and mishti. 

comparing 6 months relationship with seven years of marriage is ridiculous many may not agree with me but according to me marriage is so sacred so falling in love with third person after marriage is completely wrong than compared to before marriage. Before marriage if you have a choice to choose it's better do choose or else after marriage no one are going to be happy

Lavz7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Did not Read your post...but from your title....it seems KUNan gets support from you....bcoz the pain in their life was immense.

The way mishti acts it looks like mauli was always in pain bcoz of kunal and never happy with ishaan.

Means mauli worked but ishaan didnt dump her.

Mauli wore what she wanted to and ishaan didnt dump her.

The writter as usual decides that mauli and kunal were the central leads and ishaan a side kick.

Every post that supports mR are a way to finally justify KuNan.

Through mishti and her story the writers will prove that KuNan were right  and pari will get respect for her mother back ....and her photo will be in malhotra house.

My title pain is related to heart and feelings not regarding sexual pain like divine couple 😂
Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lavz7

In s2 some are so busy in comparing that they are not seeing the fact that how much mishti is trying to run away from her feelings towards ruhaan. She never disrespected veer nor rude to him. She was irritated to talk to veer once as soon as she realized what she is doing she apologized. veer and mishti case is totally different from mauli and kunals no dought veer is a nice guy, he accepted mishti's family but he doesn't know mishti in and out.

Some may argue on that point he choose the ring that she liked etc ...

he knows mishti's likes and dislikes but he doesn't understands her all the time.

He choose the ring she liked bcoz he knows her taste which is obvious bcoz they were in a relationship alteast that much compatibility is required.

I even loved the engagement day when he assured mishti nothing bad will happen when she afraid of losing what she had but for once he had not tried to talk to her how her past is not going to effect their future after that which felt unconnected.

Veer definitely is a guy a girl expects from a future hubby like how he care for dadi,pari and ansh.

he knows mishti is complete different person in front of his family but never stopped her or asked her to be herself for once maybe it is becoz veer thinks mishti is doing everything out of love towards him but she is actually scared of her past so she is ready to compromise in everything yet again unnoticed from veer side.

During B-Day incident he was hurt bcoz of mishti behavior which I get it later he understood her may be but he never once thought to talk about it and make her feel secure.

Veer want mishti to accept everyone he is related to which is k but if she is doing something out of anger he should be their to make her understand not to walk away he is not wrong but he should have handled it better. Now even he noticed something changed between him and mishti which is good thing.

Mishveer lack emotional bonding, they may be happy together it will not last long even if mishti choose veer over ruhaan.

Yes I don't agree of mishti and ruhaan they had fallen in love at first sight I do believe they were attracted towards each other at first.

from ruhaan side he liked her at first then after the dare, the way she spoke to him only increased his curiosity but after knowing mishti is veers fiance he backed of. He never intentionally come close to her not even touched even to comfort her but he was not able to stop his growing effection towards mishti even in her hate towards him he has seen her care towards her family.The way they are showing ruhaan he is very sorted character he knows what he wants and he was not the guy to take anybody's shit but when it comes to mishti she always challenges him. It's k for him because when it comes to mishti all he cares is how she feels about it from the start that is what they are showing how he respects her feelings even it is her rudeness or hate. He comforts dadi when she is emotional of her family loss, he has been big brother figure for ansh and he has been a support for pari as a friend when she needed. He was the most sorted in life but mishti came crashing it everytime they were close the attraction started growing into love from his side.he started accepting her flaws.He know he was doing wrong even by only thinking of mishti as she is his best friend fiance I think it is only because of veer he not yet tried to persuade her. He only hopes mishti has same feelings as he does but he never compelled her he knows his limits.

For those who compare ruhaan and previous season frnd then I need to say please don't be  and ignore the facts previous season friend n is broken soul who found solace in the arms of first man she found was kind to her I don't think that is wrong but even after knowing kunal is maulis life. Mauli is apparently living for him. That mauli who had fought with the world for her rights who had given her support in her hardest time's. That mauli who is her soul sister who had done everything in her power to help her all the ways possible by bringing her home and making her independent still nandini chosen to hurt mauli knowingly.

Situation in ruhaan's case is entirely different.

I was not much of a ishqbaaz fan to be true from the few episodes I watch now and then  my favorite character was omkara his hair, his poetry, the way of his understanding the situation and mostly his chemistry with shrenu is very appreciatable. I can really see few glimses of omkara in ruhaan. I think kunaljaisingh is doing justice to the roles he have been playing.

Mishti and ruhaan may not be having friendly conversations or emotional talks to have emotional bonding or to understand each others pain. I believe the bonds based on pain are most strongest bonds which is so evident in case of mishaan. They are comfortable in each others silence. They don't need to spend time to fall in love it's the cosmic connection which is what pulling them towards each other. The feeling when we have when our loved ones are in pain or problems without knowing we feel our heart beat raising I think most of them have this type of connections with your family I hope that is what they are showing in mishaan. After B-Day incident mishti even though hurt ruhaan and nobody understood her he did, she went to him to let out her emotions as if she may find solace. He can't see her in pain he will help her with everything he can even if she doesn't want it. Every minute he thinks of her want her to be happy it had grown from mere attraction to love. Mishti want to comfort ruhaan pain but she knows she can't as she is committed which is what made me love them even more. Most important thing mishaan scenes are bliss to watch because of their intense chemistry they literally set the screens on fire.

If we keep mishaan and veer complicated relationship a side. Misthti even after her complexities her love and care for her family and veer family as well is appreciatable. She want everything best for pari and ansh. She is strict but she is always the one who will be happy for their success. Mishti and pari bond  is lovable one their love and care for each other is what I like the most.

Aneri vajani is one of the TV actress I liked from the start because of her acting in nisha aur uski cousins which will be one of my favorite show always. She is most connected character I believe because she is cheerful character in the show. For her mishti is everything. She has insecurities because of her parents past which is reason behind being commitment phobia. as ruhaan came into her life she became little more independent because before that mishti used to protect her as cocoon, even if we are capable of doing things on our own in order to not dissapoint our loved ones we don't open up which happened even with pari but ruhaan entry in her life made her confident enough to do better which is obvious to make her fall in love with him. I feel she genuinely have feelings for ruhaan but he doesn't. Though arnav is a nice guy and he loves pari does everything to support her from the time they had been friends she is not in love with him.

We can't expect her to love arnav when she only have seen him as a friend but I just don't want her to rub it on his face everytime how much she loves ruhaan because it hurts for arnav.

Bua is a important character she is modern yet believes in morals her suggestions are appreciative.

I don't know the future of the show but hope mishti and pari bond is not effected they may sure have differences but want them to sort it out in mature way.

for me #mishaan are the intense couple with painful and complex love story I think things are going to be even more messed up before we get what we want. Just hope they don't turn any character into negative. we as humans have flaws which is what make us what we are in SilsilaBadaltheRishtonKa2 it's good they are showing the main characters with flaws which are more realistic than any other TV shows are showcasing.

awesome post dear. Well explained. 👏👏👏🙏❤😎