Ishq Subhan Allah

CVS you never fail to disappoint us

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

You are repeating the same mistakes as season one, showing Kabeer as dumb and stupid, easily manipulated by Shahbaz and zeenat. His ego and anger getting the better of him. There were high hopes of Kabeer shown smart and  thinking for himself, him being an aalim e deen should have tried to find a solution for his kasam and seen repenting and seeking forgiveness for his mistakes.  This time it should have been Kabeer fighting to keep this relationship and Zara taking the back seat. But alas as per today's precap Zara will again fight for this relationship but why, just cause she loves him unconditionally and her love for him is selfless ??? What happened to Kabeer's so called love for Zara ? Yes he does love her but with conditions.  Kabeer's faith and belief should have been shown to be more strong in Allah and instead of him fearing that Allah is punishing him for his mistakes due his kasam hence he cannot meet Zara causing the fear of loosing her what a load of nonsense. He left her on the death bed when she needed him the most.

Why hasn't Kabeer once tried to find out who was behind the shooting and his accident ? He couldn't see Zara but why hasn't he once replied back to her messages or spoken to her over the phone to find out about her health condition ? 

Will the never ending list of  villains ever get punished especially the likes of Shahbaz, zeenat and rukhsar ? Who have committed sins after sins and haven been easily forgiven and forgotten as if nothing happened , why is evil glorified so much in this show ??? it's just sending out the wrong message that criminals can commit any crime and just walk scott free living a luxurious life. 

Will there ever be a proper closure to an tracks ?

Why so much of negativity in every track ? People are fed up with roona thona all the time and the same old repetitive crap, learn to balance it out with positivity and  lighter moments. (Hmmmm solution to increased TRPs)

You have really made a mockery of religion and marriage, every time there is an issue between the leads lets throw in talaak to create a separation and pity them against each other instead of finding a solution to their problems. Talaak in Islam is the most hated in the eyes of Allah yet it's the first thing you resort to between the leads.  Kabeer's character judgement is very weak and he does not have the ability to see through the bullshit and search for the truth, his blindness for his family outweighs his judgement which has led him to destruction of his himself, Zara and their marriage. Compromises are made by both for a marriage to work you cannot leave it all to your partner and get them to bend over all the time. 

Hopes of this season being different have gone down the drain well done cvs you have ruined a beautiful show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bang on!!! I posted exactly the same issues I had about this show  that you mentioned!! So tired of season 2 repeating the same story as  in season 1, nothing has changed, same old furious and blind Kabeer, blowing his top without reason and believing the devils over and over again, and same old Zara trying to fight for a guy who is so not worth it! 

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaabir

You are repeating the same mistakes as season one, showing Kabeer as dumb and stupid, easily manipulated by Shahbaz and zeenat. His ego and anger getting the better of him. There were high hopes of Kabeer shown smart and  thinking for himself, him being an aalim e deen should have tried to find a solution for his kasam and seen repenting and seeking forgiveness for his mistakes.  This time it should have been Kabeer fighting to keep this relationship and Zara taking the back seat. But alas as per today's precap Zara will again fight for this relationship but why, just cause she loves him unconditionally and her love for him is selfless ??? What happened to Kabeer's so called love for Zara ? Yes he does love her but with conditions.  Kabeer's faith and belief should have been shown to be more strong in Allah and instead of him fearing that Allah is punishing him for his mistakes due his kasam hence he cannot meet Zara causing the fear of loosing her what a load of nonsense. He left her on the death bed when she needed him the most.

Why hasn't Kabeer once tried to find out who was behind the shooting and his accident ? He couldn't see Zara but why hasn't he once replied back to her messages or spoken to her over the phone to find out about her health condition ? 

Will the never ending list of  villains ever get punished especially the likes of Shahbaz, zeenat and rukhsar ? Who have committed sins after sins and haven been easily forgiven and forgotten as if nothing happened , why is evil glorified so much in this show ??? it's just sending out the wrong message that criminals can commit any crime and just walk scott free living a luxurious life. 

Will there ever be a proper closure to an tracks ?

Why so much of negativity in every track ? People are fed up with roona thona all the time and the same old repetitive crap, learn to balance it out with positivity and  lighter moments. (Hmmmm solution to increased TRPs)

You have really made a mockery of religion and marriage, every time there is an issue between the leads lets throw in talaak to create a separation and pity them against each other instead of finding a solution to their problems. Talaak in Islam is the most hated in the eyes of Allah yet it's the first thing you resort to between the leads.  Kabeer's character judgement is very weak and he does not have the ability to see through the bullshit and search for the truth, his blindness for his family outweighs his judgement which has led him to destruction of his himself, Zara and their marriage. Compromises are made by both for a marriage to work you cannot leave it all to your partner and get them to bend over all the time. 

Hopes of this season being different have gone down the drain well done cvs you have ruined a beautiful show. 

@bold part i 100% agree with what you said first they made a mockery of Islam and they ruined the awesome story line they had, its so repetitive that I personally feel fed up of it..anyway..all the best to the Zabir fans...am no more..after so much crap showed

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Once a fool is always a fool. I don’t understand why they need season 2 when they don’t want to change story line. I never seen a PH dump than this. They are killing the show by their hands. I am tired of complaining 

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't know about you Guys but this new storyline Zara driver nonsense..is the crapest thing ever saw on TV 😆

Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

@bold part i 100% agree with what you said first they made a mockery of Islam and they ruined the awesome story line they had, its so repetitive that I personally feel fed up of it..anyway..all the best to the Zabir fans...am no more..after so much crap showed

It's was the shows content, storyline and execution which attracted viewers and the show was doing so well in terms of TRPs and was consistently in top 10 before the most disgusting Dubai track. I still don't get what they were thinking they completly killed the essence of the show by showing crap. Was the writer on crack smoking some  cheap weed while writing the most sickening script. 

Zabeer's relationship had that purity and charm which I hadn't seen on ITV before between the leads it just felt so beautifully natural but the cvs killed it by forcing the unwanted vile character between them, totally unnecessary. I now only watch the show cause of Adisha otherwise I would have quit the show long back like most people did. 

Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Once a fool is always a fool. I don’t understand why they need season 2 when they don’t want to change story line. I never seen a PH dump than this. They are killing the show by their hands. I am tired of complaining 

I agree how can the PH be so stupid. Season one they had killed the show themselves and were they only ones to blame for decreasing of the TRPs. If you keep on repeating the same old nonsense people are obviously gonna get fed up stop watching the show. 

Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

Don't know about you Guys but this new storyline Zara driver nonsense..is the crapest thing ever saw on TV 😆

I wouldn't say it's the crapest ever on TV, she was there to take aisha to hospital and only way to get into Ahmed zoo was to disguise herself.  it actually bought lighter moments which was required. They have shown the worst  and gross crap in the previous tracks which were completely unbearable to watch this is way better and watchable. 

Zaabir thumbnail

Shahbaz is really an asshole and the worst father in the history of ITV, seriously the guy is not fit to be a father. His son is suffering due to his manipulations and he doesn't give two hoots about his feelings or his happiness. He let his only daughter suffer in the hands of his son and his sons wife and almost got sold off to gangsters and he didn't utter a single word or take action to save his daughter. Yet he is plotting and scheming with that same DIL who bought him to halt on his knees to send the one who who stood by this ungrateful animal and saved his jack ass so many times to jail and also attempted to kill her a number of times. Where was his tongue then why didn't he call the police zeenat ? Why is so much importance is given to zeenat /vamp sisters? The witch sisters aren't even from an influential family or highly educated and have committed numberous sins and crimes but are easily let of each time. What hold does zeenat have over the Ahmed clan ? This is total nonsense that no one gives zeenat a shut up call. In reality she would have been kicked out of the house and would been in jail long time back.