Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Fire - Is this the real Jhanvi?

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys i am Manya and I honestly loved the first few episodes. Initially it was boring but Shrenu is one hell of an actress and she kept me interested in the first 3 episodes, finally the fourth one had too many twists to let go.

I simply love decoding the stories and since episode 4 showed the fire element - aag, I wanted to jot down my thoughts on it.

Firstly, I love the concept. The only two tele series which had similar concept and a good story line were ek hasina thi and beyhadh. Now why I love this concept. Because in EHT Durga, the lead character, though taking revenge was too positive - it is so unreal. As for Beyhadh the saving grace of the show was the best tele actress Jennifer Winget who flawlessly performed a mentally unstable and betrayed Maya, but her actions were simply not in her control. With Jhanvi it is the perfect 'in between'. She has a strong motive - her childhood, she is not shown to be complete positive because she did not hesitated to use a widow for her plan, and she is a mastermind, even with a childhood trauma she is not mentally unstable. Basically she is tv ki baazigar.

Now coming to my thoughts on the show :

1. Jhanvi's MIL is not well and it only happened recently - so did Jhanvi do something? It also makes me wonder what happened in her childhood. We saw the house burning and Jhanvi wants to spread the same fire but what about her family. Did someone in her family went through the same fate because of the mittals and that is why Jhanvi did that to her MIL? 

2. Jhanvi has a plan for everything and bu her conversation with her sister in car one can infer that she is superconfident that everything goes according to her plan. I quote her "Jo hua plan ke mutabik hua, jo hoga plan ke mutabik hi hoga". Infact it appears like a semi God Complex to me.😜 It looks good in the starting but remember guys life does not always go according to your plan. Jhanvi looks like a meticulous planner to me. Whether or not she is the perfect mastermind would depend on her spontaneity at those times when her plans wont work as per her wishes.

3. Jhanvi wants to wedge a gap between Kabir and FIL. Assuming that Kabir has not done anything wrong with her it is fair to say that in order to extract her revenge Jhanvi is fully prepared to cross the Lakshman Rekha of ethics. However this makes me intrigued. How much further can she cross this line? I mean Jhanvi's shade of gray would depend on who she targets and how she targets. For eg. will she target the small Arush and to what extent - will she harm him? 

4. Jhanvi's behavoiur with her husband shows that she has a human side and not just the mastermind that she is. When Dhruv said what she was hiding he doesnt understand she looked perplexed and much more anxious. That bhram that she has created of sarvagun sampann calm and controlled bahu went out for a moment. So in moments like these you realise that holding a 24/7 demeanor is not possible for her. Will she let her guard down in the wrong place? If so who will be the first to identify her - Kavya, Aarush or mil?

5. I think the most important point is Kavya vs Jhanvi. We will definitely see this situation where Kavya would try to get this bhram out from everyones life. In my opinion this would be the major part of the story. 

6. FIRE - That house was on fire, literally. jhanvi wants the same fire in mittal house literally and figuratively. Yeh ladki aag se janmi hai, khud aag hai aur aag lagane aayi hai. So fire is what Jhanvi stands for. Lets see if there is any water person around to placate her or will she succeed in burning the entire mittal forest?

With all those things I am certain that Jhanvi will be the backbone of the show but I dont want this show to be another Beyhadh where lead actress was the only saving grace. I hope good story and uniformity in behavior of characters is maintained. (I am asking too much from a Star prime time tv show , par umeed pe duniya kaayam hai🤣).

My favourite thing about show - obviously Jhanvi. Shrenu is amazing to say the least and that conversation she had in the car simply shows Jhanvis character.

In my opinion Jhanvi can be understood as a girl burning in that fire we saw, the meticulous planner who thinks that everything will go according to her plans, the strong and fiery woman who has a single point agenda of destroying mittals and she can forget some morality for this agenda. Now what amount of morality she will forget is what we have to say. For now the bhram is that she is calm and controlled sheetal jal but the reality is she is uncontrollable and raging fire, and how i love this fire.😈

Feel free to express your opinion on my views or correct me if you think my observations wrong.

PS = Thanks for reading my long post, its a bad habit.😅

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very long post yaar will take time to read it.😁

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JDTKP

Very long post yaar will take time to read it.😁

I am so sorry about this 🤣🤣 Its a bad habit - I write too much nonsense.
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Intriguing post. 

I find quite a good number of similarities between Ek Hasina Thi and this show. 

As of now I truly believe her character will be shown in a positive light. She has her reasons and I believe she wants to harm Mr Mittal alone ( or maybe Mrs Mittal as well ) , Mr Mittal is emotionally drained out already about Kabir , plus he's receiving threats which further adds to it. Janhvi enjoys seeing him in distress. 

Her husband is spineless , she's aware of that so in order to take down Mr Mittal, she has to get rid of Kabir since him being on his father's side is a serious threat. So she's hell bent on creating a rift between father son duo. And a marriage with her own sister will seal the deal. 

I don't think her evil intentions include the positive characters like Dadaji or Arush or even Kavya, she might be a pawn but Janhvi has no plans to harm her, not sure about Dhruv or Kabir though. Let's see how it goes. 

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

I am so sorry about this 🤣🤣 Its a bad habit - I write too much nonsense.

Hi manya

It’s  not nonsense you’re right about everything just don’t know hiw far she will go in the revenge plan and don’t know if she made her mil like this. Hope she doesn’t harm aarush.I think kavya will find out abt her first.She was like i have planned everything however she plan only some things will go according to her plan many things going flip out.

Who is sheetal jal???

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic post. Looks like u are a good writer.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Intriguing post.

I find quite a good number of similarities between Ek Hasina Thi and this show.

As of now I truly believe her character will be shown in a positive light. She has her reasons and I believe she wants to harm Mr Mittal alone ( or maybe Mrs Mittal as well ) , Mr Mittal is emotionally drained out already about Kabir , plus he's receiving threats which further adds to it. Janhvi enjoys seeing him in distress.

Her husband is spineless , she's aware of that so in order to take down Mr Mittal, she has to get rid of Kabir since him being on his father's side is a serious threat. So she's hell bent on creating a rift between father son duo. And a marriage with her own sister will seal the deal.

I don't think her evil intentions include the positive characters like Dadaji or Arush or even Kavya, she might be a pawn but Janhvi has no plans to harm her, not sure about Dhruv or Kabir though. Let's see how it goes.

Yes she doesn't care to drive a wedge between her husband and PK and that's because he is the agyakaari son of PK who doesn't seem to have any edge in his personality that jhanvi would deem as an asset to PK or a threat to her plans, but kabir on the other hand.... today's episode with PK's self-talk about how Kabir was so brilliant and bright and that he and kabir together could have achieved so much, plus the face-off between kabir-PK showed that Kabir and PK are actually quite similar in nature; both strong-headed, know what they want and do what they want irrespective of what others think, they say what they think openly. The only real thing setting them apart is their proprieties/ life-choices/ what they want in life.Jhanvi perhaps sees kabir as PK's strength if both father son had a closer relationship.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Hi manya

It’s  not nonsense you’re right about everything just don’t know hiw far she will go in the revenge plan and don’t know if she made her mil like this. Hope she doesn’t harm aarush.I think kavya will find out abt her first.She was like i have planned everything however she plan only some things will go according to her plan many things going flip out.

Who is sheetal jal???

Hindi is not my language but I believe sheetal jal is a thing, I mean Jal after all means water.
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi manya

Who is sheetal jal???

Sheetal Jal means cold water
Roselada thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

Hindi is not my language but I believe sheetal jal is a thing, I mean Jal after all means water.

Ohh like that haan I thought it’s some persons name lol 😂😂😂.Hindi is not my first language too.