New pix of guddan

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwtqH-9BFeb/?hl=en

This is light blue 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwtO_-ph46E/?hl=en

This one is dark blue uff hot aj tho gaya 

Guddan is looking hot and beautiful 

Note- if the link doesn’t go directly just copy the link and paste in other window it will work 

Antara is returning back guys ho Gaya siyapa.....go to viral leaks channel they are authentic ..one .....kritika sengar or parul both have been approached ..yet to finalise

Tfs

She is looking gorgeous in both the sarees..

Tfs🙂

Wow she is looking gorgeous.

Tfs

She is looking graceful 

Originally posted by Ajgud

Antara is returning back guys ho Gaya siyapa.....go to viral leaks channel they are authentic ..one .....kritika sengar or parul both have been approached ..yet to finalise

Phir se bakhwass kehre hi ho agar sach hai to sabit karo link dedo agar nahi to chup hojao yehi acha hoga bakhwaas rani

Its fake news yaar!! Today when I was watching promo on youtube, I saw in suggested video where the title n pic mentioned Guddan is gonna have an 8 years leap, where Akshan is gonna be seperated and they will have a daughter. And the role of Akshan's daughter will be played by the kid who played Pari in Silsila. So its totally fake! All these r to increase the views of their video only, you think someone so famous like kratika sengar would do such a role, she will only do female lead roles. So its fake

Originally posted by randomfancrics

It's obvious kritikas part is the fake one but returning antara back seems to be true as we know Bina drane ke to show nahi chalta ....whenever leads are happy or happily going to start life bass siyapa late gai CVS

Its fake news yaar!! Today when I was watching promo on youtube, I saw in suggested video where the title n pic mentioned Guddan is gonna have an 8 years leap, where Akshan is gonna be seperated and they will have a daughter. And the role of Akshan's daughter will be played by the kid who played Pari in Silsila. So its totally fake! All these r to increase the views of their video only, you think someone so famous like kratika sengar would do such a role, she will only do female lead roles. So its fake

hayee lovely good for aj he will romance antara and guddan free from mad house /ppl ....she can move on and fulfill her dream of being a heroine /cbi officer because she is kickass in solving cases ...one more thing angad can marry guddu  or young guy new entry for guddu so that ph can save there budget ...i am excited teri mu mai sugar ...tfs the breaking news yahooo

I dont think makers will be so dumb to make such a move. Returning from death only works in old Ekta shows, not anymore. Cause nowadays whenever a really unrealistic track is added in the show, the trp automatically drops badly. If the makers did well in tracks like memory loss where Akshat was faking his memory loss, and justified most of the episodes really well(besides Angad everything else was well justified in this show) I dont see any reason for them to bring Antra back. Only possiblity if they show past of Akshat, thats when they will bring Antra in only for the flashback and nothing else. But I dont think they r gonna show any flashback sequence of akshat's past in this show soon