Patiala Babes

Did Babita indirectly confess her growing feelings for Hanuman?

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

About yesterday's episode, I really didn't understand what was Babita telling Hanuman indirectly. But I understood one thing that the talk was surely not about the dal and its taste. It was surely an innuendo. Was she indirectly conveying him that she'll be used to his presence and develop a liking for him with time, just like the taste of the dal  develops? And when Minnie asked what was she telling, they were both very shy and avoided answering her by their shy laughter. That laugh made me doubt that the innuendo must be something intense or romantic. Dare I believe that she indirectly confessed her growing feelings for Hanuman? Do post me your views on this in case you have a different perspective or if you've caught the exact meaning of what she said to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Actually I also came here in search of same question. 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes me too. I think that she has feelings for him and bought up the subject herself. Loved it when Mini was asking and the HS just laughed happily and Babita shyly.

I just hope that Ashok does not throw his toys out if his pram now that he is getting really stupid with Meeta. With Babita giving Bail money, i sense trouble from him.

bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup, you are absolutely right. It`s probably not the 1st time Babita shows this, yes definitely yesterday she stated it more openly in front of  H.S but if you remember the episode where Babita sewed the dress for Minnie and next day morning when Minnie said Babes you have to awake all night to prepare this, then she said yes I was was but not alone ( H.S was with her ) and gave a very beautiful expression.

But I am 100% agreed with @guddi01. IT`S TOTALLY MY PREDICTION AND ASSUMPTION  that Ashok can take a 180-degree turn and maybe he will throughout Meeta form his life and wants to take back Babita and Minnie. And as usual, the entire selfish Khurana family will try their best to force mom and daughter to change their mind. By that time Patiala babes business will flourish and they will start to earn a handsome amount and that's going to lure Ashok more. Now next mini's depression track is coming and probably Babita will think about Minnie and will decide to go back to Khurana`s. I hope I am thinking wrongly and nothing these sorts of things happen in reality.

I have said before also but again stating the same thing I do not want H.S to get hurt in any way.no doubt Babita and Minnie faced a lot of hurdles and still going through but H.s is so innocent and a person with a golden heart  and he has been totally invested in this relationship that he won't be able to take this kind of things.

This soap is pure gold and I do have trust in C.v and hope they take it differently with lots of positivity.

Nature_Happiness thumbnail

Hello again. I lost my previous account due to some developments but it is the same person behind NatureHappiness. Coming to your question, I was myself going to question this question. But, thanks to India forums ji, I could not. I have a feeling we all were not shown some scene between Hanita. Because this was definitely referring to Hanuman Singh. Hope the future awaits us with some awwsome tracks....

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sree.b

yup, you are absolutely right. It`s probably not the 1st time Babita shows this, yes definitely yesterday she stated it more openly in front of  H.S but if you remember the episode where Babita sewed the dress for Minnie and next day morning when Minnie said Babes you have to awake all night to prepare this, then she said yes I was was but not alone ( H.S was with her ) and gave a very beautiful expression.

But I am 100% agreed with @guddi01. IT`S TOTALLY MY PREDICTION AND ASSUMPTION  that Ashok can take a 180-degree turn and maybe he will throughout Meeta form his life and wants to take back Babita and Minnie. And as usual, the entire selfish Khurana family will try their best to force mom and daughter to change their mind. By that time Patiala babes business will flourish and they will start to earn a handsome amount and that's going to lure Ashok more. Now next mini's depression track is coming and probably Babita will think about Minnie and will decide to go back to Khurana`s. I hope I am thinking wrongly and nothing these sorts of things happen in reality.

I have said before also but again stating the same thing I do not want H.S to get hurt in any way.no doubt Babita and Minnie faced a lot of hurdles and still going through but H.s is so innocent and a person with a golden heart  and he has been totally invested in this relationship that he won't be able to take this kind of things.

This soap is pure gold and I do have trust in C.v and hope they take it differently with lots of positivity.

i hope they dont go the useless khurana way. This show has always been about moving forward in life. This show has also given life lessons to many. Hope they show babita mini giving up the life of the past where they have not even an ounce of respect in that hateful khurana household. In HS house babita is getting that love and respect which she never got at khuranas and never will get. Hope makers send a msg to society that woman deserve to live life on their own terms and she should never give upon her happiness under soceital pressure.
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What I think is Babita  has start to feel deep respect and affection for Hanuman,it has not turned to love. I don’t think she is feeling love now. But surely she is feeling that she can trust another man. Also I definitely think Babita will not go back to Ashok under any circumstances. As the saying goes make me a fool once shame on you but make me a fool twice shame on me. If you all notice, Babita has taken notice of what Hanuman has done and doing for them. Initially she found it hard to trust him but slowly she has started to trust him. Love starts with trust,understanding ,knowing of each other’s likes and dislikes that’s what the show is trying to show in my opinion

Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As for Preeth she cares for her friend but her jealousy towards Minnie and Mickey friendship , her lack of understanding of what Minnie is trying to tell about her fiancé, her love for her unreasonable Mother and her pride is preventing to see and deal with the situation. That’s my opinion

RTDeewani thumbnail

I am sure Ashok will return to claim Babita and Minnie. He is obviously turning against Meeta and her refusal to ask the money from her parents for bailing him out has become the perfect starter for him to soon abandon Meeta.But it's good if he returns because I want Babita to show him the door and she'll get the real closure only when that happens. That will also be a perfect trigger for her to consider a life ahead with Hanuman. She may not be quick on reciprocating his feelings but I am sure the trio- HS, Babita and Minnie will create their much needed family officially from thereon and find their deserved happiness in each other.

RTDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree.b

Hey you're able to type your comment in separate paragraphs? I am unable to post like this. I have to type my entire content within a paragraph else I am unable to post my replies. How do you it?