Ishq Mein Marjawan

Kaise Hai Aap Log :-D

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How are you all my buddies :-) i missed y'll...recently i saw an episode of IMMJ to know what has happened to the show? and i was like is this really the show which last time i left watching????? this is completly new show or (not to offend anyone) completly new BS by Cvs?? i really hoped that Cvs will end this drama after Nia track but guess what the show is still going on...LOL last time i remember when Alisha and Arjun were celebrating completation of 200th episode they were talking something like ** (Alisha to Arjun)  "Mein Chahti Hoon Ki Yeh Show 200 Nahi Balki 300 Aur Phir 400 and So On chalta Hai Rahe..Hahaha and in reply (Arjun to Aalisha) "Hann Tu Sirf Yahi Karti Rehna Aur Koi Show Mat karna" this is where i got idea guys that both of them started this show with wrong intentions coz any sensible person who loves his/her work will not continue such work which lefts a reflection of a stupid character choice like Aalisha/Tara and so on...again not to offence aalisha or tara fans..

thank god i stopped writing the short stories b'coz guys i was tired of this show..lost intrst and lastly left the show..this is after so long i am posting this..vaishu...Ardentdreamer...sbreen..you guys are awsom..love you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi deadshot!! how are u

after soo many days u are back on forum

yes no doubt show is completely destroyed thank god here no one is watching & discussing about that crap show

don't worry deadshot yeh show zyada din nahi chalega just ignore nia arjun aalisha gossips .show trps se chalta hai jo immj ko mil nahi rhi hai.so i don't think colors will continue this show in may & june also

especially after aalisha's exit

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Hi deadshot yes this crap show is still on but the only good thing is Aalisha quited show last week n tara is dead n ending of tara was emotional 😭n yeah u left this show in may when show  had good track😊 after revamp since 16 july when nia entered as arohi was downfall of show and story since then was only about bar dancing seducation etc n full of crap with no head n tail..and hopefully we will get this show off air news after ipl

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Deadshot itne din bad??? Welcome back dude, aur ArdentDreamer kis ko bola? πŸ˜₯😭😭😭

Haan immj is still on air. Ab cvs phir se Asli khiladi ka pentra khelne me lge hain I guess, now they're hinting again ke koi Asli khiladi hy who gave deep Tara's eyes😐 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And netra is Tara's replacement for sure! Suddenly she gave that "psycho obsessed lover of deep" look to aarohi  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  sahi hy cvs, Tara chali  gai to netra ko psycho-lover bana rahe aap log good hy.