New promo - Journey of partnership on 29 april 2019

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/S3kwoG8d1MA

Babita decided to do partnership with khatri & bille but with some conditions & show will ne telecasted to 9:00 to 9:45 pm on 29 April 2019

Originally posted by sheeluneelu

Sony wantsto end PB soon for KBC that's why timing extended?

Oh no!!!! Why??? When KBC starting??
Originally posted by Rosellia

https://youtu.be/S3kwoG8d1MA

Babita decided to dopartnershipwithkhatri&billebut with some conditions & show willnetelecastedto 9:00 to 9:45 pm

Thank you for sharing this.Ihope she does everything legally. These two are extremely shady people.
Originally posted by Sree.b

Oh no!!!! Why??? When KBC starting??
I'm just guessing.as KBC is going to be start soon.
Originally posted by sheeluneelu

I'm just guessing. as KBC is going to start soon.
oh ok !! thank you :) I am getting addicted to this soap and especially h.s :) looking forward to More Hanita romantic moments:)

No way is Sony going to end a popular serial. They will adjust the timing. You are way off Mark

Well guys I have no idea is Sony going to pb going off air or not.well I mean to say the show will be telcasted for 45 min on 29 April 2019 according to promo.even idk after that pb show timming is extended or not.well I edited the topic.sorry for the confusion.

I don't want the pb ending so soon.yes kbc is start going soon but I don't think that Sony will lose its popular serial.

Let's hope for best.🤗

No Way! I love PB. Sony Can't End It So Soon.

Don't get disturbed guys I take my words back post also deleted. Let's enjoy I believe that PB will end properly leaving great impact on viewers.

Tfs kbc will launch after June their is 2 months for it but sony is doing experiment with change of timeslot to check the reply they even make ganesha show for 45 minutes I think pb might get 7.30 0r 8.30 slot later .