IMPORTANT! ALL FORUM MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys,

We are all aware that yesterday, IF had changed it's portal and the new version came with a lot of disadvantages.

This message is for all the readers and writers of Arjun Forum. The changes are very inconvenient for all the writers. A lot of features that the writers used in their stories are missing (font style, size, colour, pictures, videos, gifs, customizing hyperlinks, sending multiple PMs and many more). Also, there is a word limit on every post so the writers are unable to update their stories because they need like 6 posts for one update.

New readers, I know you can't access the links that are posted on threads because they give an error. If you're unaware, IF has recently been revamped and most of the old links won't work anymore because the address for them have changed.

As a writer, I'm putting all my stories on hold. I won't be updating any story until I can figure out how this new site works and until all the bugs are fixed. However, if I do update something that was not posted on IF, I'll give a link to the location of the update.

If you're a writer and you're also putting your stories on hold, please comment here to let the readers know. It would make it easier for everyone. I'm reserving the next post in case you want me to add your name there to the list of writers putting their stories on hold.

Thank you!

List of writers putting their stories on hold:

1. Aquabutterfly

2. Arjunasr

3. Bhargavikrishna

4. Dark-Beauty

I will be putting all my stories on hold too.

The new site, is not providing with all the writing tools, the comment has word limit, posts can't be revisited so there are lots of problems. On top of that pm option is not working properly.

So my stories are on hold for now until I get used to the new background. I may or may not continue over here. The site has become too complex and many are leaving for the same reason. 

Sorry for the problems from my side and thank you for understanding.

@Aquabutterfly please add my name.

New if  site totally confusing. Not  send bubby request even no  reply  notifications email also 

I've recently started a new story named  daddy I love you.  And my old story it has been closed IDK why I will work upon it soon too. Today morning I tried to give CS of story but it didn't work out so yeah even I'm putting my stories on hold.  

Aquabutterfly please add my name too  

Hey its Tia,

I'm back..aur aatehi kya musibat mein fash gayi.

Seriously this new layout is totally beyond my understanding. What is the need to change it?? They could have just added few new features in the older version. 

I can't go to my stories through search..can't add pic..there is no emoji, can't add anyone buddy, where is our signatures..the links are not working...and the list goes on...

So yeah, I won't post too which I was going to post...maybe I 'll remove my stories from here and post somewhere else.

Love💜

Tia

If u writers want try to continue ur stories on wattpad we readers also join there

Thank you so much everyone for reading and responding. I hope this made it easier for the readers to know about your story statuses.

@Arjunasr: Let's hope that this wouldn't continue for too long. It's really inconvenient for everyone.

@Bristy75: Yeah, the new site is confusing and less flexible.

@bhargavikrishna: There was a 500 words limit per post. That's probably why you couldn't post CS for your story. But I heard they removed the word limit now.

@Dark-Beauty: Welcome back Tia Di. But sadly this is no longer our IF. Please do give us the link or information of the location where you're planning on posting your new stories.

@ruhi1985sheetal: Thank you so much for being so understanding Di.

Thank you!🤗

Originally posted by Aquabutterfly

@Dark-Beauty: Welcome back Tia Di. But sadly this is no longer our IF. Please do give us the link or information of the location where you're planning on posting your new stories.

Thanks, and yes you so right...before it was like our second home, we use to have so much fun here but now I don't have any perfect word for this complex version😢.I missed my old friends so much...💔
Originally posted by Aquabutterfly

Hey guys,

We are all aware that yesterday, IF had changed it's portal and the new version came with a lot of disadvantages.

This message is for all the readers and writers of Arjun Forum. The changes are very inconvenient for all the writers. A lot of features that the writers used in their stories are missing (font style, size, colour, pictures, videos, gifs, customizing hyperlinks, sending multiple PMs and many more). Also, there is a word limit on every post so the writers are unable to update their stories because they need like 6 posts for one update.

New readers, I know you can't access the links that are posted on threads because they give an error. If you're unaware, IF has recently been revamped and most of the old links won't work anymore because the address for them have changed.

As a writer, I'm putting all my stories on hold. I won't be updating any story until I can figure out how this new site works and until all the bugs are fixed. However, if I do update something that was not posted on IF, I'll give a link to the location of the update.

If you're a writer and you're also putting your stories on hold, please comment here to let the readers know. It would make it easier for everyone. I'm reserving the next post in case you want me to add your name there to the list of writers putting their stories on hold.

Thank you!

Mein to 3/4 days se log in hi kar nhi paya.. N aab to cmnts box hi nhi mil raha hai.. Quote krna padh raha hai!! Kuch din baad baad ye log IF ka kichdi pakate hai!! Jisme hajar chiz ka kami hota hai!!