ritesh_786 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Which is one of the best episode of Aapke Aa Jaane Se?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddhyani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

all initial episodes of aapke especially last year November tak all episodes were too gud.

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All the episodes till October were good but since then i see the intensity of love in Sahil's eyes which is the spark & high point of the show is missing a lot. I find Karan was just giving his shot but didn't put his soul like earlier episodes..

Sparklingstar99 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I feel that too Karan give not his Best but let's see what the New season bring for us hopefully best is coming soon

yuvi786 thumbnail

I have loved all the episodes of Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se.

ddhyani thumbnail

yaa right. season 2 started. i love it. old sahil is back again. kj now again putting all his efforts like in last year initial episodes. kj is the soul of this show. because of him only aapke become so popular. his acting his emotional everything. now i can see same spark like earlier wala hope for the best

ddhyani thumbnail

yaa right.. because last year he faced some problems in personal life after October. but now again kj is giving that spark again in season2. waise from last month i started loving his acting again. all the scenes now he is giving perfectly. in season2 again love his acting. aisa lagra old sahil is back again. again started loving his acting in season2

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The initial episodes, their confession and october-november episodes were pretty good.

With the new start it feels like the initial days of AKAJS, SaDika the highlight & of course the excellent performance of Karan. CV's better not mess up this time with several shaadi tracks, children and black magic / memory loss nonsense. At the start the show had beter ratings and cv's ruined it. Hopefully this time they will learn something!