Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya316 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
BARUN SOBTI is my favorite actor! The most beautiful, the most talented. He deserved all the great love of his fans. He is the best.
Regina.BS thumbnail
Barun Sobti my beautiful star my love, you are an amazing actor, the best
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Barun Rocks!!!!

Love you, Annoying Man!..........

(remembering Meera from Tanhaiyaan😍 and calling you annoying because you make us wait in Pleasurable Pains for your new TV/Bollywood/Digital avatar!😜

Nadezhda777 thumbnail
Барун Собти-самый талантливый актер. Я влюблен в твой талант - ты лучший.Я горжусь быть вашим поклонником.
Barni thumbnail

Barun Sobti, you are such a beautiful and sweet man, you stole our hearts at first sight... Love you! Looking forward to your new web series. I wish you all the best and happiness!

sonya316 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Barun Sobti, good luck, the most handsome man! I'm looking forward to the new Asura project, and the handsome COP from Halahal.

Originally posted by: sonya316

Barun Sobti, good luck, the most handsome man! I'm looking forward to the new Asura project, and the handsome COP from Halahal.

Barun's Asura eagerly awaited; currently expected in August. Till then I keep his story on, currently getting posted under fan fic forum.

Enjoyed every avatar of the man!

But looks like regular readers of his story have abandoned the story.😂

Barun teri galiyaan,  forums, tere AT mujhko bhaave.

Wishing all a happy Barun Poornima. All are cordially invited to join the celebration and see offering made to TV God. 

Barun Poornima- New Barun Festival Celebrations

Tried sending PM to all. But do not know whether it reached you all, hence pasting the link.

Barun, we wait for Asura, Halahal and then for your next TV finite serial(smiles!)