TV Hindi

Kunal Karan Kapoor's character in his new web series.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

As it seem like for me, then Kunal Karan Kapoor, Palak, Vaishnavi and maybe Parul related. Vaishnavi being his sister. Palak or Parul - One of them his wife. Parul's mother being Ashvini and maybe something going on with Parul and Neil's character. Neil being a cop.

Atul I am not sure about and his wife maybe Manava. His "servent" Rushad. Maybe Atul is related to Kunal Karan Kapoor's character???

Lalit and Saloni are maybe related. Looking at the shoot picture they end in jail. Maybe for something they did not do.

My guess Kunal Karan Kapoor ji are one of the Naik Raikars (shenanigans). Rich and powerful. A grey character. What you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kunal_Fansite thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I also believe Kunal Karan Kapoor has a grey character in the web series on Voot Original.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Grey character to hai. Question is how grey it is. 

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

I really hope that the show is male oriented. Kunal Karan Kapoor ji and Atul Sir. Even Lalit and Neil having a depthful character. So many powerful actors together on screen...impact can only be powerful.

Kunal_Fansite thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Seem like Kunal Karan Kapoor and Lalit boned very well of screen and Kunal Karan Kapoor really like and had been following Atul Kulkarni for some time. So I think that will show on screen.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

agree. they are still shooting I believe.

Asehi thumbnail

Yes I just saw an instastory. They are still shooting. 

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Kunal Karan Kapoor was not much online yesterday. Maybe shooting...not sure. But Lalit, Parul and Saloni's character is still alive. They had a late night shoot. Wish we could know if he is still shooting, because that means that his character hasn't died yet.

JANNAT100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I saw your new video Kunal Karan Kapoor love you your are looking so cute n come back soon All the best and my all best wishes for you .......

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes Jannat. That video was so cute. Love Sanaya and Palak for keep posting these cute videos.