Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Tapur ka rishta?!?

Nostalgia3997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How is Tapur getting rishtas right now seriously? Anurag is STILL juggling this weird two wife situation, Moloy is in a coma, and Nivi is only now finally getting close to her husband. This family is lowkey a laughing stock of the Kolkata high society circles they roam in and everyone is talking about Anurag's sham marriage, which btw isn't even registered yet. Whose stupid idea was it to think hmm our house and family is in shambles, let's have another wedding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Basu's living in La La land, for them Moloy exists only in the pics and in the hospital. They didn't even bother to him check once. Facepalm
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If Tapur and Shivi get married at least all there will be no one to get married later.. All these wedding drama will end hopefully.. 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aurtika

If Tapur and Shivi get married at least all there will be no one to get married later.. All these wedding drama will end hopefully..

lol...ekta will do divorce n remarriage drama
ruchikacdc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

when she is studying abroad, how come they r showing her rishta taking place, when she is not prepared to come to India permanently

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously. They can't think beyond weddings!!

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

lol soo true!!!! Tapur ka rishta out of nowhere!!!

WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
I know.. it's really weird how they are writing.. I guess they even forgot about prerna shivani pregnancy too 😑😑😑