IMPORTANT: We are moving to INDIAFORUMS.COM - Today! - Page 177

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Mrinalini_810

I'm waiting for these problems to be fixed as well. The MembersOnly code is not valid any longer.
I know. Honestly, as a writer, you know how extra vulnerable our work at times like these and the more time passes by, the more I am worried about not only my but every IF writer's work because I know how much work goes into it...And I don't know why this issue is getting ignored, it's not only my or your issue, it's about every writer here and every member who had posted something or other believing that whatever they are sharing is going to be seen only by members of IF. But now not only our works but our personal conversations too are all out in open.And honestly, how can an issue like Plagiarism can be overlooked? Especially when IF team has dealt with it in the past after complaintsbyIF writers...I have been trying to bring their attention to this matter from day one but with all the other 'pressing' issues, it seems like writers' issue doesn't seem important nor urgent enough to them do anything about it...
Originally posted by Mrinalini_810

I'm waiting for these problems to be fixed as well. The MembersOnly code is not valid any longer.
Mrina diplease list out your suggestions on the bug link

GUYS PLEASE HELP!How to SEND PM to all friends on India forums  together?

Originally posted by meenachem

im.having.this.issue.please.help.fix.this.technical.glitch
please.fix.this.issue.still.facing.this.technical.glitch