This is why India loves the most watched TV show, Naagin 3 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by CottonWorld

Hey that post with the emojis.... I posted it in the morning in the old template.And if you want to edit your post then you can see the button "Post Options"...there you will find the edit button.
[/QUOTE]Thanks,But no emojis(dissappointing emoji)
Yeah notifications when someone likes your posts.Yet to check the user dashboard. I'm just going through the main site right now.Is the user dashboard screwed up too?
Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

You mean notification when someone likes your post or post on your scrap or testimony. There are a lot of things missing here. We cannot even look at our posts and filtered it based on the forum.. and no emojis. The old template is much Better than this one.

Yeah notifications when someone likes your posts.Yet to check the user dashboard. I'm just going through the main site right now.Is the user dashboard screwed up too?
Hey dude.. how do you check your dashboard? And do you know how to put in emojis now?

@nuomi 

Emojis option has been deprecated it seems :(And if you are on the mobile version then you can find the user dashboard as in your profile and all at the top in the extreme right. You'll find your DP. Click on it.No idea about desktop but try to find the image of your DP...and click on it.

@nuomi

Emojis option has been deprecated it seems :(And if you are on the mobile version then you can find the user dashboard as in your profile and all at the top in the extreme right. You'll find your DP. Click on it.No idea about desktop but try to find the image of your DP...and click on it.

Hmm.. even we cannot see the dashboard like we used too..
Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

Hmm.. even we cannot see the dashboard like we used too..
That's awful lol.