•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Yesterday's no doubt was very beautiful😊. Hope someone reviews on it. But my this post is about the ending of the episode. The ending was so disappointing with Gulbadan entering the palace so easily. Let alone gates he entered till deep reaching  outside even Zafar's room. Do guards sleep at night?😲Even day before yesterday he entered the palace and was roaming in the corridor and the kitchen. He even shut the guards up. I wonder how the palace is not still captured by any of enemy kingdoms with such useless and missing guards?😆 What about Gulbadan's kitchen job? Has he left or been fired is not shown. This Gulbadan too us getting more evil. There is no hope of him turning positive. Now even Piddi is not there with whom he can be paired. He wants to become assistant of Zafar which means he and his family will be more evil😡. Gulbadan will surely plot evil on learning Sana and Yasmine are one and the same woman😡.
Gulbadan is not that smart. So his plan will be flopped. But Zafar will be dangerous for alasmin. And I agree guards are not their job

Haha...

I don't think the gaurd are too bright either....remember how AliJi fooled them easily in the khadaan?

Zafar + NMG gang is seriously infuriating me!

Why can't they mind their own business & not try to fight useless battles for something which isn't even theirs!