Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Episode 23.04.19.... Khoda Pahaad, Nikla Somani!

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kal raat YUD express, EK express se Takrai, aur avishwasniya Sutron se yeh pata chala hai ki:

Every Monday, Naina calls V and Somani

Every Tuesday, Preeti calls Rohan

Every Wednesday, takli dadi calls Tauji 

Every Thursday, Deepika calls Pralay

Every Friday, Amrita calls Tayiji

Every Saturday, Ramu Kaka calls Keshav

and every Sunday , it's a free for all, whoever can call anyone or get on to a conference call, all except Sam coz, he along with Kanji are busy checking expiry of food items.

And last night the logic in me called me and said :

"Aaj se hum alag! Humare raaste alag! Mujhe nahi Rehna tumhare saath๐Ÿ˜†

Epi begins with continued Samaina convo. Both are trying to tell their side of the story, thankfully politely. Liked the conversation because atleast they spoke to each other. Gang overhears and new Senior ko bhi Naina ko taunt marna hai. Mundit scold Sameer rightfully. 

Both return home and are crying.  V comes and Sam hugs and cries. Loved that scene, just what Sam needed- Mummy!!! And have said a zillion times before, love RD and Vaishnavi in the same frame. Parallely Bela giving sensible advice to Naina for the second time and this time, timing bhi thik hai. Loved her advice especially the mein, mein and that you have overlooked all his goodness and what he has done for you. 

Meanwhile Vs conversation is going in a bit of a tangent. Sam is trying to talk about him and Naina but V is on with mama and factory. And like Sam, I was also why is she thinking Sam must have goofed up. Here I wanted her to be very angry with mama. Maybe in tonight s epi. That really irked Sam and he was reminded of Naina's comments. That was his grouse, like mama and others Naina also blames him. But V could handle him coz she is his mom. And sensible VO, moms are the biggest teachers. But preferred Belas conversation coz she asked Naina to examine her faults and what has she done to mend her relationship but what about Sam and his slapping Naina. That needs to be addressed or is it that they haven't shared that detail with their respective mothers, like we don't share all details of our fights with our spouses with our parents. Hope we get that conversation tonight.

And ofcourse biggest surprise Naina calling V and Somani and Somani making a u turn. And here hum intense patch up, conversation ke sapne dekh rahe the. Naina ne to lifetime ka master stroke khela. Ab Sam will be indebted to N for lifetime but hona bhi chahiye, She has done the impossible and got him his mom ( thank you V for proving me wrong and supporting Samaina)

Finally Naina knows about Sam's troubles and is feeling guilty. Poor thing, was feeling so bad for her.

Pre cap - Naina has conveniently met with an accident, so all water is under the bridge now. But hospital scene and the old director are giving me hopes that there will be an emotional breakdown scene tonight.๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S : to aaj ka mera Sawaal, jo roz rehta hai, yeh sab to thik hai, but what about SR, ya phir woh bhi, Monday phone calls ki Tarah, Nischit din aur nirdharit samay par hota aa raha hai, iska khulasa karenge Somani papa, is Somvaar ko, Crime Patrol mein nahi, uske pehle wale show pe, raat 10 baje, dekhte rahiye, yeh un dinon ka logic hai๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Uma... Loved it.. the post and the title ...You are a true disciple of Ross.. kya opening maari ho...Monday to Sunday phone calls .. avishvasaniya  sutron se dhamakedar  khabar mili hei... SR ki khulasa Somani se in crime petrol se pehle wali show pe..wah wah..kya pata jo gappe somwar ko lade rahe the mil aur step fil se, yeh bhi keh diya ho aur Somani papa ghoob hase honge..and the wakeup call from logic.. loved it.. 

the sensible conversation from chachi was love and very apt. Vishakha and Sameer convo was also a typical mom son convo and really loved it.. how he calmed down in the end.. the episode was really good except for the avishwasaniya logic !
Edited by MinervaMcG - 5 years ago
USwamy thumbnail
Originally posted by: MinervaMcG

Uma... Loved it.. the post and the title ...You are a true disciple of Ross.. kya opening maari ho...Monday to Sunday phone calls .. avishvasaniya  sutron se dhamakedar  khabar mili hei... SR ki khulasa Somani se in crime petrol se pehle wali show pe..wah wah..kya pata jo gappe somwar ko lade rahe the mil aur step fil se, yeh bhi keh diya ho aur Somani papa ghoob hase honge..and the wakeup call from logic.. loved it.. 

the sensible conversation from chachi was love and very apt. Vishakha and Sameer convo was also a typical mom son convo and really loved it.. how he calmed down in the end.. the episode was really good except for the avishwasaniya logic !

Thanks for the compliment but difference is Ross can pull it off every day, me once in a while๐Ÿ˜†

Yes sensible conversations  last night. Infact loving that conversations are back on our show. Hope the makers continue it that way.
truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Uma

Nice episode and loved your hilarious take on it.

Loved Samaina's conversation though complaining but at least they talked and  that too politely.

Mundit were right to show him mirror but didn't like that senior girls taunt to Naina.

When Sameer fought with her publicly?

If he did he did only with their close friends here he was just talking nicely and that too away from everyone.

Chalo both mothers put some sense in their kids.

About Somani no comment.

Just by phone call he had change of heart not able to digest.

If he can give a chance to Naina then why not he ever gave that chance to Sameer?

If he would've showed little bit love to Sameer then he also would've given him respect as well as love.

TBH I am not buying this.

I will be forever salty that he never loved Sameer like his Son but expected respect from him. He was just a small kid back then it's Somani should've tried to come closer to him. Sameer would've definitely accepted him.

Naina got to know about office issues from Mama.

Poor girl! Really felt bad for her when she recalled their fight.

I felt bad for Sameer also when he was talking to Vishakha why everyone blames him only?

He also can be right. Seriously my heart went to him.

If we see from the beginning it's like this.

Whatever he does but gets misunderstood by people around him.

Loved Vishakha how she made him calm here.

Precap Naina met with an accident. Finally they will patch up but hope it's intense and passionate one and I want Sameer to apologise to Naina  for slapping her.

For me this episode belonged to Ashdeep/Vaishnavi ji and Madhu for knocking some sense into their kids thick head.

P.S. Uma hilarious title.

Kal raat YUD express, EK express se Takrai, aur avishwasniya Sutron se yeh pata chala hai ki:

Every Monday, Naina calls V and Somani

Every Tuesday, Preeti calls Rohan

Every Wednesday, takli dadi calls Tauji 

Every Thursday, Deepika calls Pralay

Every Friday, Amrita calls Tayiji

Every Saturday, Ramu Kaka calls Keshav

and every Sunday , it's a free for all, whoever can call anyone or get on to a conference call, all except Sam coz, he along with Kanji are busy checking expiry of food items.

And last night the logic in me called me and said :

"Aaj se hum alag! Humare raaste alag! Mujhe nahi Rehna tumhare saath

๐Ÿคฃ

I just loved this part.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by truptishree - 5 years ago
Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hilarious update and sarcastic begining  ๐Ÿ‘Aaj toh tumhari bhankasgiri alag hi level pe hai. Lagtha hai as logic decreases in the show your bhankasgiri increases. Ross yeh update padke bahuth khush hoga. I loved the weekly phone convo and logic calling you. For that you deserve a hug and a round of applause ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

Episode was good. I am happy they started from where they ended yesterday. Both sameer and naina talked and calmly told each other their feelings. Thank God they are communicating. Mundith correcting sameer was good too.

Loved Bela chachi yesterday. She showed mirror to naina and aptly corrected her. The way she said that naina is only seeing sameers shortcomings and forgetting his goodness was much needed. All her advice was good. There Vishaka sameer conversation was good too. Vishaka didnt blame naina but appreciated her. I thought she will be angry on mama but looks like that will be later. That khulasa about NVS talking every monday was completely out of logic and ott. If they planned to bring V back so soon and even turn somani then why all that drama was needed. Was it just to delay SR? This somani turning around and NVS bonding looked forced and highly unconvincing. CVs could have found a better way. 

I am glad Naina came to know about batwaara from mamaji himself. Felt very bad for her. Poor girl was looking so lost and guilty. But in all these one positive thing is that mama is doing everything openly which means the chances of him cheating sameer is minimum now. If sam is going to sign papers in front of all means sameer will still have his share of business. Now if somani is favorable and V is back they can help him establish. 

What enemy did sameers vo talk about. i am confused. I think this director likes hospital scenes so we are likely to get a hospital patchup. I dont mind as long as it is intense and emotional. Sameer has still not realised his mistake of slapping. Hope it will come after this mama and factory fiasco is over. 

Your PS ka sawaal toh poora fandom pooch raha hai. We want to know ki SR hua ki nahi. Kaash yeh confusion cvs jaldi clear kare.

Edited by Sakshi607 - 5 years ago
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uma - loved your take ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ - Monday to Saturday phone calls ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
V is so floored with Naina's ability to patch up..you know they showed atleast a glimpse of Sarvaguna Sammpanna ITV bahu in Naina ๐Ÿ˜‰ and here we were cribbing endlessly..

now to the epi..
What an epi it was - think it flummoxed viewers...and created a big stir on social media.. phew - one epi delivered what we have been waiting long for.. Samaina, Samundit, V-S, Bela-N, Somani-N-V (though invisible๐Ÿ˜‰) convos..

First must appreciate Raghav -๐Ÿ‘ he was fab when he overheard Samaina's convo.. his changing expressions of disbelief and then hurt - Kudos..

Samaina remembering what they were to each other - efforts they took..

Didn't want Samaina's temp separation to be brought out in public like this - but it looked like writers were showing a mirror to them as they are considered iconic for their love and togetherness. 

Absolutely meaningful convo between V and S and Bela and N.. V wanting to know what happened in the factory, giving N's side to Sameer. Bela explaining Sameer's side to Naina..much needed๐Ÿ‘.. 

Dunno why when listening to Bela - got a feeling that her dialogues sounded so much like the discussion points in our forum.. mai mai mai -did you attempt to see Sameer's perspective when he fought his family, business to get married to you.. 

All along in their own expectations and anger Samaina were failing to see what they have, convos with their moms made them open their eyes..

Ashi was brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ in the scene of Mama's call - her remembering how she opened 
 Sameer's wounds so insensitively..

Major grouse points - what was the need to show Preethi being taught how to taught vegetables and some of the Agarwal drama, which is irrelevant? They could have shown N calling up V and Somani in Delhi muting the convo to keep the suspense. This could have tied up well with V's breaking news of Somani's hriday parivartan. Somani - as I posted in LU is a major insecure person - after Samaina's marriage he must be mightily relieved that he and his family will have V's undivided attention and thereby praising Naina.. 

Hope Jaladh sir continues to wield the director's baton.. 
90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Uma...fabulous post and title...and your bhankasgiri at the start about everyone calling each other is absolute tops !!...uccha koti...๐Ÿคฃ
To start with during Samaina convo..Sameer still expecting sorry from Naina...and she sensibly replied ..i dont mind saying sorry...but tell me whats my fault...and then he said ..did u try to find out why I was upset...that was really good...they were trying to get to the bottom of the issue...sadly they were in a party with everyone watching so the conversation couldnt be concluded properly but atleast I was happy that they were trying to get there๐Ÿ˜†

I too felt...who is this girl their senior who was trying to give a earful to naina and gyan about arranged and love marriage...I mean who the hell is she!!!...she doesnt even know them or their background...I could understand if swati or hema kamya tried talking sense into naina like mundit were doing with sam...they have seen samaina journey and have the right...but not this girl...that was totally senseless๐Ÿ˜•

Samaina crying after coming back home...and then opening their hearts out to V and C respectively was dil le lo...this was very much needed...a mothers advice ...โค๏ธ

Liked the way Vishakha tried to calm sameer down...and Chachiji showed naina the mirror...are you perfect and taali ek haath se nahi bajhti...๐Ÿ‘

About Naina bringing Somani around...the way I see it is...Somani always wanted to see some respect and importance given to him..during Delhi phase first when Sameer was rude to him it raised his hackles but later when Naina told Sameer that try to get along with your family...and  Sameer actually tones down and makes an effort...after that Somani was little more comfortable with him...even during wedding his main grouse was that he is not being given the importance...and Sameer being emotional is always rude to Somani and it has adverse effect...Naina on the other hand has always been taught to be respectful towards elders...so during their phone conversations if she talks to him very nicely and gives him due importance and respect...he may come around...thats my POV

This is a nice surprise CVs springed upon us I must say...so Naina did something right after marriage...she is a messy housekeeper and doesnt know the first thing about love making...but this was an important thing she got right with Sameers best interest at heart..his own momโค๏ธ

About the precap...no doubt its a dramatic twist they have added but I think the reason is to trigger the redemption and repentance factor in Sameer...till now they have showed Naina repenting her actions and planning to say sorry...but the same feeling needs to be ignited in Sameer too right ...and till now they have not shown him repenting for his actions and behaviour towards Naina...so I think the accident will be a trigger point for that...hope they give us an impactful and intense reunion this time...fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜›
USwamy thumbnail
Originally posted by: truptishree

Hey Uma

Nice episode and loved your hilarious take on it...

Chalo both mothers put some sense in their kids.

About Somani no comment.

Just by phone call he had change of heart not able to digest.

I felt bad for Sameer also when he was talking to Vishakha why everyone blames him only?

He also can be right. Seriously my heart went to him.

If we see from the beginning it's like this.

Whatever he does but gets misunderstood by people around him.

Loved Vishakha how she made him calm here.

Thanks๐Ÿ˜›

Yes nice episode. And so many conversations. That's what I am loving these days. This director knows the pulse of fans.

Invisible NVS conversations are really hard to digest. Loved Vishakha and Sameers conversation and how instantly she could calm him down. Only she can do it because she is the reason, he is like this. But enjoying the epis now.
USwamy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakshi607

Hilarious update and sarcastic begining  ๐Ÿ‘Aaj toh tumhari bhankasgiri alag hi level pe hai. Lagtha hai as logic decreases in the show your bhankasgiri increases. Ross yeh update padke bahuth khush hoga. I loved the weekly phone convo and logic calling you. For that you deserve a hug and a round of applause ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

What enemy did sameers vo talk about. i am confused. I think this director likes hospital scenes so we are likely to get a hospital patchup. I dont mind as long as it is intense and emotional. Sameer has still not realised his mistake of slapping. Hope it will come after this mama and factory fiasco is over. 

Your PS ka sawaal toh poora fandom pooch raha hai. We want to know ki SR hua ki nahi. Kaash yeh confusion cvs jaldi clear kare.

Thank you , thank you! You got that right, Jitna kam logic, Utni zyada bhankasgiri๐Ÿ˜†
And hugs to you too๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜›

Yes yes, expecting intense hospital patch up scene. Since hospital patch up hai, CVs have once again denied us chances of it converting to SR. Samaina mansion mein hota to...
USwamy thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Uma - loved your take  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ - Monday to Saturday phone calls ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

V is so floored with Naina's ability to patch up..you know they showed atleast a glimpse of Sarvaguna Sammpanna ITV bahu in Naina ๐Ÿ˜‰ and here we were cribbing endlessly..

now to the ...

Major grouse points - what was the need to show Preethi being taught how to taught vegetables and some of the Agarwal drama, which is irrelevant? They could have shown N calling up V and Somani in Delhi muting the convo to keep the suspense. This could have tied up well with V's breaking news of Somani's hriday parivartan. Somani - as I posted in LU is a major insecure person - after Samaina's marriage he must be mightily relieved that he and his family will have V's undivided attention and thereby praising Naina.. 

Hope Jaladh sir continues to wield the director's baton.. 

Naina ne totally V ko apne gun Dikha hi diye๐Ÿ˜† yes I am writing in everyone's posts I think๐Ÿ˜† totally loving conversations.

True, even I noticed, Raghav was brilliant in that scene. 

Hmm, mujhe bhi kabhi kabhi aaj kal epis mein lagta hai, ki yeh to IF mein Padha hai๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously, Aggarwal drama ke jagah, they could have atleast shown one epi where Naina is talking to V and S then this would have been more palatable.

Yeah, hope this director continues. He knows the pulse.