Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am curious about this.. Janhvi who is hell bend on taking revenge from the Mittals.. Has she ever loved any guy oin the past or will fall in love with anyone!!       
I don't think she is in love with Dhruv.. So other then taking revenge will there be a love story for Janhvi too

Ananyea23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In the Tamil show it is inspired from she will fall for her husband. But as of now it is difficult to say whether the same will happen here or not. 
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It will be better if she has a lover and some love scenes in her flashback time.
Moumina thumbnail
It will depend on trp or star only😆
Till now there are no hope of that...my pov
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
they can't show jhanvi falling in love with someone while she is married to dhruv...if they eliminate dhruv somehow in future then they may have love track for jhanvi which will depend on trp n viewers' demand only...

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
To predict if she had any love affairs in her past or does she truly love Dhruv, I think it's difficult to say right now. Till now, I feel, she just married Dhruv so that she could be a part of Mittals and easily put her plans into action. Or maybe I could be wrong too. 
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It doesn’t look like she loves her husband just married him only for revenge. Don’t know whether she will fall in love but hope the will show her love story with someone or even dhruv. It will be delightful to see her love story.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For some reason I am not very keen on seeing a love interest for janhvi , want this show to end as soon as she seeks her revenge. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

inthe Tamil version the only person she loved was her husband.but her husband is in love with his ex and has got a kid also

QUOTE=Mayashika]To predict if she had any love affairs in her past or does she truly love Dhruv, I think it's difficult to say right now. Till now, I feel, she just married Dhruv so that she could be a part of Mittals and easily put her plans into action. Or maybe I could be wrong too. [/QUOTE]

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
her revenge can't be successful as she is wrong and her in-laws are nice
Originally posted by: made-in-charms

For some reason I am not very keen on seeing a love interest for janhvi , want this show to end as soon as she seeks her revenge.