Mauli Nandini Kunal and one real life story

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Hi, I have been mostly a silent reader in IF and watched silsila badalte rishton 1st season and wanted to share one real life story.
The couple used to live in the same building with us in NYC.They are bengali. the wife got pregnant and she had no idea her best friend who used to come at her home almost everyday had been having affair with her husband and later on they flew away while the wife was 6-7 months pregnant. I still keep shaking when i imagine she was all alone in abroad pregnant and without any closed one with her and husband did this. most of the woman would have get trauma and miscarriage after getting this shock.
But by Almighty's blessing she had been strong and gave birth to her son who is now 9 years old. We used to baby sit for the son when she used to go to work.Funny thing is the father never ever came back or try to find out if the wife delivered their baby and what happened to them.He just got completely vanished. And the wife all alone brought up her son and still single. her family tried to get her married but then she just hates the Man kind or does not have faith so she is still single.Last 1 year ago the wife bought a co-app apt in another area and moved in that place. but she still comes in our neighbourhood with her son sometime s for grocery shopping and all. The lady is still so pretty..the son equally so cute so good looking. i dont know how come the husband/father can do this? 
I felt there is no humanity in him. so yes  lot of real life stories are like silsila. This extra marital thing is not uncommon. Specially with wife's friend and all. I have seen some girls like the husband first ( i know one more girl )who came to study in u sa and targeted her interest on one married man who is studying same like her, she knows he is married but she even then she first tried to make friends with his wife so the wife let them in their house. she goes to their home and in the university she had started having affair with husband while wife at home have no idea.This has been so common in USA south asian culture. i have heard atleast 15-20 real life stories like this.
I hope people understand reality sometimes are more harsh than the serials.
Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago
Oh very very sad thing..This is worser than S1..How can ppl.be so cruel and mean..I wish the god should bless this woman and her son with all the happiness..She is really a strong and bold lady👏
Yes she is. I mean everyone gets surprised seeing her strength after going through all this and her love for her son. She is raising him well.
God...how heartless you have to be to do something like that. Its just despicable! I hope the wife gets all the happiness and lives happily ever after. As for the husband... Well, even hell will feel embarrassed to have him!
It's so sad that such creeps exist in the society. I can understand what it would have been for her and you guys to see it happen in front of you. when we were so upset for what happened in a show, seeing something like that in real is horrifying.
More power to her, and her son 
Yes true, its heartbreaking to witness all these. And imagine the wife went through this trauma and shock.no wonder she just  hates man kind and tries to stay away from men.

But imagine the friend of wife who knew she was pregnant but still she had her fun. honestly i saw such creepy girl who likes to enjoy married man and specially friend's or closed one's husband because it boost their ego. For husband like this less say the better. the girlfriend did not leave family the husband did leave his wife in such condition. What kind of inhuman! And he never once contacted back!

Sometimes even devil smiles and gets surprised seeing the cruelty of some people.
And somewhere in some place this husband & the other girl/girlfriend living happily and appearing to be dudh ki dhule huye innocent people in society. yuck
Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago
It's really really sad. That's why I wouldn't feel comfortable making certain friends near my partner. Already went through something a bit similar and it nearly ruined me and took years to come out of it. Also, I have come across guy being cheated by his wife or girlfriend with his own best friend. It's sickening how best friends could do this. It's very common as I have heard often. From what I have noticed when it's the females who cheat and betray another woman to have affair with another's husband or boyfriend, it's because it makes them feel good esp when it comes to their physical appearance. They have very low self esteem when it comes to their looks and sometimes even their own self, so going after others men validate them and make them feel good. I hate such types. Always did. I just don't get how can people even like marriage men or other ppls boyfriends. My sister and I are always amazed by this sickness.
Originally posted by bingyy

Yes true, its heartbreaking to witness all these. And imagine the wife went through this trauma and shock.no wonder she just hates man kind and tries to stay away from men.
But imagine the friend of wife who knew she was pregnant but still she had her fun. honestly i saw such creepy girl who likes to enjoy married man and specially friend's or closed one's husband because it boost their ego. For husband like this less say the better. the girlfriend did not leave family the husband did leave his wife in such condition. What kind of inhuman! And he never once contacted back!

Sometimes even devil smiles and gets surprised seeing the cruelty of some people.
And somewhere in some place this husband & the other girl/girlfriend living happily and appearing to be dudh ki dhule huye innocent people in society. yuck

Most of the times such women who go after other men are not the typical vamp types as one would expect because that's how Indian shows show as. real life most such women are normal decent looking women whom you wouldn't suspect. But now I have noticed shows show home wreckers as the good woman which is sickening and make the wife look like not paying attention to the poor victim husband or male the wife at fault. I find that so disgusting.

I am not sure how home-wrecker or betrayer men seem as in real life, but that's how the women come across. I knew one guy who was cheated by his best friend and his girlfriend having affair behind his back. I heard such same stories so many times by men who were betrayed by their own best friend with their girlfriend/wife like in this show Ruhaan going after his best friend's girlfriend/fianc and would be wife. That man who got betrayed was depressed for years, and seemed to get extreme trust issues and also turned alcoholic. Hopefully, he's okay now. And hope this women also have good life ahead of her.