I thought you guys were kidding

Posted: 4 years ago
Literally just watched... and he does indeed look like karan johar and walk like salman khan ðŸ˜• This is the first time i have seen the actor clean shaved, and he doesn't suit it one bit otherwise he's usually got a fuller stubble which he looks good with. The whole time I was thinking why was he walking like that, and whose idea was the suit ðŸ¤¢

I don't get it. In naagin, sasural simar ka and rishta likhenge hum naya he never acted or walked like that and neither has he ever shaved. I have a real bone to pick with the person whose idea all this was with his look because I've never seen him act or look unintentionally like a joker before ðŸ¤¢

And vikrant says he knows anu and komo for years. How? ðŸ˜• And speaking of joker... W*F is wrong with moh's anime-esque eye makeup? ðŸ¤£

An additional W*F is dedicated to nivi's repetitive W*F expression. ðŸ˜†

Anyways I'm so hyped about this new track. Had enough of these vamps and their constipated victory faces, so this new guy with just the way he stirred a storm for komo and made anurag jealous has me excited for this track and cv's better not mess this up.
Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
*And vikrant says he's knows anu and komo or years. How? Confused And speaking of joker... W*F is wrong with moh's anime-esque eye makeup? ROFL
An additional W*F is dedicated to nivi's repetitive W*F expression
🤣 🤣
I didn't even read the comments he looks like kjo to me too
cvs take the mickey with the looks whether vikrant komo mohini 
Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Arshig8

*And vikrant says he's knows anu and komo or years. How? Confused And speaking of joker... W*F is wrong with moh's anime-esque eye makeup? ROFL
🤣 ðŸ¤£

"he looks like Karan Johar and walk like Salman Khan"🤣🤣🤣

This guy is trying to be funny just like HK said about komo clown expression😆
Originally posted by Arshig8

🤣 🤣

Glad I could amuse you when I've been amused by this episode myself.
Originally posted by Leenaaa

"he looks like Karan Johar and walk like Salman Khan"🤣🤣🤣

This guy is trying to be funny just like HK said about komo clown expression😆

It has to be that ridiculous suit making him walk like he's carrying a turd in his pants and both arms in a stiff cast. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by sammy17

It has to be that ridiculous suit making him walk like he's carrying a turd in his pants and both arms in a stiff cast. ðŸ˜•

Sammyy,Your Roastsss at its peak🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Leenaaa

Sammyy,Your Roastsss at its peak🤣🤣🤣

I speak only the truth... Maybe that's the real "business" talk vikrant wanted with prerna at his house... needed his nappy changing ðŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by sammy17

I speak only the truth... Maybe that's the real "business" talk vikrant wanted with prerna at his house... needed his nappy changing ðŸ˜ˆ

😆😆
Wait for the FB, maybe they used to go school and komo ditched him on his prom date😆