Precap & Puckhi Words To Shan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
hey guys, so after watching the episode...it was sad...tbh 
I love how puckhi knew it was Shan and ran to find him and get him to the hositpal 
then at the hositpal her prays were answered and her saying I am Ridhoy wife not Shan kind of made me sad but at the same time...I think she said that on the fact that Shan doesn't come to her so he doesn't get hurt anymore she is trying to protect him but at the same time for long 
she could have lost him today for good but no it didn't happen because of her love and presence... 
we know that shan will not stay away from Puckhi and whatever Puckhi says Shan will not listen because he knows for a fact that Ridhoy will hurt Puckhi 
so lets see what happens tomorrow and this whole week how it will play out and what Shan and Puckhi will do about Ridhoy... 

with the precap Ridhoy falling off the roof and it looks to me he hurt Puckhi with Puckhi crying and what not and looking hurt so we know he will not DIE maybe he will lose his memory? or be in a coma but we know he will not die...but sure there will be a conflict on the roof and it will be intense that is for sure.,, I believe the acting will be on point with three of them...but I am not assuming anything just know that Ridhoy will not die ...all in all I know this is tough for us Puckhi and SHan lovers but justknow they will come together this period is just a space... and getting their love even stronger...we know from the past few episode the diagloues and the way they are together their presence and wanting each other is happening for a reason this honeymoon track is happening for a reason them coming together yestruday and expressing their love in a way that neither wanted to get away except Puckhi and the feeling she has is for a reason that's for sure... so ya I am not giving up on anything and will not so ya I will always support Puckhi and Shan no matter Ridhoy is just a phase 

coming to Ridhoy...today was out of the top scariest Ridhoy I have seen like pyshco obsession delusional Ridhoy (it was great acting) like the way he was acting in the room and pretending that Shan is dead and being happy about it that he actually shot Shan and happy that Puckhi is his and only his was beyond scary...total psycho like the person from lord of the rings person who was obsessed with the ring... 

but ya even when he found that Puckhi was with Sha taking him to the hositpal and saying Puckhi will not be mine no matter what and she will see my mad anger face not my love face so now Puckhi should be scaried and him breaking everything was beyond creepy... especially now he will do anything everything in his power to get Puckhi no matter...so I think he will hurt her and him finding out bout the sleeping pills that is just Nivi plan and she will blame Shan and Puckhi but that's just dumb she will get her day she will regret what she is doing to Ridhoy but whatever...I hate both RIdhoy and Nivi at this point 
but ya I think before the precap before it ending when Puckhi goes to the room to confront Ridhoy about shooting Shan he will hurt her and she will run to the roof or something because he was mad and obsessed and looked Psycho so ya we will get a really bad ridhoy and I hope Puckhi will not realize maybe a little even though she will calm ridhoy down or make him understand but I don't think Ridhoy will care anymore he will just be aggressive from now on ...he doesn't care about anything only think he cares about is getting Puchki and making her his property basically 

but lets see how tomorrow unfolds and the upcoming episode I think something shocker and major is going to happen that's for sure... this week will maybe end in a cliffhanger or good way or even way...