Naagin 3

Last Episode of Naagin3

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Ekta Kapoor's superhit TV series franchise Naagin's all three seasons have proven to be a blockbuster. The first two seasons had Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan in lead roles and in the third season Surbhi Jyoti and Anita Hassanandanitook over. The series based on shape shifting serpents and their revenge tale garnered a lot of appreciation and love from viewers over the years.

Naagin 3 which has maintained the top position in the TRP charts since the start is now ending. Even Ekta Kapoor shared the finale promo of the show where we might see Mouni Roy and Arjun Bijlani making a cameo.

Well, reports suggest that the show will take a leap of 24 years and in the post leap story, Bela (Surbhi Jyoti) and Mahir (Pearl V Puri) will get killed by Tamsi, who is the daughter of Vishakha (Anita) and Hukum. But the twist in the tale is that Bela and Mahir will reincarnate and come back.

Also according to sources the show is likely to air its last episode on 26th May and yet another Ekta Kapoor show Kavach 2 featuring Deepika Singh and Namik Paul will replace the show.

Are you sad about the show ending? Are you excited about Kavach 2 starting? Let us know in the comment section below.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even of the show ends or not,I just hope the reincarnation won't happen,it sucks🤢 And after the shkw ends,I will keep missing BeHir but if we get a  goodclimax related to BeHir ,then I will be happy abt the show ending as I don't have to worry about BeHir getting destroyed
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think one episode will go down in GPA 
So 26th they will focus on climax 

Well its stupidity if ekku wants to run kavach she should have ended n3 on 25th n 26th kavach 2 

Like in s2 7pm finale 8pm kavach s1 airing 

Well its another stupidity to give n3 slot to GPA 

well aghori and n3 will clash from 18th may 

Aghori gaurav ka show hai supernatural 

_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Then what will happen to vish and vikku 
They are naags so they will be same and vish will become naagrani for 24 years kya 
TenderCoconut thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nakshi_

They are naags so they will be same and vish will become naagrani for 24 years kya 

Vish would be a better naagrani than Bela 
Lunamovas thumbnail

Vish n naagrani ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Sumi will become naagrani 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interim naagrani will be juhi and later behir daughter if she's alive.

Vish😡..her OTT mamta for that demon child tamsee is the reason for all this mess,destroyed behir life too.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I only have one thing to say regarding the finale episode and that is that it should be centred around the main characters of N3. BeHir, ViVi, Sumitra. 

Am not sure what has been planned with Arjun, Mouni and KV and how their storyline would be integrated here but it's weird that when basically their respective characters from previous seasons were not related to the current season's storyline they have been made part of the finale. 

It's like you followed different characters throughout the story and the story is ending with different characters rather than those who you followed. 

It's not fair to the actors as well who have worked on this show for 100 odd episodes. 
Lunamovas thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Interim naagrani will be juhi and later behir daughter if she's alive.

Vish 😡..her OTT mamta for that demon child tamsee is the reason for all this mess,destroyed behir life too.

No Ratna behir died in experiment only it's just u r witnessing harm on dead CVS are thinking they are alive just like viewers but actually they were dead long long ago 

Its once upon a time behir...

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

No Ratna behir died in experiment only it's just u r witnessing harm on dead CVS are thinking they are alive just like viewers but actually they were dead long long ago 

Its once upon a time behir...

U make me nostalgic Arshu chechi😭 ðŸ˜­
That once upon a time was from the first episode to the revelation track,then it was just a ðŸ¤” ðŸ¤”something made up

When I was waiting for Mahir to show his feelings,that ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡CV's made him loss his memory,then what's the need of a writer,I mean anyone can shut shut somebody's brain off when they are going to go for a shock
Edited by TenderCoconut - 5 years ago