Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

CVs can we get more Kunal-Kuhu scenes please ?!

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Dear CVs 
please give us more Kunal-Kuhu scenes please. They're more realistic couple and characters too. And their chemistry is way more better than leads (No offence to anyone). Those flying dupatta, falling catching, meeting by destiny and coincidences, God ka ishara blah blah πŸ€ͺHow long ITV serves us such nonsense stuff😑When ITV gives us a realistic couple and love-story whom we all can relate And how can i forget that OTT kokila modi aka meenakshi's planning plotting in whole showDon't this actress feel bore to play same thing again n again on-screen ??? πŸ₯± 

And my last question - what's the storyline of this show??? I still can't get it man πŸ˜†
Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Finally someone said it, the moral of the story is no story πŸ˜Š
Or Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke via marital courtship theory. 

Before venturing into anything thorough examination has to be done of the person or persons one is dealing with. Blind trust is not good at all.

So each and every relationship will be tried and tested. Agni pariksha 

I just saw  five mins of YRKKH, some mama track is going on and the FL is the warrior there..

I feel YRHPK is YRKKH part 2.

Don't get me wrong i too feel kuhu and kunal are more realistic characters.

Rhea and Shaheer do not fit in like the way Ritwik and Kaveri do.

Has Mr. Sheikh signed this show bcoz it is produced by a famous PH and SP without actually going through the story line.  There are other shows on the way across channels.πŸ€”
Salutethearmy thumbnail

Just to add i like Abir and kuhu also together they are fun, both talk first and then think.

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a neutral viewer. Honestly, I have never followed Shaheer, Rhea or Ritvik's previous shows. So I was not a fan. The promos of this show were good but I was so bored with ITV shows that I didn't pay much attention to it. The show grabbed number one position on the trp charts in its first week itself so I decided to give it a shot. And I feel that was the best decision. I'm totally in love with this show, its characters & actors.

Now coming to your point, I like Kuhu-Kunal too and I look forward to their scenes but that doesn't mean Mishti-Abir are not a realistic pair. I really don't know what do you exactly mean by 'realistic pair'. Maybe you connect more with KuKu than MishBir & it's absolutely okay. I think both the pairs are equally attractive. And chemistry is not just created by how the leads look but their characters & interactions build up chemistry too.

Abir & Mishti both have this lingering pain of loosing their loved ones, they both hold strong opinions & don't hesitate to take a stand for what's right. The connect between them has  been beautifully shown. On the other hand, Kuhu & Kunal both have contrasting personalities. They both will be true example of 'opposites attract'. I'm really loving the way they are shaping up the characters & building their chemistry. And I'm not talking just about chemistry between the 4 leads but chemistry between all characters. 

Flying dupatta, falling catching, meeting by destiny and coincidences are common things on ITV. At least it's not happening every now & then like other shows. Maybe you don't believe in destiny or coincidences. But it's not 'nonsense stuff' as you say. 

The storyline of this show is based on marital courtship & its importance in today's time. I'm curious to know how they execute it.  So far I'm liking this show πŸ˜Š
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Has Mr. Sheikh signed this show bcoz it is produced by a famous PH and SP without actually going through the story line.  There are other shows on the way across channels.πŸ€”

From whatever I've read or heard, he has signed this show because he could relate to the character. He has not played a character like Abir before. Also he agreed because he liked the way Rajan Shahi narrated the story to him. 

mahi246 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Finally someone said it, the moral of the story is no story  😊

Or Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke via marital courtship theory. 

Before venturing into anything thorough examination has to be done of the person or persons one is dealing with. Blind trust is not good at all.

So each and every relationship will be tried and tested. Agni pariksha 

I just saw  five mins of YRKKH, some mama track is going on and the FL is the warrior there..

I feel YRHPK is YRKKH part 2.

Don't get me wrong i too feel kuhu and kunal are more realistic characters.

Rhea and Shaheer do not fit in like the way Ritwik and Kaveri do.

Bold - Yes, Yrhpk is a xerox copy of Yrkkh. I remembered there was also a shaadi track where bride was fraud and FL (Naira) was only blessed with ienstein and sherlock holmes who got suspected and exposed the truth infront of family and now same thing happening in Yrhpk vice versa πŸ€ͺAger ek hi chis dikhana tha then spin off ka kya matlabπŸ˜† spin off, sequal all these aren't cup of ITV πŸ˜†

Blue - Why ppl get you wrong yaar!..πŸ˜†Fact is both Kunal-Kuhu characters are more realistic and beautiful if CVs show some interest to shap-up and explore their characters properly ( which isn't possible πŸ˜† ).. their chemistry is way more better and i'm  sure CVs also realized it and regret that's why there's hardly any scenes of them together which are very short πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
mahi246 thumbnail
Okey.. just watched today's epi precap on instagram clip where Mishti expose the truth nd still trying prove  then Meenakshi dialogue - "Ager tumne sabit nahi kar payi toh tum maafi mangoge apna naak rager ke".. like seriously 🀣 what can i more expect from this show future story after heard this dialogue πŸ€£ Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnOptimist

I'm a neutral viewer. Honestly, I have never followed Shaheer, Rhea or Ritvik's previous shows. So I was not a fan. The promos of this show were good but I was so bored with ITV shows that I didn't pay much attention to it. The show grabbed number one position on the trp charts in its first week itself so I decided to give it a shot. And I feel that was the best decision. I'm totally in love with this show, its characters & actors.

Now coming to your point, I like Kuhu-Kunal too and I look forward to their scenes but that doesn't mean Mishti-Abir are not a realistic pair. I really don't know what do you exactly mean by 'realistic pair'. Maybe you connect more with KuKu than MishBir & it's absolutely okay. I think both the pairs are equally attractive. And chemistry is not just created by how the leads look but their characters & interactions build up chemistry too.

Abir & Mishti both have this lingering pain of loosing their loved ones, they both hold strong opinions & don't hesitate to take a stand for what's right. The connect between them has been beautifully shown. On the other hand, Kuhu & Kunal both have contrasting personalities. They both will be true example of 'opposites attract'. I'm really loving the way they are shaping up the characters & building their chemistry. And I'm not talking just about chemistry between the 4 leads but chemistry between all characters.

Flying dupatta, falling catching, meeting by destiny and coincidences are common things on ITV. At least it's not happening every now & then like other shows. Maybe you don't believe in destiny or coincidences. But it's not 'nonsense stuff' as you say.

The storyline of this show is based on marital courtship & its importance in today's time. I'm curious to know how they execute it. So far I'm liking this show😊

Regarding Abhir Mishti I have to agree with you here 😊 ..

In fact I agree with your point 😊 ...

THe show is not OUT OF THE BOX show ...it a simple story which has it's similarity with other shows...
With regards to Pushing Pulling and destiny ... I have not watched much of Pushing Pulling here...once when Abhir catches Mishti during her robbery and next one was yesterdays epi...
In rest of the thing they just connect through words and Abhir tries to Kinda mess with mishit a bit πŸ˜† and in return Mishti puts him to his place which surprises him πŸ˜†

There is nothing unusual about this...and it is a Rajan show..so some trade marks will be there..
as for the story ..it isn't that bad as many many other shows out there πŸ˜† ...
What can Meenu do if Rajan and his team have written her character almost like Kokila modi...
But here Meenu is more modern, independent lady who is taking care of her family... She is holding the fam together...yes she has traits of Kokila modi...but since I never watched that show... I don't mind Meeu as a character or Rupal ji πŸ˜† ...
coming to the story..tell me one ITV show which as logical and neat story which has not gone oTT ... that is one sad part..Ekta mata has trained the Indian viewers a certain way... πŸ˜†

Over all...after watching the epi..I just smile and forget and wait for the next... it isn't that bad πŸ˜†
going forward we will get to see the story of both the couples and how they grow together ..and I am eager to see awesome 4some πŸ˜ƒ

oh yhe...I like Mishti and Abhir..Sha and Rhea...they do have chemistry if you ask me... Like you said..the connect between them is shown nicely... 😊 ... tell me ITV show which has not shown its lead as being destined by the gods to be together πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...like I said ..this show is no different..but it has its freshness and charm as of now 😊
Salutethearmy thumbnail
I followed a show on colors and till date it is on my mind, Ritwik's show was also on air then and this boy looks good. Infact the current pairing is better than his previous show. Kunal talks sense many a times, is practical enough. Alright kuhu can talk nonsense. Then these two can be shown as parallel leads , hardly two or three mins of screen time is given. 

I don't even know what was is in that YRKKH , apart from the fact that Shezad Sheikh from Bepannaah is the new Naksh.
Yes Kaira is hit pair bcos of lot of things first and foremost the chemistry coupled many other factors.  However these days both of them become Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys together. Then they loose their memories, fall sick or there is some MU track etc etc. I often see it is referred to Shaadipur.

If the producer has to repeat the same thing with actors like Shaheer then it makes no sense as fans get their Kaira dosage.  Why will they sit till 10.30 pm to see Mishbeer doing the same stuff.

The personality of the leads are good. Abeer maybe a version of Shaheer in real life, a Character has shaped well no issues but the tracks need to be different than the parent show with a storyline in place

I quit Star Plus in 2011 and i hated Navya as it replaced Tere Liye and till 2018 i disliked Shaheer Sheikh thoroughly (i was just of college then and crazy too). Now when i picked up random episodes of his shows, i felt his choices are good, the actor is not bad looking either. So someone who has done Navya, MB or KRPKAB will take up a show with a strong story line.  

He did that Salim Anarkali and colors literally destroyed everything related to it, the original story was also tragic and the remakes went down like titanic.  Having burnt his hands with DEM, i feel he needs to be careful before just jumping on the bandwagon and repeat mistakes at this phase of his career.
Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
The show has a very interesting storyline which revolves around martial courtship and I find the storyline to be very interesting and realistic as well . Unlike other shows on the same channel this show doesn't have illogical and regressive storyline where either the character is black or its white .Marriage is not used as a tool to take revenge or blackmail someone .

There will be certain scenes added to attract viewers be it film or serial's .Who will be interested to watch a show if it's monotonous This show has broken some many stereotypes and it's refreshing to watch a male lead who is not the typical ITV hero nor the FL who is selfless and sacrificing in nature .

I have watched initial episodes of YRKKH and I can see lot of changes in the way Akshara and Mishti marriage proposal is dealt .The Maheshwari's have evolved so much and have changed their views with time .Edited by yyyy - 4 years ago