Posted: 4 years ago
I think Asmita is to be blamed for this situation 
Asmita married Shaan and always consider him husband

Asmita signed legal papers with shaan in marraige form 

Yet she went and married Ridoy publicly 

Today is shaan was shot i would blame asmita more than ridoy

Ridoy is a brat and narcissit guy wants everything for himself 

But whats about Asmita shes more bad than Ridoy actually 

First she agreed to marry Ridoy for finding about Arindam ok as undercover agent - so lets not blame her but commisioner more

Now shes again married ridoy just to make shaan upset and sad 

If shes so confident shaan killed chanda ma go and give police complaint 

Are you courtv to decide shaan is guilty or his punishment yourself 

Shaan should not accept asmita back as wife after so much drama once truth is out

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
Totally agreed for me she is as responsible as Riddoy if it's not more
ASmita might get blamed but Shan will get blamed as well 
yes we can argue that Puckhi went back to ridhoy but we have to think it about this way on the fact...she is saving Shan and making sure he doesn't get hurt or something bad happens to him...hence she said let me do this and leave... 

yes SHan was shot...okay can we blame Puckhi not really okay she might have some faults in it but at the same time she is conflicted with a lot of hate and stress especially on the fact that Chanda Maa die that was the turning point in her mind...
her heart itsnt working but her mind is that's is issue 

she is saving Shan that's all 

its a story we all should know that but at the same time..Puckhi doesn't know how dangerous Ridhoy is like she was shocked when Ridhoy shot Shan and his obsession over her body and what.. she doesn't understand yes she should have but not in that extreme measure ridhoy is 

come on Ridhoy is going to hurt Puckhi on the roof so ya 

lets see what happens yes I might say she will go back with Ridhoy but to protect Shan thtas all now she might know that ridhoy shot Shan... and he almost died 

lets see what the upcoming episode will show 

I haven't watch the episode yet will soon and I will give my opinion on today episode but at the same time I know what Puckhi is doing and what she is capable of 
Originally posted by royalsgirl93

ASmita might get blamed but Shan will get blamed as well 
yes we can argue that Puckhi went back to ridhoy but we have to think it about this way on the fact...she is saving Shan and making sure he doesn't get hurt or something bad happens to him...hence she said let me do this and leave... 

Shaan can only be blamed for first marraige where he took pheras with her and forced her to be ridoys wife. But that time asmiat was under cover agent this marraige was a faux pas. Spiers marry enemies in other countries to get secret or honey trap does that mean that man will become husband? No its just duty of spying after job done that man is not her husband anymore usually. If you have read about real spys etc you will know. Commissioner was wrong to tell asmita to marry ridoy to spy on nivi. So blame commissioner not asmita first time   

yes SHan was shot...okay can we blame Puckhi not really okay she might have some faults in it but at the same time she is conflicted with a lot of hate and stress especially on the fact that Chanda Maa die that was the turning point in her mind...
her heart itsnt working but her mind is that's is issue 

If asmita was an illterate uneducaed girl i am fine with her behaviour. Shes educated officer. She must file complaint with police that shaan killed chanda they will find out nivi killed chanda. Instead she marries ridoy illegally. Is this woman fit to be called police officer or educated lady? shes worst than chanda ma who was strong despite horrible circumstances. No one goes and marries husband brother in stress or revege!!!!! Puchki has high ego

she is saving Shan that's all 

Who told her to save shaan, hes already shot three bullets. Its police case whose she to save him? Its law issue she has no right to tell him to leave mumbai. Doctor should file medico legal case. Puchki is police she does not know law? always voilating law and blaming shaan for evrything is her method since adulthood. And shaan must file a case on asmita for marrying without divorce and go back to kolkota and live sepeartely in peace. Everyones targettng shaan from childhood, everyone wants only him to sacrifice whty is he a scape goat for evryone? 

its a story we all should know that but at the same time..Puckhi doesn't know how dangerous Ridhoy is like she was shocked when Ridhoy shot Shan and his obsession over her body and what.. she doesn't understand yes she should have but not in that extreme measure ridhoy is 

come on Ridhoy is going to hurt Puckhi on the roof so ya 

Ha ha if asmita cannot recognize an human behaviour and charcater shes not fit to be a police. In police first ability is to recognize an human character. Otherwise how she will catch murderers and accused, she will falsely implicate innocents like shes doing to shaan in chanda ma case. Or make heroes out of bad people like ridoy and nivi. 

lets see what happens yes I might say she will go back with Ridhoy but to protect Shan thtas all now she might know that ridhoy shot Shan... and he almost died 

If she goes back shaan will have to risk his life again to save her and get in trouble because of her. Actually i think puchki desrves a person like ridoy as husband both are similar by nature  stubborn stupid and emotional balckmailing types

lets see what the upcoming episode will show 

I haven't watch the episode yet will soon and I will give my opinion on today episode but at the same time I know what Puckhi is doing and what she is capable of 
Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
I totally agree with you all your opinion are so right Puchki has made a habit of making mistakes and blaming them on shaan she is breaking the law again and again why didn't she file a complaint against ridoy for almost killing shaan her character has become worse than Nivi, she was ready to file a case against shaan for harassment now what about attempted murder.
Shaan has been decent towards her he can put her in jail for gods sake for illegal marriage but he is not doing.
I don't think she deserves shaan.