Kumkum Bhagya

Shabir Ahluwalia on Kumkum Bhagya completing 5 years: It is my baby

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kumkum Bhagya starring Sriti Jha and Shabir Ahluwalia completes 5 years. In an interview, Shabir gets candid about the show, his co-star Sriti and working in Ekta Kapoor's shows. Read on.
Shabir Ahluwalia on Kumkum Bhagya completing 5 years: It is my baby; the show has given me everything

Ekta Kapoor's show Kumkum Bhagya starring Shabir Ahluwalia and Sriti Jha completed 5 years. It is one of the most popular and loved Hindi TV shows. Recently, Ekta, Shabir and Sriti took to their Instagram pages to express their joy as their show completed 5 years. In an interview with Mid Day, Shabir got candid about his show's run and the audience's love over the years.

Shabir Ahluwalia will soon be venturing into web series. So when asked if he's quitting Kumkum Bhagya, the actor said these are just rumours. The actor shared, "Kumkum is my baby; the show has given me everything. I am still on air, trying my best to entertain the audience. Hopefully, they will lap up what's in store after the generation leap."

When asked how has his equation changed with Sriti Jha in these five years, Shabir said that they feel like they have completed their primary education together. He called Sriti a fantastic actor and a great human being and also one of the nicest co-stars he worked with.

Shabir Ahluwalia has mostly worked with Ekta Kapoor. The actor was asked if it's only Ekta who is offering him good shows or it is his loyalty to the Balaji camp? The actor said that he has worked with other production houses also but if he has to choose, he will always work for Balaji.

The actor said that everyone loves their comfort zone when it comes to the production house and Balaji is like a family to him. He called his comfort level with Balaji and Ekta unparalleled and credited them to what he is today.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/shabir-ahluwalia-kumkum-bhagya-completing-5-years-it-my-baby-show-has-given-me-everything-447764#