Selfish Lovely today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
It was a emotional episode today.
Did not like Ashok in arrogance telling HS that he influenced his WIFE and DAUGHTER against him. Thus is where I have said before had Mita not come to India, he would have carried on with his double life.
Loved it when HS gave it back to him and sais that he is a Policemen first and not to ins**t him. Loved it when he put his Handa on the table and Ashok expressions on looking at it.

I feel that Lovely is very selfish and the CV need to stop it with Lovely and Khurana family comparison of Babita and Meeta. Also need to make Babita open her eyes on Ashok role in her marriage break up and not just Mita. As this is not good.

Not supporting Mita but a fact as he is coming out scot free from all of this blame game in marriage breakup etc be it from Babita or the Khurans.

I did feet for Mita when. She said that is does not want to spoil Ashok image even further in her parents eye as they do not like him and did not want money from them as they are retired but this did not seem to natter to the Khuranas as they just want money.
Even Bhuaji did not support her even when she had stopped Ashok from using the House to raise money. Here I agree with Mita when she told Ashok and Mital to make online booking with Card as she was not comfortable with Cash payments and Ashok put her done by saying that this is India in his big fat ego male problems

Why did Lovely not ask her Suhki to get money from his parents.

When Babita thanked Lovely for the money and they all looked at her she changed the subject and started her drama again. This is the same Lovely who did not give money for her Mothers medicine

I did not like Bheji telling Bsbita to tell HS to let him go. And did not want to listen to Babita said no. Very selfish.

Did like it when Babita said she opened her business with Mini and no blessing from them. They looked shamed.

Bhuji said they have dropped there names and have changed. 

When Hs knocked on the door and Babita let him in. The nervousness between them and loved there talk without blame and understanding and he was nervous when he asked her that maybe its love for Ashok and she said no but looked upstairs to Mini and HS understood and asked for Mini. Very sad scene between Hs and Mini.

I feel this is the spiral out of control for Mini. First high expectations from her Fathers return only to have it broken with there divorce. Than her struggle for Money and Collage. Than help from Preeti to stop her Wedding, only to have her best Friend break up with her. And in precape the Guy asking for Drugs. 

Very sad and emotional today.

Khurana family = Selfish...
  Lovely is taking Babita's side because she don't like Mita now...She will take u turn whenever needed...
  This whole family ready to use the savings to get bail for Ashok...But they never cared to return the jewel to Babita when they are struggling...on what right Biji and Mita asking Babita's favour???It's good she refused directly...
   Is mini so much attached to her father that she is broken this much???They can be shocked , feeling bad for him..But I am surprised with Mini's reaction...She is literally crying..
  Mini and HS bonding is so lovable..
  I am glad Babita cleared everyone she is not interested in Ashok/family...liked the way she entered and spoke to them..She is there only for Mini..
  Atlast , still they are using Babita's money...

Edited by dellaakdha - 4 years ago
The whole khurana family is demented. Hereafter hope babita and mini stay away from the oldies khurana as well. What kind of a woman beeji is  and now dadaji has joined this bandwagon too😕 Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by divyadaya13

The whole khurana family is demented. Hereafter hope babita and mini stay away from the oldies khurana as well. What kind of a woman beeji is  and now dadaji has joined this bandwagon too😕
Hame toh SR.  Citizen par kabhi Bharosa nhi tha. All Khurana's are same
Originally posted by dellaakdha

Khurana family = Selfish...
  Lovely is taking Babita's side because she don't like Mita now...She will take u turn whenever needed...
  This whole family ready to use the savings to get bail for Ashok...But they never cared to return the jewel to Babita when they are struggling...on what right Biji and Mita asking Babita's favour???It's good she refused directly...
   Is mini so much attached to her father that she is broken this much???They can be shocked , feeling bad for him..But I am surprised with Mini's reaction...She is literally crying..
  Mini and HS bonding is so lovable..
  I am glad Babita cleared everyone she is not interested in Ashok/family...liked the way she entered and spoke to them..She is there only for Mini..
  Atlast , still they are using Babita's money...

Mimi's reaction was really surprising. 
She was hurt or afraid to face world coz of papaji? 
It was such a beautiful episode, it was a heavy on emotion though. Just love the H.S and Minnie scene. What a beautiful bonding. My heart goes out for H.S when he was trying hard to figure it out whether Babita still has any feelings for Ashok or not. Anirudh emotes that particular scene brilliantly. Unknowingly these there are started to treat each other like one family and its a treat to watch. 
BIJJI and Bauji are so so rude and selfish towards Babita that actually boils my blood. No wonder both the Khurana kids, Ashok and lovely are super selfish, mean and rude. How they can demand unnecessary favor for H.S? 
From my perspective, Meeta was right about her parents. But dd not like when even she said Babita that she could have to ask favor from H.S!!
It's going to be a very rough and tough journey for Minnie!! She just 17, already the divorce fiasco, financial crisis, her best friend befriended her, 
and now this drug incident. 
One more thing I don't want H.S to get hurt in any way. He is already so much invested in this new relationships and he is extremely attached to them.
This soap is truely good.