YRHPK Live Written Update 23 Apr 2019

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode begins with Ketaki thanking Bro Abeer for getting back her wedding dress ..the family is super excited about the pretty saree. Meenakshi thanks Abeer for it .She asks Abeer to offer Mata ki chunari ... the family joins hands in prayers .

At Maheshwari house Rajshri tries to probe Mishti's mind .Both feel its best to be truthful. 

Nidhi gets upset over Mishti wanting to speak to Ketaki ...

Later Mishti again tries to speak to Kunal n this time she asks about Ketaki's groom Ved but nothing incriminating is revealed .

Both families are shown busy with Ketaki's preparations .

Maheshwaris decide to accompany Grooma family in Baraaat 

While Ketaki  n herfamily get ready for the wedding .

At the wedding Mishti decides to speak to Abeer about Ved but Kuhu interrupts Mishti's attempts .

Soon Mishti manages to grab Abeer n pulls him aside n pins him it the wall. She warns him that she will. Not let him go with out speaking to him .

Abeer feels embarrassed n scared. ..their closenesss begins to affect him ...She tries to speak about Ved .

Precap 

Kuhu finds something against Ved n she tries to warn Ketaki not to marry Ved as he was a fraud n cheating her ...Mishti tries to stop Kuhu. .. ...meenakshi catches them trying to dissuade Ketaki n gets furious with them  .

Sutapasima2019-04-22 21:55:15

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update
I think it will be Abir who will be drawn to Mishti before Mishti realises her feelings for Abir
Originally posted by sanw

Thanks for the update
I think it will be Abir who will be drawn to Mishti before Mishti realises her feelings for Abir

I agree.. it seems like Abeer is realising that there is something that he feels for Mishty. I think Mishty is still oblivious to it.. she thinks she is turning to Abeer as he is  a friend and and doesn't realise that there is something more thats drawing her to him. 
Originally posted by sanw

Thanks for the update

Yes I too feel.the same 
Mishti does like Abeer ..more in friendly way ..but I felt today Abeer's heart was going pitter patter by her close proximity