rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
hi all !!
first of all i was eagerly waiting for this show to air ..

well first day first episode was pretty decent to start with ...
highlight of the show is shrenu parikh...
rarely  on tv actresses  these days get to do such roles πŸ‘which has shades ...

shrenu doing a great job because of her the episode pulled off so well and last scene were hero comes with family πŸ‘

here and there cliche scenes like abhsagun  and brahmin drama πŸ₯±were boring but that fish tank scene and shrenu expressions kept the episode running ..

best was editing no dragging just crisp πŸ‘

new girl looks awesome too πŸ‘

well happy to see shrenu back with awesome role which was due πŸ‘

hero's mother i felt bad and his dad too dramatic rest all are cool ..

aunty seems OTT πŸ˜†

precap ---very interesting ...

hoping they keep the script as it is and not change for trp sakes ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

here and there cliche scenes like abhsagun  and brahmin drama πŸ₯±were boring but that fish tank scene and shrenu expressions kept the episode running .. Yeah they were cliched, but I have a feeling that they add to Jhanvi's character. The family is religious and she is going to use that I feel.

aunty seems OTT πŸ˜† The actress seems to play mostly OTT roles, but this one is just cringeworthy. If you've ever seen FIR on Sab TV or Bhootwala Serial, you'll know what I mean. If not do catch a few episodes. πŸ˜†

precap ---very interesting ... It also seems to be keeping true to the Tamil version posted in the spoiler thread.

hoping they keep the script as it is and not change for trp sakes ..

My review that I posted in another episode:

It's a good first episode. Suspenseful, but it also reveals a bit into all the characters.

That background score really adds oomph to Jhanvi's moments.

I noticed a big blooper though. Jhanvi comes into the Mittal mansion carrying what appears to be 7 ghade, but how did she get them through the door?!! They are touching the roof almost. They are definitely taller than the door. πŸ˜†

BTW why is Ayub talking in such a deep voice? He can talk in his normal voice and sound angry at the same time. He doesn't need to deepen his voice to sound angry.

@ Red: A few more points above.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Metis

My review that I posted in another episode:

It's a good first episode. Suspenseful, but it also reveals a bit into all the characters.

That background score really adds oomph to Jhanvi's moments.

I noticed a big blooper though. Jhanvi comes into the Mittal mansion carrying what appears to be 7 ghade, but how did she get them through the door?!! They are touching the roof almost. They are definitely taller than the door. πŸ˜†

BTW why is Ayub talking in such a deep voice? He can talk in his normal voice and sound angry at the same time. He doesn't need to deepen his voice to sound angry.

@ Red: A few more points above.

well lets see how it goes ..
interesting character of shrenu ...indeed

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Honestly, it is quite daily soapish. But what makes it interesting is that the audience know that the bahu is shady. That makes all the aphshagun and other nonsense, come off us interesting rather than boring. 

I think they will keep up with the big family and sanskaari jazz, because its a 7PM slot show, and they need the trps too run long.

What I liked the most apart from Jahnvi's character, is the editing of the show. There was nothing unnecessary per se. 

They got to the point pretty quickly.

Also I dunno if anyone else noticed but the color palette/aesthetics of the show, is used very carefully. The sets are lavish, the costumes are good, but the direction is that of a suspense show, specially that fish tank scene, and how Kabir's bedroom is shot. 

I guess they played with the lighting to get that effect. 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Honestly, it is quite daily soapish. But what makes it interesting is that the audience know that the bahu is shady. That makes all the aphshagun and other nonsense, come off us interesting rather than boring. 

I think they will keep up with the big family and sanskaari jazz, because its a 7PM slot show, and they need the trps too run long.

What I liked the most apart from Jahnvi's character, is the editing of the show. There was nothing unnecessary per se. 

They got to the point pretty quickly.

Also I dunno if anyone else noticed but the color palette/aesthetics of the show, is used very carefully. The sets are lavish, the costumes are good, but the direction is that of a suspense show, specially that fish tank scene, and how Kabir's bedroom is shot. 

I guess they played with the lighting to get that effect. 

Yeah and the most important part.. No OTT background music... πŸ˜†
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First episode was very interesting beyond my expectation. Actually most of the family dramas are boring with too much dialogues. I like each and every expression of Shrenu in this show. I didn't expect that her eyes also show her evil side as like her smirk. All the actors are doing their jobs very well. The direction, the camera work and the editing are good.  But some scenes should have been avoided. The fish tank scene should have not been showed to the mother character. She can easily guess about the fish in the Prasad. She can doubt Jaanvi and discuss about this with anyone. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: krithi1990

First episode was very interesting beyond my expectation. Actually most of the family dramas are boring with too much dialogues. I like each and every expression of Shrenu in this show. I didn't expect that her eyes also show her evil side as like her smirk. All the actors are doing their jobs very well. The direction, the camera work and the editing are good.  But some scenes should have been avoided. The fish tank scene should have not been showed to the mother character. She can easily guess about the fish in the Prasad. She can doubt Jaanvi and discuss about this with anyone. 

Given that the mother even said that jhanvi is the only one who shows love and concern for her in the house, I doubt the mother will herself even think to dare and doubt jhanvi and openly voice it.
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

Given that the mother even said that jhanvi is the only one who shows love and concern for her in the house, I doubt the mother will herself even think to dare and doubt jhanvi and openly voice it.

Not only that, but the mother, Suman, is not respected in the house. Even if she did voice her concerns, no one would suspect Jhanvi. I mean, the father, Prem,  immediately agreed to let Suman make the prasad when Jhanvi said it. Everyone cheered up when Jhanvi cheered them up. No one went on and on about the "abshagun" by cursing Jhanvi. She's obviously well respected in the house.

On a side note: now we know what happens to Prem and Suman when they get older. πŸ˜†
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago