Meri Hanikarak Biwi

How did you guys find the maha-episode?

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
The EPISODE WAS AMAZING
Loved all the moments, especially when Old Akhilesh returned with old appearence, the old way he talked, instantly reminded me of his character in episode 1. 

And the part where Ira and Akhilesh hugged each other tightly, akhira is back!!😛

and hopefully Ira and Mishri recover soon, as Ira has post traumatic stress and Mishri will be in a coma, for now we will have a robot mishri and i hope it won't be boring and i don't want to see any ridiculous computer animation ðŸ˜†

So right now, we all want : Kunika arrested, Ira and mishri both recovered so then there will be akhira romance moments and also happy family moments...

What did you guys think of the episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I haven't saw the episode yet, but wasn't expecting Ira to forgive them so easily.( And kind of didn't wanted her to forgive them so easily.) And reading your comment, I think she already did forgive them. I really hope they get kunika arrested. 
Like I said, I haven't seen the full episode yet, but my mom (in-law) did and told me a little bit, of which got me confused.

So kunika husband apologise to Akhilesh and ditched her??? I mean wasnt he also part in the plan?? I did read somewhere in the comment that Kunika's father was a businessman like Akhilesh but suffered loss, cause of him? (Sorry if I'm wrong.)

This quite confused me a lot. I don't know what to feel about the robo Mishri though(I was really worried after seeing the promo) It would have been great if Akhilesh would have got Kunika arrested before the accident and to see Akhilesh trying to win back Ira after this.
Scorpionn thumbnail
I enjoyed yesterdays episode.. 
& liked that scene when Akhira hugged each other tightly.. & when ira asks Akhilesh tum fir se badloge to nahi??  He said Kabhi nahi...his eyes & tears in his eyes.. His expressions he looks like our old b4 leap Akhilesh...  Actually Akhilesh didn't said much but ira can see guilt in his eyes & just like b4 this she forgives him within a minute...  Ira is great 
& in their shadi ka mandap also he said ira & he goes & stands with her, holds her & when they bring ira home at that time also you can see the guilt in his eyes... Actually his eyes did all the talking in yesterdays episode 
& when ira will get recovered Akhilesh will take care of her more than b4, he have to be with her everytime hope we will get some Akhira moments.. & I hope mishri will recover soon... 
Milky-Way thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani7131

I haven't saw the episode yet, but wasn't expecting Ira to forgive them so easily.( And kind of didn't wanted her to forgive them so easily.) And reading your comment, I think she already did forgive them. I really hope they get kunika arrested. 

Like I said, I haven't seen the full episode yet, but my mom (in-law) did and told me a little bit, of which got me confused.

So kunika husband apologise to Akhilesh and ditched her??? I mean wasnt he also part in the plan?? I did read somewhere in the comment that Kunika's father was a businessman like Akhilesh but suffered loss, cause of him? (Sorry if I'm wrong.)

This quite confused me a lot. I don't know what to feel about the robo Mishri though(I was really worried after seeing the promo) It would have been great if Akhilesh would have got Kunika arrested before the accident and to see Akhilesh trying to win back Ira after this.

Rani, you are rightly confused, my dear. These makers keep changing the story according to viewership and audience reactions. 

It's correct that Kunika was earlier shown as the daughter of Sachdeva Enterprises' owner. 
Kunika's character first appeared somewhere in Dec end when Akhilesh was doing a project in Silvassa where Ira was there. At that time, Akhilesh didn't know that Ira was alive or that Mishri was his daughter.
Ira called him anonymously to warn him that Sachdeva Ent. had grabbed his land. Akhilesh rushes there and finds Sachdeva daughter Kunika. She apologises and starts getting closer to Akhilesh and Pushpa gradually. 
This was the story of Kunika when it started. 

But, now they gave a totally different background and story for her. A husband surfaced out-of-the-blue and she even became pregnant. 
Sab last minute adjustments hain. These were definitely not part of the original track. ðŸ˜†

But, don't get confused. These TV shows are like that. At first they create endless twists and knots. But later come up with wierd reasons and story-changes to set everything straight.

But Chalo, at least Yeh gutthi toh suljhi.

And I don't think they will show anything related to Kunika in future, like her arrest or anything. That character is over. 
They leave all outside characters hanging like this only, without a proper finishing. Remember, Gulki, Trinetri Baba, and now Kunika. Half baked characters, half-baked stories, half-baked endings. 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Maha-episode Analysis 1/2

But yes, coming to the Maha-episode, it was good but not good enough.
By that, I mean to say that we viewers expected a lot more. They showed everything that we wanted, but in a tearing hurry. 

Guys, we wanted Akhilesh and Pushpa to realise Kunika's Shadayantra, Plus they also realise how Ira constantly tried to save them and help them. All this WAS shown, alright. But too fast, too hurried. More time should have been devoted to show their realization and change of heart. Due to this being rushed, we are having this feeling that the harm done to Ira is not fully redeemed. Akhilesh and Pushpa got their redemption too soon.

Secondly, Ira being angry and disappointed at Akhilesh. Just 2 dialogues from Ira that she hasn't forgiven Akhilesh. Just 2 minutes devoted to show Ira's hurt and anger towards Akhilesh. Episodes on episodes were wasted in showing their anger, hate, abuses towards Ira. But... Just 2 dialogues for Ira? 

Now, the biggest disappointment... the way she forgave Akhilesh. He just acted like a child. Rolling on the floor, saying I'll die etc. etc. And Ira just flies into his arms. Kitna easy tha Ira ko maana. All it took was wear an old kurta, speak in his old style and Ira melted. 

Yeh sab Kuch Achcha aur lagta agar ise dheere-dheere dikhate. Even these three things could have been shown in 5-6 episodes, with beautiful emotional dialogues, some songs thrown in, some cute acts by Pushpa-Akhilesh-Mishri-Vansh to Manao Ira, like cooking for her, Pushpa doing a champi like old times and Akhilesh arranging a candle-light dinner for the two of them with Cold Coffee as the special menu. ðŸ˜†
Milky-Way thumbnail
Maha-episode analysis 2/2

And now, coming to the part after Akhira-Milan. 
Too much, too soon. 

There was absolutely no need to show the accident drama in the same episode as Akhira-Milan. It could have been shown after 2-3 normal light-hearted episodes. Audiences wanted Akhira romantic moments after such a long separation. What was the need to show 2 major tracks in 1 episode itself?

Within the last 15 minutes of the episode they showed

Kunika goes to factory
Kunika hits the guard
Kunika arranges the electrocution

Pushpa doing Puja
Fire
Pandit giving warning

Akhilesh - Mishri - Ira also doing puja at factory
Akhi finds injured guard
Akhi stops Ira-Mishri just in time frm touching lever
Akhi sets off Ira-Mishri home in their car
Akhi follows Kunika
Lot of dialogue-bazi between Akhilesh & Kunika
Kunika does brake-fail of Ira-Mishri car
Akhi comes to save
Jumps on car roof
Akhi Thrown off
Car tumbles and catches fire. 

Guys, ye sab 15 minute me. 
Baaki swayam andaaza laga lijiye, what to say? 

My question is, when the makers want to extend the serial, why not extend the good parts and not the bad parts? 
Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago
Scorpionn thumbnail
Kunikas character will not return in future...yeah we wanted more from yesterday's episode... At least some romantic Akhira moments... Ab is accident k bad kya romance hoga?  Kuch bhi nahi 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Romance shaayad na ho lekin Akhilesh ko afsos karne ka poora time milega.
He should feel even worse because he had been ill-treating Ira, Cursing her all this while and those curses actually came true. Its Ira and Mishri who are suffering, leaving Akhilesh not only with anxiety, fear & a sense of loss, but also a feeling of deep regret and remorse at his earlier behaviour towards Ira.

Just hope they give some time to show the inner feelings of Akhilesh. It is these sombre, emotional moments that make a story compelling, not silly histrionics. 
Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Babaji ka thullu  🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 4 years ago
Milky-Way thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Babaji ka thullu  🤣

😆  ðŸ˜ƒ
Sahi Pakde Hain. ...