•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Just read the news that Mishri will go into a coma. And Bhavik makes a robo mishri (for ira and pushpa sake) While human Mishri recovers in the hospital 
I hope they get konika arrested. 😡
Vaise hai toh bilkul illogical, but I think this track will be interesting.
It will be something totally different from the ghisa-pita Saas Bahu Aur Saazish type storyline that MHB had been following till now. 

I'm reminded of the James Cameron movie Avatar. In that, the Robotic Avatar was mind-controlled by its human who was in a state of induced coma.

Something similar will be shown, I think. Mishri in Coma. The Humanoid Robot will take its intelligence from Mishri and also inherit her good qualities. So, this MishriBot (let's call it that) will have the healing touch. 

Interesting. 👍🏼
Originally posted by Milky-Way

Vaise hai toh bilkul illogical, but I think this track will be interesting.
It will be something totally different from the ghisa-pita Saas Bahu Aur Saazish type storyline that MHB had been following till now. 

I'm reminded of the James Cameron movie Avatar. In that, the Robotic Avatar was mind-controlled by its human who was in a state of induced coma.

Something similar will be shown, I think. Mishri in Coma. The Humanoid Robot will take its intelligence from Mishri and also inherit her good qualities. So, this MishriBot (let's call it that) will have the healing touch. 

Interesting.  👍🏼

Thanks Milky for the info.
Small wonder, here i come!
Originally posted by amithu

Small wonder, here i come!

Yes, you've guessed correctly.😊 
Small Wonder was on my mind too and also the Indian version Karisma ka Karisma... If you've seen it. 
These were wonderful children's serials with a cute girl who looked like a fairy but was actually a robot.

And I think they will also borrow ideas from their own show Bahu Hamari Rajnikant.. 😊