Web Series

Filthy Language... - Page 5

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey! (new here, but read what y'all wrote) Couldn't agree more with the frustration towards swearing and sex scenes. 

It's definitely because they believe web series is an adult medium while tv must be suitable for family watching - totally wrong according to me if they're trying to make web the new thing, because for web to take over in good content, families have to be able to watch it together. But so far its worked, maybe because most of today's young generation do swear and enjoy those scenes, and also they've become 'open-minded' no longer shy of watching such stuff with family.

Unfortunate for those few of us who want to see actual content and not the 'fillers'- like I don't get why full on sex scenes are ever required. If you show us some intimacy, we are smart enough to figure out it happened, just like tv. If we wanted details, there are special sites we could visit ðŸ¤”.

By the way, its 'VB On The Web' which is the digital platform by Vikram Bhatt. I watched their most famous series 'Twisted', back when they used to put episodes on youtube. I agree, I didn't mind the language and scenes there, probably because that was the whole topic of the series - murder mystery revolving around who is sleeping with who.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters