Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS - Dare To Date Her ( Dare 2 )

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys back with another OS... it's related to my other OS  ' Dare to be her boyfriend ' but you guys can read it without reading first one ... still giving link of first one for those who interested to read 

Dare To Be Her Boyfriend 

Dare To Date Her 

" He planted both forearms on either side of her head and straddled her body, staring down into her eyes until she was drowning in his gaze. Then he lowered his mouth to hers and took her lips in the most tender of kisses " 

Geet read out some lines from her novel which she currently reading and noticed from corner of eyes that Maan looking here and there , slightly uncomfortable . She thought for sometime and got up from bed and slowly went to him where he sitting quietly . As she going toward him , his expression keep changing from uncomfortable to confuse to scared   .

" umm can't sleep " he asked trying to give his best smile . Geet nodded no throwing her duptta aside as she sat beside him . It's past 12a.m and both in same room . Both came Darjeeling to enjoy few time alone but to Maan misery Geet booked one room for them . From the time they settled in their room he silently took a corner and stayed  there , giving Geet the whole bed to sleep peacefully . 

" you won't fit here , let's go to bed " Geet held his hand but Maan fast enough to take it back ...

" nehi main thik hoon ...tum soo jao bed pe aram se .. "

" dont be stubborn Maan bed is big enough for both of us  " Maan first looked at her then to bed still not sure what to do..

" actually I don't think you will sleep properly if we sleep on same bed ... woh neend mere hath pair bohot chalta hai ..agar tumhe lag gaya toh ? " 

" how do you know ? " she narrowed her eyes at him  " Who told you that ? Don't tell me you did some hanky panky before marriage , that too with someone else ? . " 

Maan's eyes grown big realising what she referring about ' hanky panky ' he keep nodding no to make her stop assuming worse but Geet is  in her own world not getting anything... " there you become saint when I'm with you... kiss bhi zabardasti lena parta hai ... waha Mr  saint hanky panky pe PhD kar chuke hai ... what you said just a few hours ago when I tried to kiss you ... ' Geet aase nehi karte yaha ' " she mimicked Maan's earlier words fuming red ..

" people were watching us that's why I said that " Maan sweetly replied to calm her down ...

" accha logo ki itni parwa hai ... girl friend ki nehi... who cares what people said , they must never saw such hot couple before ...aur waise bhi hum chori kar rahe the kya.. uski khabar toh baad mein lungi first tell me the name of the girl whom with you did hank... " 

" no one sach mein koyi nehi " Maan fast enough to say this before his girlfriend become atom bomb and brust on him " till now nor I did any hanky or panky with someone else .. mujhe toh yeh sleeping habits ke baare mein Ma ne bola . Even my brother refused to sleep with me in same bed because of this " 

as he finished in one go Geet took a breath of relief . After few moments she looked at him and without saying a word sat on his lap making Maan hell shocked

" so you are virgin ? " she raised eyebrows asking him .. He turned red but still answered

" Hmm " 

" so my pure saint boyfriend don't you think it's high time you loose that virgin title " she suggested running a hand on his chest , slowly unbuttoning his shirt . He kept his hand on her , stopping her movement . 

" I..i umm I think it's late we should slee... " 

" yes it's late and we should enjoy our time together " she said as matter of fact .. " and you should take advantage of your hot girlfriend.. " she opened another button making him bare littel more  but this time Maan's hold got tighten on her ...

" you are not some entertainment that I want to take advantage.. you are my girlfriend and we will make love not some meaningless sex ... " 

Geet stopped and looked at him ...she was only joking but hearing his words she felt good although didn't show it before him . Sex before marriage not wrong atleast in her eyes but as boy seeing him so serious about it she found it surprising but good too .

" so we won't do till we ... " she left it unsaid to Maan to get the meaning ..

" our first time will be special after marriage and it wont be in hurry not driven by hormones and of course not in some hotel ... " she cut him in mid 

" And how you so sure that we will get married ? " till now they never discussed it , but that doesn't mean she never thinks of it , she just scared what Maan thinks about them " you know I can refuse " 

" then I will keep pursuing till you say yes ... I'm not given up on you ..now or never...i love you Geet and I will fight for you till you get tired of saying no and agree to marry me .. Then we will  become one ... we will make love , our first time won't be any forgettable nights " 

his honest confession warmed her heart but she couldn't voice it , instead said something which Maan never expected . " who said I'm still virgin ? I'm not some saint like you .  " she gluped her saliva looking at him sadly  " Don't you think I already slept with man or men " she quietly revealed making him pale but he recovered his shock quickly ..

" did you fallen for that man or men ? Did you love those like you love me ? Did you felt anything for them ... no na . Then I don't care how many you were with before . Virginity is not base of your purity or our love .. " he cupped her check pulling her more closer " and mind you Geet, I said our first time not yours or mine ... I will cherish you wether it will be your first or not , because i love you who you are and will love you always ..." 

he kissed her forehead , she closed her eyes to feel the overwhelming emotions which gripping her heart tight .

" I think you really should sleep now " this time she agreed but held his hand and told him to get up ... 

He confused but did as she said . She took a key from a drawer and handled over him " next room key go sleep there peacefully without worrying your hormonal girlfriend can rape you anytime "

Maan gaped at her understanding the whole thing ... She already booked two rooms but did all things purposely  ... 

" what ? " 

she didn't give him time to say and pushed him out of room ... closing the door on his shocked face she smiled wholeheartedly . First time in her life she felt she took the best decision of dating this man . She is crazy she knows it , she took decision without thinking much that's why her family always keep worrying for her but she knows this time her decision is best because its her heart choice not mind ruling her thoughts . May be he not that educated or that smart like others but he is more pure at heart than anybody she knows. He is one in billion and she is lucky to have him . She wiped her happy tears , messaging him her secret ..

" I can't wait to make you my first ... I will  wait for our first time " 

she smirked clicking sending button and smiled sensing his reaction on her lie on other side of door .

" Sign it " Geet gave him a paper and drop the pen before him after signing hers ..

" but what is this ? " he asked picking up pen and ready to sign but her next word stopped him

" just a bond saying you gonna donate your eyes, kidneys after you died ... first I thought i will take your eyes but then remembered you don't have bad habits so your kidneys will be good too,  so why not take those too "

shd said as if she not talking about his organs but some vegetables.. 

" now sign here " Maan dropped his pen pushing those papers to her " Geet is it really necessary , I mean main ... " 

Geet looked at doctor before them who looking at them keenly ... She gritted her teeth grabbing his hand .. " don't waste time sign it now " 

" a..are you sure they gonna take it after I die only .. I.i mean not now "

" if you didn't sign it now I will make sure they take it right now " seeing her angry face Maan was sure that she not joking ... without wasting much he signed papers without even reading ... 

Geet gave those paper back thanking doctor . When they came out she noticed he still scared  .

." don't worry i have no plan to kill you now ... i wont let us die virgin , humrai picture abhi baki hai meri jaan .. "

she patted his shoulder meaningfully making him red .. but she only smiled ... as Both wait for bus Geet couldn't stop but asking which was running in her mind ..

" you didn't even read those papers , you know I can cheat and took your sign for other purpose " 

" does it matter " he shrugged his shoulder " I am not rich you know that , even if you take my only place it won't make difference... what mine is yours be it my small house back Chandigarh or my broken bike "

" not bad idea next time I will take your house for sure " she said smiling as bus came and both went in settling near window

" koyi nehi phir mein gharjamai ban jaungi " both laughed  together , unknown to them a pair of eyes were fuming in anger .

As soon as Geet got in her home her father's angry voice welcomed her . Her parents were in kitchen arguing over something , after few minutes she understood the whole matter . Apparently her scary admirer Shakti saw her and Maan together and as vengeful person he is , told her father  about them , adding more salt n chilli . She took a deep breath and move in her room ignoring her father's rant . After freshen up she came out and sat before her father who was busy with some criminal file ... without beating around Bush she get on point 

" I'm dating someone . His name is Maan Singh Khurana..he works at xyz place and I'm going to marry him ... "

her mother came running from where she was hiding to listen her daughter and hold her hand tightly " dont joke beta " 

" Ma do you really think I will joke about my own marriage "

" see didn't I tell you before " her father was about to lash on her mother but Geet stopped him..

" papa stop it .. ma knows nothing ok "

" oh then Shakti was right you really with that idiot good for nothing boy " 

Geet made a irritating face, not liking her father mentioning some local gunda to make Maan sound bad 

" he is very nice man infact best man till I met ..nor he drinks or he smoke or nor he knows how to cheat others , a naive but pure hearted man and I love him . I don't care if you trust one saradk chap gunda over your daughter choice but if I marry I will only marry Maan..no one else and this is my final decision . " 

" fine then you hear my final decision you won't marry him till I'm alive " 

saying so he left to his room leaving a worried wife and stubborn daughter behind . 

" Geetu beta sun na ... " 

" nehi Ma Aap suno . Better you agree papa on this or else very soon you will not only give farewell of your daughter but your future grandchild too ... ab chocho bin bihayi bache ki ma ko vida karna chateho ya phir sirf beti ko " 

she didn't even enter her room where her mother already went to her father to make him say yes on her marriage . Geet smirk seeing her words effect ... no matter what Rano would never allow her daughter to become pregnant before marriage , and she knows her daughter well so she didn't dare to take risk on it . Geet closed her doors and trun on radio where coca cola playing and start writing down songs in which she will dance with Maan in their sangeet ...

Geet was in sour mood after a hectic day in hospital, there Maan also came late . He hold her ears as Geet throw him her water bottle. 

" I'm sorry .. sorry really sorry "

" sorry my foot ... jaha muh kala kar rahe the waha raho ..." she walked off but Maan keep running behind her ..

" Geet oh Geet suno toh ... kaha muh kala karne jaungi " 

after half an hour after her anger cool down both went to lake side . They were sitting watching sunset when Geet noticed a couple fighting over something and the boy was looking very angry . Geet looked at Maan who was caressing her palm ever so softly as if she may get hurt if he hold it tight... 

" how come you never angry on me Maan " she asked out of blue coming out from his embrace ... 

" what ? "

" yup see it's always me shouting at you, arguing with you ...you never show anger on me or anyone how ? "

" why I should get angry on you ? " he asked as if Geet asked some silly question ... 

" fine show me your anger ... get angry now " Maan looked confused as don't know what to do with her sudden wish... 

" I.. I can't... " 

" common you are a man ... show me your anger ... I'm giving you 10 minutes... " 

Maan looked here and there but still couldn't get angry for nothing ... he tried to make big eyes to show her but failed miserably...

" Damn you can't even angry on me " 

she got up and started walking just then collided with some stranger and her bad fall . That person picked up her bag and gave it back to her ... Geet was about to thank him smiling when Maan barged in mid snatching her bag ..

" hey what are you doing? She is my girlfriend ok I will pick her bag not you ...now  go " 

" kamal hai, bhalai ka jamana hi nehi ... I was helping only there he getting angry for no reason "

Maan glared the man and he went from there quickly . He turned to Geet and gave her bag back ...

" that's how one get angry " she winked at him hugging his arm while Maan just realise what he did ... 

" hayee my baby looks so hot when he is jealous and angry.. I should do it more " saying she walked off and soon he realised what she meant ..

" what again ... another boy no way ... Geet oh Geet suno tho .." and like this he again start running behind Geet and their dating life continue till Maan dare to marry her ...
Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Phew here new OS ... mixer of movie and my silly imagination .. hope it's not that bad ... I enjoyed writing it ..so easyπŸ˜†hope you guys will enjoy too .....

My Index

Keepdreaming2019-04-22 17:28:41

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago
NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it
It's different

Maan is such a cutie

Love them..
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb 
so cute n  innocent maan 
enjoyed reading very much
MomiArti thumbnail
Aww soo cute update and maan also he is pure heart and geet fell for him more.geet make her parents agree for marriage by threating them.finally geet make maan angry.
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey there...Sabina...
Congrats on the new OS...
I remember reading the first one...I am glad you wrote something further on that plot :)
sahibasharma thumbnail
OS...
Oh god...Poor Maan and sherni Geet it is...πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the gentle and soft Maan...he is such a sweetheart...loved how he was scared of Geet in the hotel...but loved every word of his regarding them and their relationship πŸ˜³

Maan bana saadhu and Geet bani Menka...
They had a lovely conversation πŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely loved the dedication Maan had for his love Geet...that everything mine is yours too was great πŸ˜› ...ghar jamai Maan would look cuteπŸ˜†

Oh Geet is a bindaas girl...kya mast shocker diya apni Mom ko...heheπŸ˜†

Oh chlo finally Maan gussa ho hi gya...
cutie Maan πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely OS, Sabina
sahibasharma thumbnail
Can we expect "DARE to MARRY HER" too from you ?
I would love to read more on this couple...πŸ‘
Keepdreaming thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeenaDd

Loved it

It's different

Maan is such a cutie

Love them..

Glad you liked it neena😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahibasharma

Can we expect "DARE to MARRY HER" too from you ?

I would love to read more on this couple...πŸ‘

Yup I want too just don't know what to write ...
So if someday idea strike I will definitely write ... till then no hope πŸ˜†