Arhi FF : Destiny Games T5 (New updates in T6) - Page 77

Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome back!  Haven't read the chapter yet.  But wanted to say Hello!

Cheers....

Welcome back.... waiting for a very very long time for the update... Jha’s and Kapoor’s seem to be far more vile than Arnav can guess.. unless Arnav can connect the dots between Kapoors , Jha’s and his Dad’s death, he won’t be able to save either his family or himself....

Are you going to make Aman as Shyam’s son...? I don’t have a good feeling about his identity...

Happy to see an update after so long, interesting chapter, so shyam's son lives in raizada mansion, as arnavs brother ?? waiting eagerly for this puzzle to unfold

Fantastic!

Thanks for updating 😊

Awesome update waiting eagerly to know who is shyam's son 

Wow finally you updated I m looking forward to see shyam's son if my instincts r right then he is aman. Was looking forward to read some romantic moments of Arshi. Now as dadi is not here I want Arshi to get closer to each other so thay when aman comes Khushi doesn't leave arnav for him.

Looking forward to get the next update really soon. Please don't make us wait soo long. Take care.

Thank u once again for update 😘

Welcome back and i hope everything is fine on your side. I just don't know who is son of Shyam and i am worried

Nice chapter.  Shyam is in his 50s and he has a son?  And that son is right in the enemy's nest. Arnav will be shocked to find out.  So, the son must be working there knowingly.  It can't be Akash or NK.  Is it Mohan?

Has they (Pratap, Samar and Shyam) worked hard, they would have made millions by now.  But, they are spending all their energies in stealing money from Raizadas.  How low can they get?

So, a big shock is awaiting.  Hope Khushi is there to help crack the enemy's strategy.  Anjali is back to normal self.  Glad to see her immersing herself in making her brother realise his love.  The whole family knows about what is going on between Arnav and Khushi except those two.  Unka kuch nahi ho sakta.

This parcel pick up looks fishy amidst everything that happened with Anjali.  Hope it is just a parcel pick up.

Cheers.......

Taken

*Edited*

So glad Vi, that all's well from your side and you updated. Double dhamaka!

Whatte thrilling update! So their dad was fooled by these idiots and now the son along with these idiots are trying to fool the next generation? I hope Arnav turns out smarter and wins it all! Since, the name suggests destiny games I'm sure there's going to be a lot before the win!

Also, who is the Shyam's son? And he's already part of the enemy's clan meaning? It cannot be ACP because, they also talk about him! But, I don't recollect any other male member who is known to these people. 

Damn this is interesting! And we are back to where you left us months ago! Cliff hanger! :D

Cheers 

Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 3 years ago

Hey Vi,

Good to see you are back 😊

I thought Destiny Games was completed. Is this a sequel?