Arhi FF : Destiny Games T5 (15.1 Updated on 14th October 2019)(Page 63)

Posted: 1 months ago

This is not the right way to know her feelings.. Maybe Arnav is frustrated about his feelings toward Khushi...

Loved his POV but in the end, he blew it off... Poor Khushi.. she has no clue what's going on.. He shouldn't behave like this... I am sure, he will realize soon and woo her OR keep acting like a Jerk...

Lovely part but I don't want Arnav to take any hasty decision and regret later I want him to understand Khushi and her inner turmoil which is gng on inside her

I tell you only and only ArShi can do this.. take you high and drop you like anything.. oh god.. kya karen inn ka.. both are in same boat one have somewhere accepted his feelings while the other one is still in denial.. loved reading this on and in swing between ArShi.. Amazing.. Thanks for update smiley1

Superb part

Arnav has admitted to himself that he had feelings for khushi now he should confess the same to khushi. 

The story is getting to be more interesting .This chapter  gave us an insight into what are Arnav’s views about kushi and how she has become an integral part of his life .He can’t believe earlier he used to share his problems his innermost thoughts and feelings with Nani now he shares it with kushi. He has realized he has feelings for her and he is falling for her’

But as always too hasty and anger over rides him he should realise kushi is a simple girl and wont express her love and feelings even though she has for him because of the difference in status and secondly she is afraid of rejection  .Moreover she is staying in their house so she’s indebted to them.

The ball is in Arnav’s court it is he who has to take decisions regarding him and kushi.

Posted: a month ago

Nice Story. Wonderful journey of Arnav and Kushi. I couldn't put it down and I read it in one go. Pls cont soon. 

Cheers. 

Posted: 27 days ago

Hi V, when is the next update??

Posted: 22 days ago

Waiting for the next part..