Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

You are such a tease.. how can you stop at such a point.. hope you get time and update asap.. Arnav's interest, his likes and the way he asked her to make him talk.. wow what a wonderful amazing update this one was.. will be waiting for next one eagerly.. to see them talking on something so crucial for them.. Thanks a ton for this update ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Radhi234 thumbnail

This chap is my absolute fav i don't know how many times have I read it again and again and again.. There is something beautiful whether it is Khushi heating the food or she sat there while he is eating or their talk on book nd her compliment on his excellence in doing everything or his compliment for her cooking skills. It seems very small things but it is exactly u called home nd there is nothing beyond beautiful more than home nd last but least their talk about their passions 

What to say more words r not enough to describe my feelings for this chap specially nd thanks for not let anyone ruin this beautiful night for them because i hv murdered literally that person be it anyone whether payal or anjali or any other 

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Khusi is fully aware of her feelings towards Arnav n I think itโ€™s vice versa both of them now needs a little push n soon they will confess to each other I really donโ€™t want that Sheetal in between any more.

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Stop throwing tantrums it seems. Easily has her way with Cliffhangers every update and also says we shouldn't even mention it. 

On a serious note. Thank you for this wonderful update. Such a sweet and lovely update. So glad that they are having a civil conversation and not just civil, two people who have started to acknowledge and accept that the other is important to them. 

Loved how they spoke about vast topics here with their usually intensity but, giving in here and there.

The last bit was way too sweet. That's like the first step to unsaid feelings for each other. 

Cheers

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are so sweet for giving such a long update and with full of Arshi. The way Khushi reprimanded Arnav about his food  was cute. She wants to spend her days in the secret garden ,hope Arnav took it as a cue. Which book is Arnav's favourite? He confessed that he loves her food and it sounded so romantic. Can't imagine the loveliness when he confesses his pyar for her. The ending took the cake.  He wants her to make him talk. Please my dearest author, update as soon as possible. 

Edited by Rosalinesak - 4 years ago
Poonamtakyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello dear, thank you so much for your update. When I read it last night I was in half sleeping mode and I found you had given a update. I read it ,liked it n then slept. Now I read it again n again to enjoy arshi  conversation. It's so lovely, wonderful, Dil ko touch ho gyi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. 

Now I m waiting what next. I thought you have not clear their misunderstandings so early. But nice, something is better than nothing. 

I like garden a lot, it's picture perfect. May be I have that one.๐Ÿ˜ญ

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I can't believe you stopped there ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

What a wonderful chapter, its getting better and better. I am the biggest fan of your writing skills, the way you wrote  each and every  character . Last two chapters was my favourite and you know why๐Ÿ˜ mostly the last part ๐Ÿ˜

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like Arnav is already on a romantic evening with Khushi in his mother's gerden. ๐Ÿ˜Can't wait to read the next chapter 

Please continue soon 

Ameyadiaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was dieing to know how the night is gonna continue and tada.. there came the update, I felt ecstatic, and reading the chapter felt more wonderful than that, that I don't have words to explain it, but yeah u again ended the chapter leaving us craving for more than just a chapter, I want their first kiss and perhaps an arnav who burns in his passion for khushi melting her in it. I was disappointed than khushi when I read about her disappointment, but when he held her hand it was like finding oasis, finally some indication for arnav' real feelings, I am not sure yet, if ur arnav has started to develop the feelings, but I feel he has, maybe  yet to realise it or may have already. Hope the next chapter is Arshillicious too and v get some major development in their relationship, I know I might be rushing u, no pressure dear, it's just can't help it , after all it's been a long wait to c them together, and v only get more greedy as u have come back for the better. N yeah I really wanna know arnav's idea of a romantic time at the garden, and I also want khushi to know it and be the first and last one to be the one with whom he shares it at the garden. Hopefully after their marriage. I wonder if u r gonna end their journey wity just their marriage. Bcuz I think their journey will be more complicated and intriguing as the advance in their life together especially with their miniature versions. I wanna c khushi being there for him as he pursues his passion and arnav help khushi be a doctor, to fulfill her and her fathers dream, I have so many wished connected to ur story yaar. But more than anything I hope u complete the story the way u wanted to, and ensure ur remain in our hearts forever. Love u

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So it was personal to Khushi that he eats, since she made two of the dishes. They had a nice time of  it so far.