Fan Fictions

Arhi FF : Destiny Games T5 (New updates in T6) - Page 25

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yayy you updated!

Omg it was hilarious! The sibling teasing was so funny and damn cute. Why do I feel like Arnav was smiling when he was actually texting Khushi and not really because of the teasing. But he was smiling because of the teasing.... aww so cute β™₯ Arnav is such a smartass though! He totally turned table around right in front of them and they didn't even realize; texting on WA and all~ πŸ˜†

Khushi is so realistic. Better to leave than to stay and get hurt when your love interest might be interested in someone else πŸ˜†

But wait a minute! What is Arnav doing? It's so hard to read him sometimes....okay, most of the times lol; Making deal with Kapoor's when this engagement shit is on? Either he's devilish, to which I don't have a complain since this is a business world and you take an opportunity when you get it, or yeah idk what's going on in his mind πŸ˜† 

At the end, I am all in for slow burn! Two weeks are nice enough. Maybe Aman will make an entry by the end of it?! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update! Loved how they turned the entire tale within seconds. They make a great pair. I love their secret texting methods. It's fun. :D

Payal is such a sweet wife that wouldn't let her husband be shown any less. Akash is a gem as well. 

Anjali is the best. I love how she doesn't beat around the bush.  Arnav was simply at his ASR best to ensure he buys time to convince her to stay. First act nonchalant and then use a trick in the trade to ensure the deal is sealed. Loved it. 

Now how will the elders react? 

Cheers 

Poonamtakyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful I really really loved it..inki tunning kya kehna ...arnav ke liye two weeks Kafi honge na???

A have a smile on my face throughout while reading..

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic update. Arnav planning a deal with Kapoors, what runs in his mind,only God knows.

Payal turned into a lioness.  Arnav messaged Khushi and turned tables on Anji gang. 

Khushi wants to save her heart and shift to Vizag.  Let's see what Arnav plans to stop her in coming 2 weeks.

sg-honey thumbnail

What a lovely chapter. I like the easy camaraderie between them. I hope he gets rid of his engagement with Sheetal soon

kumarikiran thumbnail

Wow, awesome update. Like Arnav, I am also missing a popcorn bowl, while reading .β˜•πŸΏβ˜Ί

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Khushi cannot stay with the Raizadas forever , can understand her . Khushi needs a place to call home . With what rights she can stay in Arnav's house , at the end of the day she will be a outsider . Dadi is not making things easier . She has already put hurdle by announcing engagement of Arnav with Sheetal . 

Khushi knows that she is in for heartache in the near future . So to make things a little easier she has decided to move in with Buaji . 

Arnav has stopped Khushi from leaving for now .

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arnav - Khushi share great rapport . Together they are unbeatable . 

Anjali's plans to tease Arnav - Khushi backfired . Anjali makes the atmosphere more lively .

Payal is really something . She understands her parents intentions better . She doesn't want them to box Akash to the corner . Akash -Payal are well balanced couple .

Ameyadiaz thumbnail

Finally the next chapter, u have no idea how many times I visited the topic for an update. Loved the update, it was bittersweet if I have to b honest. I was very happy with the first teasing and taken aback when both arshi reacted very casually, then on reading that arnav had warned her before, they are already a team, it's so cute to c them more like a couple in situations like this, warding of the friends and cousins who are all set to tease u. That was wonderful. 

But then when khushi announced her departure I was so sad, especially with arnav's reaction, I waa crestfallen just like anjali and khushi. But then when arnav texted her felt so relieved. I guess anjali is right may b that's the real reason for the 2weeks. Anyways hope something else will happen and khushi will stay with arnav only or even better he never lets her go away from him.

I guess akash is right when he warned arnav about kapoors, arnav should be smart enough to understand that himself, I hope they don't create problems for arshi later, because clearly from your earlier chapters v could make out that there was a not so pretty past between arnav's father and someone from kapoor, I think sheethal's aunty. Oh God! So much to know, and I can't wait. Hope v can have next chapter soon, please

N yeah thank you so much for the long update, v can really c the extra effort u put in this, hope next update is longer than this

Edited by Ameyadiaz - 4 years ago
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

lovely update! Arshi make a great team...they were able to dodge Anjali and payal with joint efforts πŸ‘

oh no khushi wants to leave....but i understand her she is confused about her feelings towards arnav..and wants to stay away! glad arnav was able to stall her for at least 2 weeks...and as anji said enough time to change her mind! πŸ˜ˆ

eagerly waiting for the next!