Lucy123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Now that Mini is suffering from Depression, Babita has to be a strong Mum for Mini. 
Not surprised at this track as she has been through a lot and has to grow up quickly to help her Mother.
I think the backlash as well from Ashok arrest as well be the last straw because Children can be cruel as well
No best friend to turn to either.
Very sad for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am a person who has come out of depression. It is the worst feeling ever. Its up to you and medication for recovery. Once you come out of it there is always a fear of going back again, its like a sword hanging over your head.  😕. A request to all pls take timely help of a psychiatrist. It really helps a lot. And never fear to share your experiences and encourage others with the same problem. Nothing to be shy about anything. Mental illness is like any other disease which needs treatment and lot of support from your loved ones. Good that this show is highlighting this matter to make people aware👏 Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: divyadaya13

I am a person who has come out of depression. It is the worst feeling ever. Its up to you and medication for recovery. Once you come out of it there is always a fear of going back again, its like a sword hanging over your head.
😕. A request to all pls take timely help of a psychiatrist. It really helps a lot. And never fear to share your experiences and encourage others with the same problem. Nothing to be shy about anything. Mental illness is like any other disease which needs treatment and lot of support from your loved ones. Good that this show is highlighting this matter to make people aware👏

❤️ ❤️ Edited by silvermoonlight - 5 years ago