Mishti's first love ruhaan

Porkalai22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am teju fan so it's obvious I started to watch the show because of her. Now I'm a MisHaan shipper too. I have my own reasons for that. Actually from the beginning I felt Mishti is the most complicated character of the show. Trust me at beginning sometimes I too find it difficult to understand Mishti character. But not anymore. Now I can totally understand Mishti more than any other character from the show. And for that some of credit goes to cvs too. 

The most talked about character of Silsila2 is mishti. Did anyone questioned yourself why? I did lol. Bcoz she is the most complicated character of the show. She is the most flawed character of the show. She is not a typical FL who always do right things only (sometimes they did wrong also it will be shown like that's the only right thing in the whole world lol) she don't just solve each and everyone's problem instead she herself creates problem for her. She mess up her own life but she thinks that's the best thing to do. That is mishti. A flawed character like me, like the people I saw in my life. 

Mishti is not the one who agreed to marry veer just bcoz she LOVED him. For her commitment is love(Not me mishti said in promo). Her commitment is veer. So by her logic her love is veer but she don't love him. Obviously she was comfortable with him, happy with him. She hugged him, kissed him she was comfortable with his kiss too. Why? Bcoz she was going to marry him and gonna have a PERFECT life which she planned for her life.

What's the need of planned and perfect life when that's not gonna be happy life but it was her decision all credit to her parent's past. It affected her and still affecting her. That's why she still running behind perfect life thinking that's the happy one too. By the time she will realize there is no perfect life exists but only happy life na,that time her every decisions will be right. To make her understand that ruhaan made an entry in her life. First his presence started affecting her. If she actually loved veer then when ruhaan tried to come close to her that time she would have slapped him. She didn't bcoz his presence affected her and she never experienced that before. 

Without even realizing why she is doing that starts to behave rude with ruhaan as much as possible. But she failed. She failed miserably after all her efforts too ruhaan successfully made an positive impact about him deeply in her heart. That happened on her birthday. That happened just by his one question " I want to know. I want to know whatever you did why". Which EVERYONE fails to do that he did that day. There started her attachment with him strongly. And after that one by one whatever happened just leads her towards him. Finally the truth behind their first meet revealed in front of her. She came to know he is the one who unpinned her hair that day. And that's why before entering his room she herself unpinned her hair. It's FIRST time for her. Whatever she is feeling, whatever she is doing every damn thing first time for her. Is all happening soon? Well I don't think so. It's just a three month show already one and a half month passed. Just now she started to feel the feelings she feels for ruhaan. 

Did she realized yet? No. I think most probably this week she will. And I know misveer breakup will happen not just bcoz misveer not compatible with each other also bcoz veer is not her soul mate. Her soul mate is ruhaan. 
When she will realize she loves ruhaan that time definitely she will in relationship with veer. Then only makers can show the original and one and only theme of Silsila2 that is COMMITMENT vs TRUE LOVE. This is the theme of the show I got this not just by first promo but also by the one and only reliable article which released by voot person through bizasia. There clearly mentioned about season one views count and season two theme. 

Misveer break up will happen now? NO. First she will realize. Now realization process going on. After realization she will definitely suppress her feelings and will blame herself for loving ruhaan. And she will do anything to make her commitment successful. And these all wrong decisions she will decide and starts to implement also. Like I already said she is running behind perfect life and will mess up her life how much possible thinking that's the right thing to do. And later if ruhaan came to know mishti loves him (he already got little doubt about it I think) he will definitely tried to make her understand she is doing wrong. But she will not agree that easily. So in all these how she gonna pick True love over commitment is what makers gonna show us in upcoming episodes. 

"but No one takes such emotional decisions hastily n hurriedly... bhai commit kerne mein bhi toh time laga hoga...it should reach to crescendo...let it flow organically " not mine it's writer's reply to one of the fan who asked for misveer breakup. 

" We appreciate ur concerns...look we are telling an usual love story...she is committed to someone and she finds her soulmate in some other person. This is not easy for mishti to take a call... rightnow she is fighting with herself. Its more than typical denial mode." This is also his reply to fan only. 

These two replies will help somehow to understand what's happening in Silsila2 right now and what will happen I guess.

And about my title from beginning I never believed mishti loved veer. So FOR ME Mishti's first love ruhaan. I'm not expecting everyone to think same like me few may agree few may not. This post is just to put my point that's it. I hope I just put my point and didn't said anything which may hurt others. I may missed few points too lol. Anyways Happy Sunday guys. Cheers. 

Ps - And I don't think I will reply if anyone replied to my post lol. Actually I'm not much of a IF person I'm more of Twitter and IG person that's why. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doggos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very well written polu.. 😛

I completely agree mishti is not an easy character to understand ,this girl gives a lot and I mean a lot of importance to commitment because of seeing how ishaan and mauli were committed to each other and kunal wasn't so for her commitment = love.

Yes she loved veer for his qualities and also because he offered her that perfect life he being perfect  himself but is she in love with him??? ? ???

These feelings of love she is feeling for the first time with ruhaan ,he is gonna be her first and true love ,he is the one who has seen mishti in her worse ,he has handled her. 

I agree that mishti will realise her love first and hate herself for that ,she might push herself more towards veer thinking that she can't betray him but this will be wrong for all three because veer deserves to know the truth .

Lets see how writers gonna show this,  as long as they don't butcher both mishaan's  characters 😳
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii Porkalai...Welcome to the forum😃.I'm glad that u posted here...I know you and I like Ur edits on Teju so much❤️..
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kudos to you for this post...
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well summarised and precise analysis of Mishti's role and the situations she is facing👏
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Well written dear👍🏼 kudos👏 
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great post. Its nice to see some positive posts here 😛
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes mishty has only fallen in love now for the first time ..with ruhaan,. She was never in love with veer..I hope the writers explain this properly.