khanna/malhotra family

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
mishti  should end up single that s perfect endgame  based on the current track  her   ideas of love and marriage is pretty messed up she needs to understand a lot things before going for a romantic relationship/marriage right now what she needs is not a  boyfriend lover or husband  she needs a friend she needs counselling so do pari radhika and ansh  all of them are messed up and scared  all of them need help  
so  i hope mishveer breaks up and makers introduce a counselling track 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

mishti should end up single that s perfect endgame based on the current track her ideas of love and marriage is pretty messed up she needs to understand a lot things before going for a romantic relationship/marriage right now what she needs is not a boyfriend lover or husband she needs a friend she needs counselling so do pari radhika and ansh all of them are messed up and scared all of them need help

so i hope mishveer breaks up and makers introduce a counselling track

Breakup is definitely on. But I think phir leap aayega cuz that THA promo doesn't fit otherwise. May be they all part and Ruhan comes back later and starts MISHRIHAAN triangle.
Makers will not make mishti go to Ruhan straight after breakup. It will butcher her. So I guess ek mini leap hoga.
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
I seriously doubt that makers will introduce counselling track, however needed though, it might be. Mishveer break up will happen for sure. Agree with you that everyone is messed up in Khanna/ Malhotra family and they do need counselling😊😊👍🏼
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree.At present she should break up and stay single.That will be the best for her.She badly needs someone's guidance.
Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes. The entire family is messed up. They need counselling very badly.