Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Kshitij's desperation

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In Kshitij's scene with Arya where he is forcefully convincing her that he loves her, that was the first time we saw desperation in his eyes. Considering that he is a hypnotist, he could have hypnotised her easily, but piar mein weak ho gaya probably πŸ˜†
Again, Manish you nailed the scene! You are the king of expressions man πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
That was my fav part too πŸ˜ƒ
He was fab in it as usual πŸ˜³ btw that van scene was nothing less he was looking like a complete professional gangster πŸ˜†

his beard n hair in that scene β˜ΊοΈ
unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

That was my fav part too πŸ˜ƒ

He was fab in it as usual πŸ˜³ btw that van scene was nothing less he was looking like a complete professional gangster πŸ˜†

his beard n hair in that scene β˜ΊοΈ

His expressions during that van scene were πŸ‘ 
He looked like some stylish underworld don in that scene. Reminded me of srk from don πŸ˜³
akash.mbg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was my fav also ! Especially his desperate eyes and smile had made that scene more amazing with his dialogues. 
Actually I was like witnessing srk and juhi chawla scene from DARR ! Manish Goplani was superr perfect in that scene πŸ‘
unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash.mbg

That was my fav also ! Especially his desperate eyes and smile had made that scene more amazing with his dialogues. 

Actually I was like witnessing srk and juhi chawla scene from DARR ! Manish Goplani was superr perfect in that scene πŸ‘

So true, it was so similar to srk from darr! I wanted to see manish in a role of a psycho lover too, and he performed that too with such perfection even though it was just for a few minutes.

Kshitij k sath sari wishes poori ho gayi manish ko villainous role mein dekhne ki πŸ˜†
333mk thumbnail
😊
I love his dialogue delivery most.
No doubt he is the best actor on TV 
😊
I will be miss kshitij /krish /ghoonghru
Ek show and itne sare characters 
Itne sare naam 
Itne sare Kam 
Itne sare "" "KAAND" "
πŸ˜›
Aaj tak kisi TV actors ne itne Kam time me itni Kam age me itna sab nahi Kiya hoga πŸ˜†