Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mishti's real self!!!!!!!

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think Mishti has hidden her real self from Veer or she is faking in front of Veer. 
Now let's discuss who is Mishti? 
A caring, independent, short-tempered, 
Work-oriented, Family oriented,  protective about her family (can go to any extent.. Such is her love for her family) girl with a beautiful heart. β€οΈ

So,  this is her real self.  Isn't it? 
So how's it hidden from Veer? 
Is Veer not aware of her caring,  protective nature and all the qualities I mentioned above? 

Yes, she is short-tempered and she has not hidden it from Veer.  If she would have dn she wudnt have reacted on her birthday incident. She wud have put up a pretentious act. 
Did she? 
No!!! πŸ˜Š

Then how is she dishonest to Veer. 
It was Veer who cudnt handle Mishti's anger. 

Mishti tries to adjust with Veer keeping her happiness aside. It's called adjusting not faking. I think meaning of the words should be clear to one bfr using. 

May be Veer dint saw Mishti's anger earlier cz may be such incident dint happened earlier and they know each other for a short span f time. 
Ab short-temper wali quality dikhane k liye faltu ka jhagra to nahi karegi na? πŸ˜†
Jab waisa incident aya she did show how short-tempered she is. 
So,  it's clear neither she is fake not dishonest. πŸ˜Š

She tries to control her anger, ignores her happiness and tries to adjust with each & every decision of Veer not cz she is faking cz fr her defn of marriage is commitment and adjustment. πŸ˜²

Coming to her feelings for Ruhaan,  has she realised the feelings herself? 
Of course,  NO. 
Then what will she say to Veer? She is herself confused. Let her once realize the feelings and dn will judge on her course of action. πŸ˜Š
Once she realises her feelings it will be a tough fight fr her. Just cz as viewers we are aware f her changing feelings,  she isn't. Her present actions  will make her think what she is doing and why? 

Lastly,  she is indeed Mauli's chhavi in each & every aspect. β€οΈ
Man of her house,  protective, big heart as it's not that easy to accept a step sister knowing how her step sister's mother ruined her mother's life,  it's indeed a very very positive quality of Mishti... 
The difference is that  the scenarios of their lives are not same, the situations are different but definitely Mishti gonna follow Mauli's step and take the rightest decision for herself and her loved ones.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with each and every word of your postπŸ˜ƒ..But I don't think this explanation will help..Those who dislike her find faults in whatever she doesπŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mishti ❀️ Prove She is Mauli Ishaan Khanna ❀️ ki Chavi .Sure πŸ˜› by Crossing Hurdles of Her Past and Present To Her Future ⭐️ ..
shiiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Agree with each and every word of your post πŸ˜ƒ..But I don't think this explanation will help..Those who dislike her find faults in whatever she doesπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Yeah,  you are right.  
But I was myself confused like Mishti fake kaise hui or usne real self chhupaya h matlb uska real self kya hπŸ˜†
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shiny9911

πŸ˜†
Yeah,  you are right.  
But I was myself confused like Mishti fake kaise hui or usne real self chhupaya h matlb uska real self kya hπŸ˜†

Our Mishtu is real and relatable with her flawsπŸ˜ƒ..I want someone in her life who can understand her pain and insecurities and still love her for what she is..And we know who he isπŸ˜‰
Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiny9911

I don't think Mishti has hidden her real self from Veer or she is faking in front of Veer. 
Now let's discuss who is Mishti? 
A caring, independent, short-tempered, 
Work-oriented, Family oriented,  protective about her family (can go to any extent.. Such is her love for her family) girl with a beautiful heart.  ❀️

So,  this is her real self.  Isn't it? 
So how's it hidden from Veer? 
Is Veer not aware of her caring,  protective nature and all the qualities I mentioned above? 

Yes, she is short-tempered and she has not hidden it from Veer.  If she would have dn she wudnt have reacted on her birthday incident. She wud have put up a pretentious act. 
Did she? 
No!!! πŸ˜Š

Then how is she dishonest to Veer. 
It was Veer who cudnt handle Mishti's anger. 

Mishti tries to adjust with Veer keeping her happiness aside. It's called adjusting not faking. I think meaning of the words should be clear to one bfr using. 

May be Veer dint saw Mishti's anger earlier cz may be such incident dint happened earlier and they know each other for a short span f time. 
Ab short-temper wali quality dikhane k liye faltu ka jhagra to nahi karegi na? πŸ˜†
Jab waisa incident aya she did show how short-tempered she is. 
So,  it's clear neither she is fake not dishonest. πŸ˜Š

She tries to control her anger, ignores her happiness and tries to adjust with each & every decision of Veer not cz she is faking cz fr her defn of marriage is commitment and adjustment. πŸ˜²

Coming to her feelings for Ruhaan,  has she realised the feelings herself? 
Of course,  NO. 
Then what will she say to Veer? She is herself confused. Let her once realize the feelings and dn will judge on her course of action. πŸ˜Š
Once she realises her feelings it will be a tough fight fr her. Just cz as viewers we are aware f her changing feelings,  she isn't. Her present actions  will make her think what she is doing and why? 

Lastly,  she is indeed Mauli's chhavi in each & every aspect. β€οΈ
Man of her house,  protective, big heart as it's not that easy to accept a step sister knowing how her step sister's mother ruined her mother's life,  it's indeed a very very positive quality of Mishti... 
The difference is that  the scenarios of their lives are not same, the situations are different but definitely Mishti gonna follow Mauli's step and take the rightest decision for herself and her loved ones.😊

amazing post dear. Very well explained with correct words. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
shiiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Our Mishtu is real and relatable with her flaws πŸ˜ƒ..I want someone in her life who can understand her pain and insecurities and still love her for what she is..And we know who he isπŸ˜‰

Yes,  she needs someone who can handle all sides of her, her insecurities,her complicated life, her past baggage.😳
And he is none other than our Ruhaan babuπŸ˜‰
Edited by shiny9911 - 5 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovelydreamer51

amazing post dear. Very well explained with correct words.  πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

😊❀️
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said my dear... Agree with each and every word you said...
shiiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Very well said my dear... Agree with each and every word you said...

Thank you dear. πŸ˜Š
Our Mishtuuu is like her mom.  πŸ˜³