Dil Hi Toh Hai

Last Episode

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Tbh, I was so disappointed with this season. And you know what, the last episode also left me disappointed. Like, it was so CLICHE. Palak forgave him so easily. This isn't even about being a good person or anything but it looks like she had no self-respect whatsoever in this ENTIRE season. She was like a punching bag. The Noon's came and punched her one by one and she took it. She gave them her kids and also played detective for them. I mean, this season was only 34 episodes and they wasted it with useless tracks like Reeva and Angad, then Nakuul and Shanaya, and then Rishabh.

This part will have spoilers*

So Mamta FINALLY confessed. What happened to her cancer? Like did it magically disappear or did they forget about that? Ritwik is upset after he finds out the truth and he decides to leave Delhi for good (here we go again). When he was leaving, he tells his daughters to be as strong as their mother. I'm over here scratching my head like seriously? Do you call a women who takes all your bullshit and just easily forgives all the torture your ENTIRE family put her through for 6 years, as a strong women?! Sounds more like spineless women or *bechari* to me. Anyways, Ritwik is in the airport and surprise, Palak comes to stop him (along with the entire family with signs saying "Please Stay")Honestly guys, at this point I already gave upπŸ₯±. Anyways, they make up and honestly the confession was so half-ass. It didn't even look genuine. They had a "kiss" which wasn't actually a kiss. They just used the camera to spin around and around without actually showing them kiss. My head started spinning from the camera angle going around and around. Very poor editing. I thought this was AltBalaji and a kiss doesn't need any censorship. But you can tell it wasn't a real kiss which is weird because they actually kissed on Season 1 when it was on primetime television.πŸ˜• Everything seemed rushed and sloppy. 

In the last scene, Ritwik and Palak are in the car and planning to spend a few days alone. Then it all ends with a truck coming and hitting Ritwiks car and them getting into an accident. THE ENDπŸ₯±. 

I guess we will have a Season 3 because they left it at a cliffhanger. And I am not looking forward to it because I think season 3 will be about memory loss or maybe someone is disabled/can't walk and the cliche saga continues. 

Overall, it wasn't even a proper reunion. Season 2 was SO disappointing to say the least. Instead of Palak turning into the Noons personal detective, Ritwik should have been the detective this season and looked for answers because he knows that Palak is not like that so what made her do what she did and why is she still struggling if she cheated on him for money? Like, it was so brainless and all they wanted to do was show Palak as *bechari* and get sympathy for her but honestly, I sympathized with neither of them. Not Palak for being so spineless. And Ritwik for being so dumb, ruthless, and basically a useless zombie the entire season. Palak didn't have to "prove" anything to this family. It really bothers me that she took all that crap and just forgave them without redemption. That is not how it is. It was like one of those Balaji cliche television reunions Just to make things clear. A women who has no self respect and accepts all the emotional and verbal torture and conveniently forgives them without a proper apology or redemption, is a image of a very weak women. Even if you forgive people easily (I personally do), you can never be the same with them. That is not how it is. This wasn't the Palak in Season 1 who quit her job because it went against her principles and self-respect.
Edited by Cookies.. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•πŸ˜† hmm so the season ended abrubtly uhhh and rithwik palak got accident uhhh i dont belive this and did ekta mentioned any date from when she will be torturing us in the name of season 3😑 i think they dint even mentioned that they started or will start the shooting of season 3 hmmm will they show the leap of 20 or 12 years
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Something was terribly wrong with the last episode.
 VP said Palak came last night explained and on his advice Palak had asked for 50 crores. But I thought she had asked for money before that. Something not right.
I can't understand Mamta and her thinking. She cannot still accept Rishabh is bad. Also how lightly she accepted that she had asked Palak  to breakup with Ritwik. Something terribly wrong with her. It also seems she lost interest in the serial

Based on Ekta Kappor's choices for separation, Season 3 can start with Palak or Ritwik in coma or Ritwik has to sign divorce papers for some silly reason, one of them losing memory or one of them getting lost and presumed dead only to return later...  - Rehash of her old serials to make fool of audience.

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope they don't make S3 with one or both of them in coma or having a memory loss throughout the season & in the last episode they gain consciousness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†