Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

IssPyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon3 In Thailand soon!

AnnDan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great news shared, Ann! Very lucky Thailand fans! Any idea, since when?
Hope you get it broadcast-ed in Russia as well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sonya317 thumbnail
What a great news !!!  With what pleasure I watched the series, what a wonderful couple Advay & Chandni and romantic and tragic and funny, this is something special and beautiful created Barun and Shivani. And how beautiful they are, I can't take my eyes off of them, I can't even describe some moment, the whole show was interesting, emotional. Barun subdued me as Advay!

I am very pleased with the achievements of Barun. I will always wait for his new roles, new actor's transformation. I wish him only good luck both in creative terms and in personal life!
This content was originally posted by: sonya317

What a great news !!!  With what pleasure I watched the series, what a wonderful couple Advay & Chandni and romantic and tragic and funny, this is something special and beautiful created Barun and Shivani. And how beautiful they are, I can't take my eyes off of them, I can't even describe some moment, the whole show was interesting, emotional. Barun subdued me as Advay!

I am very pleased with the achievements of Barun. I will always wait for his new roles, new actor's transformation. I wish him only good luck both in creative terms and in personal life!

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Such beautiful words for AdNi! Indeed the news is great! IPK3 stays forever!
AnnDan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonya317

What a great news !!! With what pleasure I watched the series, what a wonderful couple Advay & Chandni and romantic and tragic and funny, this is something special and beautiful created Barun and Shivani. And how beautiful they are, I can't take my eyes off of them, I can't even describe some moment, the whole show was interesting, emotional. Barun subdued me as Advay!

AdNi is awesome couple. โค๏ธ And Barun was great as Advay. I think that this is the most complex role for Barun so far.Edited by AnnDan - 5 years ago
Regina.BS thumbnail
I'm so happy for this show, some "well-wishers" predicted the IPKKND3 a short life on the screen and in the memory of the audience) But the show lives, it is watched, AdNi couple has a lot of fans, they write new stories about them, make a lot of great photo edits. Congratulations to the Thai viewers with a new exciting show. Enjoy viewing!
sonya317 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnnDan

AdNi is awesome couple. โค๏ธ And Barun was great as Advay. I think that this is the most complex role for Barun so far.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Are there many actors with such a variety of facial expressions? He will never cease to amaze me. Barun has many-sided talent, hard work and acting skills! He never repeats, all his characters are unique. From film to film, it noticeably grows professionally and we have the opportunity to see it with our own eyes. He already has a lot of experience of the roles played, his strength and energy are splashed through the screen to the audience!
AnnDan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Regina.BS

I'm so happy for this show, some "well-wishers" predicted the IPKKND3 a short life on the screen and in the memory of the audience) But the show lives, it is watched, AdNi couple has a lot of fans, they write new stories about them, make a lot of great photo edits. Congratulations to the Thai viewers with a new exciting show. Enjoy viewing!

โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
Posted: 4 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Regina.BS

Such true words!โค
Samira66 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

BARUN SOBTI is my favorite actor!