athirakt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys, I'm looking for an FF in which Khushi, Arnav and Akash, Payal have an arranged marriage. Arnav was emotionally blackmailed by di and nani to get married. Arnav grows fond of Khushi with time and he behaves sweetly with her when in privacy but the others assume that Arnav is rude to Khushi. Khushi doesn't know that Arnav was forced to get married to her initially. She is a very sweet and bubbly character and sees a silver lining in everything. Please help guys. I'm not able to recollect the name of the FF. It was one of my favorites.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: athirakt

Hi guys, I'm looking for an FF in which Khushi, Arnav and Akash, Payal have an arranged marriage. Arnav was emotionally blackmailed by di and nani to get married. Arnav grows fond of Khushi with time and he behaves sweetly with her when in privacy but the others assume that Arnav is rude to Khushi. Khushi doesn't know that Arnav was forced to get married to her initially. She is a very sweet and bubbly character and sees a silver lining in everything. Please help guys. I'm not able to recollect the name of the FF. It was one of my favorites.

Is it Smitar's An unwanted wife?
athirakt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much! This is exactly the one i was looking for..
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
I had never read it but saw this these and gave it a try. It was beautiful! I am already reading another story from her blog.
Thank you!