Vivek Agnihotri SLAMS critics Raja Sen, Anupama Critics MAFIA - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Chasa

Anupama Chopra sucks! She gave 3 stars to kalank and 2.5 stars to Uri and Padmavat. Bootlicking kjo.

kalank chodo she gave 3.5 to a movie like befikre😆
All these critics work for Karan Johar and SRK. 
Originally posted by RheaSingh

kalank chodo she gave 3.5 to a movie like befikre😆

Samjha karo. YRF pays more😆 or maybe was in a position to pay more then.

Of course there is, also, Anupama Chopra is the worst critic out there. Her accent is like nail on chalkboard. Her voice is annoying as f**k. 
Originally posted by Thug-Leader

anyone attacking these damn bikau critics is a hero.

I remember Salman saying mjhe minus m star dya Kare ðŸ˜†
Ages ago anupama k show m jakar us ki Bajai 

Same with ajay n Rohit😆
He's not wrong though. Most top critics are paid stooges and work with political bias and agenda. 
Most of the critics are against BJP and slightly pro congress is what I feel and this film exposes Congress leaders during that time, so they are sceptical to even review it. I'm kinda think they would have watched the film somehow..
Anyways this movie is getting very good wom from lol around me , and there is increase in screen numbers in book my show also...will watch it
Anu Chopra calling herself a critic is the biggest joke. She Sold out so she can grow FC and her own status, rather than meaningfully critique movie. Which is fine, but then just stop reviewing movies completely. She interviews all the nepo kids first for views, integrity jaye bhad main
Originally posted by TakingAStand

Anu Chopra calling herself a critic is the biggest joke. She Sold out so she can grow FC and her own status, rather than meaningfully critique movie. Which is fine, but then just stop reviewing movies completely. She interviews all the nepo kids first for views, integrity jaye bhad main

She gets away with it  cause she has Sushmita and Rahul to  do the  'heavy lifting' and  do the real critique.

She only criticizes movies that are competition to her hubby's own ..

And then she can sit and wax lyrically about movies she's paid to like or hasd connections with the directors. SLB called her on that and she laughed it off.