April-May month discussion Thread : N3 ke Aakhiri Din - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago
Penned all my journey of N3. I started with a SJ and Anita fan and soon became PVP's fan😳. I also had a great interest in the show for the new leads and characters with the intriguing plot. Soon, slowly,like everyone I fell in love with Behir😳. What a chemistry! It was very pleasing to watch Behir on every Saturday and Sunday. I also fell for Polomi, the laughing angle. 1 person whom I can't forgot that's ACP AJITAV!! It was so fun to watch him. Softness of Sumitra was heart warming. Andy and RJ were so cute together. Bultu😆,the darpook one was so cute. Yuvi's flirty character was nicely done👏. Jamini was also funny. Vishakah and Jamini's Jodi left me always laughing aloud😆. Soon, came,Rajat Tokas, the king of kings... I always imagined him as a bahubali although he wasn't in the show😆. Everyone was so lovely but the entry of evil sunitra was  a great reason for the dowbfall on N3. But 1 thing which was great to watch between evil Sumitra drama was Vishakha and Vikrant 's growing love and passion for each other. Then came, shivli,huzoor,Hukum, and now tamsee who made the show get more lower ratings. However each and every actor played their roles tremendously wow👏⭐️
So, this thread is for discussions related to N3's journey .
Originally posted by MeervanSJ

So, this thread is for discussions related to N3's journey .
Ok😊
My nose can smell...Some puja is near🤣
Originally posted by MeervanSJ

My nose can smell...Some puja is near 🤣
Itni dur tak smell ja rehi h😉
Originally posted by Priya258

Itni dur tak smell ja rehi h 😉

Wo woods are burning y bhi dikh raha 😆