Hote hote pyar ho hi jata h......Pyar k do naam : Priya aur Ram

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

RAYA'S ROKA 

Priya is in her room standing near her room's  window and  she remembers her engagement day when she was very happy...I did not even think that my life would take a turn that would completely shatter me...I still did not forget that accident which broke my marriage...Marriage ...that connects 2 people...to whom I considered my  soulmate ...that man turned me down...

Today is roka and  within  few days,  I will get married to an unknown person.  I don't  know what my life will take a new turn, Will I Ever be able to give Mr. Kapoor the happiness that he deserves?  I don't know how Mr. Kapoor and my relationship will be , but I will give all the happiness to Ansh...Ansh... Yes who gave me the feeling of being a mother, when 1st time Ansh said "Maa...What a beautiful word ... A woman gets completed when she becomes a  mother ,I never thought that I would ever get the happiness of becoming a mother, because of you Ansh I am feeling like a complete woman . That day  I felt like I am an happiest person on earth, that day will always remain the most memorable day of my life. Whatever had happened in my past , I did not think that I  would ever become a mother, Ansh you are  the reason Why I said yes to this relationship. I know beta that I am not your real mother but you will always be my son. Ansh , I will never let you go away from myself...Mumma loves you a lot baby.
Priya gets disturbed due to knock at her door, she opens the door and welcomes shruti to her room.
Shrui : Congrats my dear
Priya(absent mindedly) : Thanks shruti
Shruti notices that priya is looking sad
Shruti : What is this priya yrr...today is your roka and why are you looking pale ?
Priya : You know that shruti.
Shruti : kb tk tu us accident ko yaad rkhegi for god sake plz come out of your past priya.
Priya : silent
Shruti : I know its not  that easy to forget ...but still I am saying you to forget that bitter day of your life and just enjoy your happy moment.
Shruti trickles her to make her smile, Priya smiles a bit.
Shruti : That's like my good girl, come lets go to to the kids park then only you will feel good  and she drags priya with her...

At kapoor Mansion
Dadi : Krishna, Where is Anshu and Golu?
Krishna : Maa, Ram is in his room with Anshu.
Dadi : How happy is Ansh since he has come to know that very soon he will get his mother(Priya)
Krishna : Yes maa, Ansh is very happy and she becomes sad.
Dadi : What happened Krishna. Why are you sad?
Krishna : Maa mujhe tension ho rhi h...What will happen when Anshu will know that Priya is not his real mother.
Dadi : Nothing will happen, Ansh has never seen his real mother then how will he know that Priya is not his real mother and by the  way Ram has never told Anshu anything about Radhika because he  did not want Ansh to know that his mother is not in this world.
I am confident that Priya will prove to be a good mother.
Krishna : But maa , Will Ram ever be able to accept priya ?
Dadi :As far as I know Priya, She will make Ram live again.
Krishna : I hope so maa.

Ram is sleeping on bed and Ansh too ,he is dreaming that he and Radhika is sitting together on bed. Radhika caresses his chick and says...
Radhika : Ram
Ram: silent
Radhika: Are you upset with me?
Ram : Yes, I am upset and angry with you,  because you left me and Ansh alone.  Tears flowing from his eyes, Radhika wipes his tear .
Radhika :  Ram, You know that I cant handle your tears.
Ram : Then why you left me? Please take me with you and he bends his face and starts crying again Radhika lifts his face by his chin and says look at me Ram and tell me  if anything happens to you who will going to handle Maa , dadi and moreover Ansh needs you more then anyone else , My Ram is not selfish I know  you are capable to handle everyone, she again wipes his tear.
Radhika : will you agree with me one thing?
Ram(sadly) : what?
Radhika : Move on in your life Ram, not for me but for Anshu...I can't see you shattering, it hurts me more then anything.
Ram : silent
Radhika : If you want me to leave in peace , then promise me that you will accept this marriage whole heartedly.
Ram : I can't promise you Radhika, because you will always be in my heart, I can't give anyone, your place.
Radhika : I know Ram that you loves me very much, but I feel as if my love has become an obstacle to you ...Ram I want to be your strength, not your weakness.
Tumhe meri kasam h Ram plz move on...while saying this Radhika left from there.
Ram : Radhika ...Radhika...Radhika plz don't leave me again and he starts Sobbing.
Ram ...Ram ...Ram...
Ram wakes up hastily, he is completely wet in sweat...
Krishna : What happened Ram? Why are you sweating so much?
Ram(stole the eyes ) : May be because of heat .
Krishna : Don't lie to  me Ram , I am your  maa beta tell me what's bothering you?

Ram is about say something, Ansh wakes up while yawning, Krishna takes Ansh in her arms and kisses him on his chick.
Krishna : Ram get ready, I am taking Ansh with me  to change his clothes.
Ansh : Dadi, Are we going somewhere?
Krishna : Yes my baby, but its a surprise for you.
Ansh(excitedly) : Wow Surprise, what surprise Dadi? Plz tell me na...
Krishna : mmm ...
Ansh : Dadi plz tell me na, he pulls his dadi's chick lovingly
Krishna : we are going to meet your mamma.
Ansh(excitedly) : Wow dadi , we are going to meet mamma , he comes to Ram and says Ye Dad  I am going to meet mamma he starts jumping on bed, Ram and Krishna smiles at his antics.

Ram (Radhika , I am doing it for Ansh and you only)
Krishna : Anshu baby, now come I will change your clothes.
Ram : Maa ,You , Dadi and Ansh get ready and go , me and Vikram will join  you later.
Krishna : Okk Ram but don't be so late .
Ram : Okk Maa  .

Krishna , Dadi and Anshu left to Sharma House from KM before Ram. Ram calls to Vikram and says how much time you will take to reach here?
Vikram : Just reached the main door of KM , come down fast.
Ram sits in the car , Ram : By the way where is Neha?
Vikram : Actually  Neha had to go to the hospital due to some emergeny.

Note : Neha is a Gynaecologist.

Ram : okk
Vikram : well, I just went out for 2 days , and after coming here I found out that your roka has been fixed, I mean how?
Ram : Vikram you know that I can never erase Radhika's from my heart and about my marriage is just that maa and Dadi wanted a mother for Ansh , infact Dadi took an oath from me to get married that's why all this...
Vikram : So how do you know that girl will love Anshu like his own mother ?
Ram : I know vikram but dadi and maa have liked that girl infact I am going to meet her for  the first time,I just know that her name is Priya Sharma daughter of Sudhir Sharma co-owner of Sharma industries , Sudhir Sharma was Dad's good friend, Priya also works in Sharma industries , she also works with some child Orphanage, and 2 year back her engagement broke and reason I don't know.
Vikram : Maa and Dadi chose this girl then I am sure that Priya will handle you and Ansh both because Radhika was also maa and Dadi's choice , and I hope that girl will make you fall in love with her, all over again.
Ram (angrily) : Just shut up Vikram you know it very well that I still love Radhika then how can you say such things, I will never accept that girl as my wife , she will come only as Anshu's mother and nothing else.
Vikram silently prays to god (God plz bless my friend with lot of happiness and make sute that girl should teach him to love again)

After sometime both reached to Sharma house , Sharma  family welcomes both  of them, Vikram indicates Ram to touch their feet , Ram touches their feet Sharma's  blesses him.

Ram to Sudhir : Uncle where is maa , dadi and Anshu?
Sudhir and Shipra (confused) : Matlab beta ?
Ram :Actually maa , dadi and anshu had left before  us to reach here.
Sudhir : But wo to yha aae hi nhi
Ram : to fir gye kha ?
Vikram : Ram don't worry , I'll just call maa.
As soon as Vikram calls to krishnaji, someone knocks at the door , Sudhirji opens the door and welcomes Krishna , Dadi and Ansh.
Ram :  How did you come so late? You left before us then how?
Krishna : this is because of Anshu , he wanted a gift for his mumma that's why we came late.

Ansh excitedly : Yes Dad I wanted a gift for mumma , shows the gift to Ram , Ram takes him in his arms and settle down on the sofa beside vikram.
Ansh is waiting impatiently for Priya.
Ansh : Dadi , Where is mumma?
Shipra interrupts : Look there (indicates to the door from where priya is coming (with Shruti) in  Pink Anarkali Suit , with less make up but looking very pretty, dupatta is on her forehead ) there is your mumma.

Ansh excitedly goes towards Priya, Priya immediately took him in her arms and lovingly kisses him on his cheek with tears in her eyes .
Ansh : Mumma , you know how much I missed you and becomes sad a lone tear escape from his eyes  Priya wipes his tear and hugs him very tightly  and says I missed you too my bachcha  priya also got tears in her eyes (how much I was craving to hear mumma word, )
Ansh : I love you mumma
Priya : I love you too my baby

Everyone has tears in their eyes , listening to the words of Priya and Ansh
Sudhir (I just wanted to see this smile on your face, I know how much you suffered in last 2 years ,today I feel that my daughter has come out of her depression, now there will be only happiness in your  life, I know beta when Anshu called you maa, then the biggest wound of your heart will have emerged again, Anshu will feel happiness in your life  , he also wipes his tears)

Priya wipes Anshu's tears and Ansh also wipes priya's tears.
Anshu forwards his hand : Mumma promise me that you will never leave me again.
Priya kisses him on his hand as a promise  : I promise you mumma will never leave you again and again hugs him .

Ram(I was wrong , I thought I could give both mother and father's love to Anshu, maa you were right Ansh needs mother's love too)

Ansh : Mumma I have a gift for you , Ansh come back from priya's arm,  takes the gift from Krishnaji and give it to priya.  Priya takes the gift and unwraps it . Priya , Krishnaji , Dadi all are surprised except Ram, as he is shocked to see the doll which he bought on his 3rd b'day .

Ram : Baby this is your favourite doll na, even you don't sleep without it then why are you gifting this doll ?

Ansh : Dad , Dadi says that if I take good care of this doll then god will gift me my mom  very soon and now when I've got my mom, then mamma will take good care of me and doll too, is it na mamma you will take care of me na?

Priya nods her head  positively, and bend down to the level of Ansh and kisses him on his forehead and says mamma will always take care of Ansh and doll , I promise you my jaan.

Krishna : So that's why you took us back to the KM.
Ansh : Yes Dadi
Dadi : Haye mere puttar nu kisi ki  najar na lge .
Krishna takes Anshu from Priya and says lets start the Roka ceremony  Ram interrupts maa , One minute everyone is staring at him questioningly .
Vikram : What happened Ram?
Ram : Uncle if you don't mind I want to talk to Priya alone before this Roka.
Sudhir : ofcourse beta , Priya take Ram to your room.

RAYA in Priya's Room

So guys what Ram is upto ? Roka hoga ya nhi ? Will Raya fall in love again? To get the answers of these questions wait for further updates...till then do comment and vote on it...THANKS

Originally posted by kirtiraya95

RAYA'S ROKA 

Priya is in her room standing near her room's  window and  she remembers her engagement day when she was very happy...I did not even think that my life would take a turn that would completely shatter me...I still did not forget that accident which broke my marriage...Marriage ...that connects 2 people...to whom I considered my  soulmate ...that man turned me down...

Today is roka and  within  few days,  I will get married to an unknown person.  I don't  know what my life will take a new turn, Will I Ever be able to give Mr. Kapoor the happiness that he deserves?  I don't know how Mr. Kapoor and my relationship will be , but I will give all the happiness to Ansh...Ansh... Yes who gave me the feeling of being a mother, when 1st time Ansh said "Maa...What a beautiful word ... A woman gets completed when she becomes a  mother ,I never thought that I would ever get the happiness of becoming a mother, because of you Ansh I am feeling like a complete woman . That day  I felt like I am an happiest person on earth, that day will always remain the most memorable day of my life. Whatever had happened in my past , I did not think that I  would ever become a mother, Ansh you are  the reason Why I said yes to this relationship. I know beta that I am not your real mother but you will always be my son. Ansh , I will never let you go away from myself...Mumma loves you a lot baby.
Priya gets disturbed due to knock at her door, she opens the door and welcomes shruti to her room.
Shrui : Congrats my dear
Priya(absent mindedly) : Thanks shruti
Shruti notices that priya is looking sad
Shruti : What is this priya yrr...today is your roka and why are you looking pale ?
Priya : You know that shruti.
Shruti : kb tk tu us accident ko yaad rkhegi for god sake plz come out of your past priya.
Shruti : I know its not  that easy to forget ...but still I am saying you to forget that bitter day of your life and just enjoy your happy moment.
Shruti trickles her to make her smile, Priya smiles a bit.
Shruti : That's like my good girl, come lets go to to the kids park then only you will feel good  and she drags priya with her...

At kapoor Mansion
Dadi : Krishna, Where is Anshu and Golu?
Krishna : Maa, Ram is in his room with Anshu.
Dadi : How happy is Ansh since he has come to know that very soon he will get his mother(Priya)
Krishna : Yes maa, Ansh is very happy and she becomes sad.
Dadi : What happened Krishna. Why are you sad?
Krishna : Maa mujhe tension ho rhi h...What will happen when Anshu will know that Priya is not his real mother.
Dadi : Nothing will happen, Ansh has never seen his real mother then how will he know that Priya is not his real mother and by the  way Ram has never told Anshu anything about Radhika because he  did not want Ansh to know that his mother is not in this world.
I am confident that Priya will prove to be a good mother.
Krishna : But maa , Will Ram ever be able to accept priya ?
Dadi :As far as I know Priya, She will make Ram live again.
Krishna : I hope so maa.

Ram is sleeping on bed and Ansh too ,he is dreaming that he and Radhika is sitting together on bed. Radhika caresses his chick and says...
Radhika : Ram
Radhika: Are you upset with me?
Ram : Yes, I am upset and angry with you,  because you left me and Ansh alone.  Tears flowing from his eyes, Radhika wipes his tear .
Radhika :  Ram, You know that I cant handle your tears.
Ram : Then why you left me? Please take me with you and he bends his face and starts crying again Radhika lifts his face by his chin and says look at me Ram and tell me  if anything happens to you who will going to handle Maa , dadi and moreover Ansh needs you more then anyone else , My Ram is not selfish I know  you are capable to handle everyone, she again wipes his tear.
Radhika : will you agree with me one thing?
Ram(sadly) : what?
Radhika : Move on in your life Ram, not for me but for Anshu...I can't see you shattering, it hurts me more then anything.
Ram : silent
Radhika : If you want me to leave in peace , then promise me that you will accept this marriage whole heartedly.
Ram : I can't promise you Radhika, because you will always be in my heart, I can't give anyone, your place.
Radhika : I know Ram that you loves me very much, but I feel as if my love has become an obstacle to you ...Ram I want to be your strength, not your weakness.
Tumhe meri kasam h Ram plz move on...while saying this Radhika left from there.
Ram : Radhika ...Radhika...Radhika plz don't leave me again and he starts Sobbing.
Ram ...Ram ...Ram...
Ram wakes up hastily, he is completely wet in sweat...
Krishna : What happened Ram? Why are you sweating so much?
Ram(stole the eyes ) : May be because of heat .
Krishna : Don't lie to  me Ram , I am your  maa beta tell me what's bothering you?

Ram is about say something, Ansh wakes up while yawning, Krishna takes Ansh in her arms and kisses him on his chick.
Krishna : Ram get ready, I am taking Ansh with me  to change his clothes.
Ansh : Dadi, Are we going somewhere?
Krishna : Yes my baby, but its a surprise for you.
Ansh(excitedly) : Wow Surprise, what surprise Dadi? Plz tell me na...
Krishna : mmm ...
Ansh : Dadi plz tell me na, he pulls his dadi's chick lovingly
Krishna : we are going to meet your mamma.
Ansh(excitedly) : Wow dadi , we are going to meet mamma , he comes to Ram and says Ye Dad  I am going to meet mamma he starts jumping on bed, Ram and Krishna smiles at his antics.

Ram (Radhika , I am doing it for Ansh and you only)
Krishna : Anshu baby, now come I will change your clothes.
Ram : Maa ,You , Dadi and Ansh get ready and go , me and Vikram will join  you later.
Krishna : Okk Ram but don't be so late .
Ram : Okk Maa  .

Krishna , Dadi and Anshu left to Sharma House from KM before Ram. Ram calls to Vikram and says how much time you will take to reach here?
Vikram : Just reached the main door of KM , come down fast.
Ram sits in the car , Ram : By the way where is Neha?
Vikram : Actually  Neha had to go to the hospital due to some emergeny.

Note : Neha is a Gynaecologist.

Ram : okk
Vikram : well, I just went out for 2 days , and after coming here I found out that your roka has been fixed, I mean how?
Ram : Vikram you know that I can never erase Radhika's from my heart and about my marriage is just that maa and Dadi wanted a mother for Ansh , infact Dadi took an oath from me to get married that's why all this...
Vikram : So how do you know that girl will love Anshu like his own mother ?
Ram : I know vikram but dadi and maa have liked that girl infact I am going to meet her for  the first time,I just know that her name is Priya Sharma daughter of Sudhir Sharma co-owner of Sharma industries , Sudhir Sharma was Dad's good friend, Priya also works in Sharma industries , she also works with some child Orphanage, and 2 year back her engagement broke and reason I don't know.
Vikram : Maa and Dadi chose this girl then I am sure that Priya will handle you and Ansh both because Radhika was also maa and Dadi's choice , and I hope that girl will make you fall in love with her, all over again.
Ram (angrily) : Just shut up Vikram you know it very well that I still love Radhika then how can you say such things, I will never accept that girl as my wife , she will come only as Anshu's mother and nothing else.
Vikram silently prays to god (God plz bless my friend with lot of happiness and make sute that girl should teach him to love again)

After sometime both reached to Sharma house , Sharma  family welcomes both  of them, Vikram indicates Ram to touch their feet , Ram touches their feet Sharma's  blesses him.

Ram to Sudhir : Uncle where is maa , dadi and Anshu?
Sudhir and Shipra (confused) : Matlab beta ?
Ram :Actually maa , dadi and anshu had left before  us to reach here.
Sudhir : But wo to yha aae hi nhi
Ram : to fir gye kha ?
Vikram : Ram don't worry , I'll just call maa.
As soon as Vikram calls to krishnaji, someone knocks at the door , Sudhirji opens the door and welcomes Krishna , Dadi and Ansh.
Ram :  How did you come so late? You left before us then how?
Krishna : this is because of Anshu , he wanted a gift for his mumma that's why we came late.

Ansh excitedly : Yes Dad I wanted a gift for mumma , shows the gift to Ram , Ram takes him in his arms and settle down on the sofa beside vikram.
Ansh is waiting impatiently for Priya.
Ansh : Dadi , Where is mumma?
Shipra interrupts : Look there (indicates to the door from where priya is coming (with Shruti) in  Pink Anarkali Suit , with less make up but looking very pretty, dupatta is on her forehead ) there is your mumma.

Ansh excitedly goes towards Priya, Priya immediately took him in her arms and lovingly kisses him on his cheek with tears in her eyes .
Ansh : Mumma , you know how much I missed you and becomes sad a lone tear escape from his eyes  Priya wipes his tear and hugs him very tightly  and says I missed you too my bachcha  priya also got tears in her eyes (how much I was craving to hear mumma word, )
Ansh : I love you mumma
Priya : I love you too my baby

Everyone has tears in their eyes , listening to the words of Priya and Ansh
Sudhir (I just wanted to see this smile on your face, I know how much you suffered in last 2 years ,today I feel that my daughter has come out of her depression, now there will be only happiness in your  life, I know beta when Anshu called you maa, then the biggest wound of your heart will have emerged again, Anshu will feel happiness in your life  , he also wipes his tears)

Priya wipes Anshu's tears and Ansh also wipes priya's tears.
Anshu forwards his hand : Mumma promise me that you will never leave me again.
Priya kisses him on his hand as a promise  : I promise you mumma will never leave you again and again hugs him .

Ram(I was wrong , I thought I could give both mother and father's love to Anshu, maa you were right Ansh needs mother's love too)

Ansh : Mumma I have a gift for you , Ansh come back from priya's arm,  takes the gift from Krishnaji and give it to priya.  Priya takes the gift and unwraps it . Priya , Krishnaji , Dadi all are surprised except Ram, as he is shocked to see the doll which he bought on his 3rd b'day .

Ram : Baby this is your favourite doll na, even you don't sleep without it then why are you gifting this doll ?

Ansh : Dad , Dadi says that if I take good care of this doll then god will gift me my mom  very soon and now when I've got my mom, then mamma will take good care of me and doll too, is it na mamma you will take care of me na?

Priya nods her head  positively, and bend down to the level of Ansh and kisses him on his forehead and says mamma will always take care of Ansh and doll , I promise you my jaan.

Krishna : So that's why you took us back to the KM.
Ansh : Yes Dadi
Dadi : Haye mere puttar nu kisi ki  najar na lge .
Krishna takes Anshu from Priya and says lets start the Roka ceremony  Ram interrupts maa , One minute everyone is staring at him questioningly .
Vikram : What happened Ram?
Ram : Uncle if you don't mind I want to talk to Priya alone before this Roka.
Sudhir : ofcourse beta , Priya take Ram to your room.

RAYA in Priya's Room

So guys what Ram is upto ? Roka hoga ya nhi ? Will Raya fall in love again? To get the answers of these questions wait for further updates...till then do comment and vote on it...THANKS

plz do comment on it
Wow... Super... I hope Raya roka happens...  Ansh is happy, priya is happy and Ram will be happy... Waiting eagerly for next update... Thanks for PM
The destiny has given second chance to live their life and both RaYa has to utilise it. Whatever the reason it should not bother their present with now Ansh is more attached to Priya.
Ram never say never you will fall in love again as Vikram said n moreover Radhika will also happy for you as your dadi n maa is happy so is Priya parents.
Thanks for commenting  lovingRaya