Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Now the only question is - when will break up happen

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
So I saw the last few minutes and precap. So Ruhaan has realised his feelings . So it's all up to Mishti now. Like I said previously I don't like Ruhaan because he is not putting up a fight for his feelings for Mishti. If Mishti says yes then Ruhaan will go running to her because he doesn't care about Veer. Which is hurtful because Veer thinks of him as family. And Ruhaan is not even giving Veer's feelings a thought.                             Mishti's feelings for Ruhaan have become really deep now. Even in Precap she was wondering what is happening to me. But now the question is how long will it take Mishti to introspect and be honest with Veer. I think this will decide fate of Mishti as a character and this serial for me. Will writers actually give honesty more importance than juuzbaat? I hope they do. Mishti is confused right now. Ok. But in her confusion she is going towards Ruhasn and ignoring Veer. In the precap Veer was really worried about Mishti. And he doesn't even know what is happening. All this is appearing little wrong now because Mishti in her confusion is actually going towards Ruhaan and ignoring Veer without being honest about it. The longer they drag this confusion phase and delay the introspection phase the worse it will become for Mishti as a character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It should be ASAP. Mishti is no longer fighting her turmoil. She knows for sure that she has feelings for ruhaan and vice versa. 

I think it's time they bring in Pari to the scene and start their triangle in parallel 
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Sabhayata

So I saw the last few minutes and precap. So Ruhaan has realised his feelings . So it's all up to Mishti now. Like I said previously I don't like Ruhaan because he is not putting up a fight for his feelings for Mishti. If Mishti says yes then Ruhaan will go running to her because he doesn't care about Veer. Which is hurtful because Veer thinks of him as family. And Ruhaan is not even giving Veer's feelings a thought.                             Mishti's feelings for Ruhaan have become really deep now. Even in Precap she was wondering what is happening to me. But now the question is how long will it take Mishti to introspect and be honest with Veer. I think this will decide fate of Mishti as a character and this serial for me. Will writers actually give honesty more importance than juuzbaat? I hope they do. Mishti is confused right now. Ok. But in her confusion she is going towards Ruhasn and ignoring Veer. In the precap Veer was really worried about Mishti. And he doesn't even know what is happening. All this is appearing little wrong now because Mishti in her confusion is actually going towards Ruhaan and ignoring Veer without being honest about it. The longer they drag this confusion phase and delay the introspection phase the worse it will become for Mishti as a character.

My  issue  was  few  minutes  before  Ruhaan  indeed  was  fighting  feelings  and  then  goes  on  to  sprout  this  lines  in head  what  is  he  thinking๐Ÿฅฑ
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seems Every other Characters Given This Duo Space ๐Ÿ˜› Now Cvs Should Give Clarity On Them Than Engaging More ๐Ÿ˜› .
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
I watched the show today after a month to know what I m missing or predicting wrong...as being said my people who tell me to watch the show.
Nothing as changed..Ruhaan is still the same.
Mishti ...the abla..

Pari gaga over Ruhaan
Arnav still puppy after pari
Veer a man with integrity.

Many said the friendship of veer and Ruhaan is not deep.
Ruhaan said veer is his best friend in today's episode.

Only difference is mauli took out nandu from deep trouble .

I was so right about each and every character of the show.
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-chirpyhapibird

I watched the show today after a month to know what I m missing or predicting wrong...as being said my people who tell me to watch the show.

Mishti ...the abla..

Pari gaga over Ruhaan

No  u  were  wrong  ,  episodes  till  today  were  shown  in  different  manner
So  please  watch  all  and  then  comment  ๐Ÿ˜•
Todays  episode  was  wrong  that  is  why  backlash
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-chirpyhapibird

Mishti ...the abla..

Pari gaga over Ruhaan

true.. everything is same.. it dont understand what is so different in today's episode..  emotional cheating is going on from the birthday wish rose scene i must say..
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-sweetzzz

It should be ASAP. Mishti is no longer fighting her turmoil. She knows for sure that she has feelings for ruhaan and vice versa. 

I think it's time they bring in Pari to the scene and start their triangle in parallel 

Exactly the writer's don't need to drag it .They already have the next storyline/triangle ready.So they should end the Veer Mishti and Ruhaan one soon. The longer they drag the confused Mishti phase the more difficult it will become to like her character.I mean even Mauli wasn't spared in her confused state.๐Ÿ˜†
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This will be dragged till the last episode 
I am not even sure why are people assuming that Mishti will break up now !   Isn't this show supposed to be about what will the heart choose 'old relations or new JUZBAAT' so if she chooses now then the show itself will end 

Also Pari -Mishti - RUhaan triangle will get intertwined with MishVeer MIshaan triangle ...But MishVeer-Mishaan triangle will be dragged till the end 

The promo itself had made it clear that MishVeer will be in a relation , then Ruhaan will enter and both sisters willl fall for him !   All of these characters are intertwined with each other 

It's the same story as expected but with mellowed down situations...heck even situations and relations are similar 

Thank God I have stopped watching this show on a regular basis.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think the pari ...mishty ..ruhaan triangle is going to get explored any further. And this is the right thing to do.  It's obvious that mishaan are going to happen.  So ruhaan is going to be Paris brother in law ., he and mishty dont need to know  that pari thought she was in love with him...this will create an awkwardness between mishaan and pari and this is not needed. So let pari also find out that mishaan are in love ..and then her feelings for ruhaan can die down without them finding out..it's better ..then the sister bond won't get affected., because it's actually unsettling for a woman to know her younger sister is in love with her husband ...that's very distasteful...so I hope pari and mishty are saved from this..