Kundali Bhagya

I think Sarla Aunty is going to die.....

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know if I should say this but if anyone saw today's episode they would understand why I am saying what I am saying, it makes a lot of sense!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirvana15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheM5393

I don't know if I should say this but if anyone saw today's episode they would understand why I am saying what I am saying, it makes a lot of sense!

Quite possible if she uncovers Prithvi and Sherlyn's truth. They might get her killed like how they murdered Tapsee
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode ended with Prithvi chasing down Sarla Ma. Do we see another accident and Sarla ma going into Coma like Janki? what I don't get is that Sarla didn't learn anything from Janki's incident and she went alone to confront the killers. These TV daily soap people have no brains.

pfalcon1949 thumbnail

I guess no one ever really dies in Ekta serials. However, they are presumed dead with missing bodies or they are presumed simply missing. Ex. Purvi, Bulbul, Sangram, Kiara the list goes on.... so Sarla will be missing for a while so that no one will uncover Sherlyn and Prithvi truth.. or they will send her into coma..  Or better yet, she will miraculously time travel into Kumkum bhagya time frame and show up searching for Pragya!!!

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I always thought Bulbul was most definitely dead....... but now that you say the body was never found this is probably worse. Now that I have seen the promo I feel as though she is not going to die, but the situation is going to be an impetus for Preeta and Prithvi's wedding, which is most likely to fall in the same day as Sherlyn and Rishabh.  

pfalcon1949 thumbnail

Actually only today I found out that she took a pivotal role in another soap Bahu Begam. No wonder she is quitting KDB so they make her disappear!