Yeh Teri Galiyan

Today Epiz Short

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hey guys ,so this is going to be short (hopefully) ahaha 

so I just read the update but haven't watch it because its not on yet...and what I can say Shan gets into the accident...he is bad shape...he tries to call Puckhi but Ridhoy picks up and blocks him from Puchki ..first off he doesn't have the right to do that at all no way and second Puckhi feels something is wrong here and she has the feeling but still goes to the Honeymoon but forcly with Ridhoy because he makes her go when she says something is wrong...so ridhoy is pressuring her so much and she knows something is not right and wrong and something wrong will happen... the whole episode is off Ridhoy and Puckhi in Mumbi but at the same time I know u guys will not like that but it does show how uncomfortable Puckhi is feeling in all this with Ridhoy and his closeness..she cant do it we know it shows on her face and the expression and the way its written 

the coming to the part where in the written part Ridhoy asks her to stop wearing suits and the short dress that was horrible,,.who tells their wife to do that 
apparently I think it will make her feel uneasy big time..hence in the written part she doesn't try it on she just comes out scared

apparently with shan he is bad condition and in the precap he wakes up and calls about Puckhi name..and the hug between Ridhoy and Puckhi is forced big time and Puckhi is saying something and Ridhoy is coming too close and she feels uncomfortable 
so from the precap which I have seen Shan is going to leave the hositpal and will get to Mumbi and stop this nonsense because he feels that Ridhoy will do something wrong and even Puckhi knows something bad is going to happen... 

but for tomorrow episode I think it will be interesting to see I think Ridhoy will get upset at Puckhi on the little thigs and she will be very uncomfortable with his closeness its already seen in the episode how uneasy she feels... 

but ya I still believe that Shan will get there on time and wil stop this...this honeymoon track isn't going to go for long that's for sure... maybe tomoror will be the last day lets hope 

but ya I still have hope and know that Shan will stop Ridhoy 

but ridhoy is scary and psycho in every episode 

thought it will be short but ya 
ill be back 
leave ur comments and opinion 
its Friday tomorrow so maybe we will get a great episode 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think written updates are enough for me. I really can't deal with this crap. Can someone people just write a mass email to the CVs and tell them to sort this out cos it's already getting too late.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well they have turned this ridoy's character into evil one like they did with Nivi in initial episodes... The way he is behaving..like psycho it's really scary..when he was supposedly in love with her And he can't even guage her uncomfortable looks .. he looks really creepy .I hope Just for sake of increasing drama they don't go as far as marital rape..by the way Puchki is shown quite capable of protecting herself.. I hope they don't show her as helpless one ..
Seems like CVs are hell bent on shutting this show with kind of stuff being shown..
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

Well they have turned this ridoy's character into evil one like they did with Nivi in initial episodes... The way he is behaving..like psycho it's really scary..when he was supposedly in love with her And he can't even guage her uncomfortable looks .. he looks really creepy .I hope Just for sake of increasing drama they don't go as far as marital rape..by the way Puchki is shown quite capable of protecting herself.. I hope they don't show her as helpless one ..

Seems like CVs are hell bent on shutting this show with kind of stuff being shown..

ya they totally ruined ridhoy I thought ridhoy was that nice guy but I started hating him when he forced marriage towards puckhi in the first time when she was unconious so ya I hated him every since hahah no remorse no nothing towards him 
now he is just a psycho angry scary guy who needs puckhi to be his like OBSESSION that's all because he doesn't want Shan to get her but like I said before he doesn't understand that Puckhi is only Shan only Shan...she kissed him first so ya 
today episode Puckhi was so uncomfortable and wanted to go back but she saw on he was getting and he looked scary and ya 
I think they will go that part of martial rape but something will stop them like Shan or something they will not stoop that low because that wil be done for Puckhi respect and honor which shan wants to keep.. Puckhi is capable of protecting herself but for now long? she cant hold off Ridhoy with ROmance lmao 

she might get helpless hence she tired calling Shan at the end before the precap but then Ridhoy came... and stopped and Ridhoy gets romantic and Puckhi doesn't want that 

Ridhoy isn't the husband any girl should get today was the line of how far Ridhoy will go to get Puckhi no matter what happens and no one else can get her so with that kind of line its like he will rape her or force himself or do something 

but we know Shan will get there so ya lets see what tomorrow holds 
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

I think written updates are enough for me. I really can't deal with this crap. Can someone people just write a mass email to the CVs and tell them to sort this out cos it's already getting too late.

so I just watched the episode and I think Puckhi acting is on point on being that scared wife from her husband but at the same I feel bad for puchki she will defend herself but at the same she wishes Shan comes 
she tired calling shan at the end before the precap 

ill keep watching them and read the written updates 

I think its going in this way for a reason we just need to be patience enough lmao but Shan will come get his Pukhi for sure lol 
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously...I really don't know what to say...Asmita should not look so helpless she is supposed to be a cop for God Sake...she is supposed to know how to defend herself...I really don't get why CV's are showing a so dumb and useless cop through Asmita...she looks more like a abla nari bechari aur bebaas...so disappointing...but I don't expect anything from CV's as they are always deceiving since the leap from childhood