Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

u r on point! May be one of few who caught it right. While this show is inspired from original it only took the concept of a woman who masks as a fake bahu and tries to take revenge. In the original RK turns out good one as the original show's focus is family but well done in other aspects like thriller needed for family drama, this one is mainly thriller with family aspects needed for thriller. But here PK is established villain. I don't even see her as grey, i see her as a flawed human being. 

I frankly don't know if there is love angle though, may be it is all about tashan.

Iam worrying about Pooja's character turning into villain. But in tamil show, Jhanvi's character is turned from grey to villain bcos RK turns out to be innocent. Her father wanted her to avenge his death so he put the blame on RK, so she plotted all that. When it is revealed they cud have turned her positive. I don't see the point of her real father turning up and she continuing with her revenge unless she didn't accept that RK is innocent. It means tamil audience didn't want to accept her and forgive her for things she did while unknown to reality. She was turned complete villain also for the extension of the story as that track is over. So female greys can't be survived and unlike male greys turning into heroes later, female greys have to become villains. Audience have to much expectations on women.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

u r on point! May be one of few who caught it right. While this show is inspired from original it only took the concept of a woman who masks as a fake bahu and tries to take revenge. In the original RK turns out good one as the original show's focus is family but well done in other aspects like thriller needed for family drama, this one is mainly thriller with family aspects needed for thriller. But here PK is established villain. I don't even see her as grey, i see her as a flawed human being. 

I frankly don't know if there is love angle though, may be it is all about tashan.

Iam worrying about Pooja's character turning into villain. But in tamil show, Jhanvi's character is turned from grey to villain bcos RK turns out to be innocent. Her father wanted her to avenge his death so he put the blame on RK, so she plotted all that. When it is revealed they cud have turned her positive. I don't see the point of her real father turning up and she continuing with her revenge unless she didn't accept that RK is innocent. It means tamil audience didn't want to accept her and forgive her for things she did while unknown to reality. She was turned complete villain also for the extension of the story as that track is over. So female greys can't be survived and unlike male greys turning into heroes later, female greys have to become villains. Audience have to much expectations on women.

dear if they will do this you dont what shrenu fandom will do they will bash dipti like hell,  They didnt showed zain and also about aditi fiasco u know. Dipti wont do this mistake. . . And if she do one thing is their that she will not get support from pooja's fan which is most strong in this series

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

I just hope for a twist in the story bringing Janhvi and Kabir together..bas aur kuch nai❤️

it 2ill happen you can bet on it. Shrenu herself I. An interview during Lalit mohan(isqbaaz director) movie preview she said no babhi wen marriage itself was fake. When the reporter can we see romantic scenes between shrenu and zain 

She said may you never know. Channel and makers will take full advantage if zain and shrwnu fan following. No one like zain and Tanu not they are fine. Once they start showing progress between zain and shrenu people will start accepting and shipping them. And this is Itv. Wheather people agree or disagree many watch show only for zain and shrenu.they have a better chemistry and the sparks which they couldn't do for kavya kabir. It might take month or two but zain and shrenu will have love angle. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

it 2ill happen you can bet on it. Shrenu herself I. An interview during Lalit mohan(isqbaaz director) movie preview she said no babhi wen marriage itself was fake. When the reporter can we see romantic scenes between shrenu and zain 

She said may you never know. Channel and makers will take full advantage if zain and shrwnu fan following. No one like zain and Tanu not they are fine. Once they start showing progress between zain and shrenu people will start accepting and shipping them. And this is Itv. Wheather people agree or disagree many watch show only for zain and shrenu.they have a better chemistry and the sparks which they couldn't do for kavya kabir. It might take month or two but zain and shrenu will have love angle. 

I hope they resolve the revenge angle before hopping on to the next phase as per your predictions. Will look very stupid to say , I hate you. Then romance the next moment.🤣

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

I hope they resolve the revenge angle before hopping on to the next phase as per your predictions. Will look very stupid to say , I hate you. Then romance the next moment.🤣

true hopefully kabir understands Pooja Sharma pain and her loneliness 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

true hopefully kabir understands Pooja Sharma pain and her loneliness 

There are a lot of loose ends which should be tied up and things should start on a clean slate if this route is really on the cards.  

In order to be able to relate to the characters,  audience should get some motivation.  The amount of baggage that the characters are carrying right now is burdensome.